Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Lagos To Abidjan Road Transport Price - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos To Abidjan Road Transport Price (5914 Views)

PMS: Road Transport Owners Call Off Strike, Reach Agreement With FG / Welcome To Abidjan, Ivory Coast - Vid / How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos To Abidjan Road Transport Price by Heybeedee(m): 9:17am On Jun 12, 2021
Please I'll like to check with guys in lagos for the price of bus from lagos to Abidjan any idea as I'm currently not in Lagos...anyone travelled and knows the recent fare pls?
Re: Lagos To Abidjan Road Transport Price by ppforte: 10:17am On Jun 12, 2021
Heybeedee:
Please I'll like to check with guys in Lagos for the price of bus from lagos to Abidjan any idea as I'm currently not in Lagos...anyone travelled and knows the recent fare pls?

Land borders are open?
Re: Lagos To Abidjan Road Transport Price by seunsiju(m): 10:25am On Jun 12, 2021
Lol....Lagos to Abidjan for your dreams abi.....Land borders are still close ....just find your way to Ghana first

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Abidjan Road Transport Price by Heybeedee(m): 1:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
ppforte:

Land borders are open?
I dont think so too but I'm aware of people traveling on the west coast often to and fro by road
Re: Lagos To Abidjan Road Transport Price by Heybeedee(m): 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
seunsiju:
Lol....Lagos to Abidjan for your dreams abi.....Land borders are still close ....just find your way to Ghana first
Ok thanks bro....i need to take that journey before next week,but i dey hear 90k for bus,i come dey wonder how much flight go be?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Abidjan Road Transport Price by Evidenx(m): 1:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
seunsiju:
Is Ghana land boarders open??
Re: Lagos To Abidjan Road Transport Price by PetroDolla2020: 2:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
Yes. Firmly closed. You never heard of Covid-19 pandemic?! Perhaps, you can divert to Burkina Faso from togo and then enter Ivory Coast cool

Evidenx:
Re: Lagos To Abidjan Road Transport Price by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
Evidenx:

Land borders are opened, but PetroDolla2020 will close it if he knows you want to go through Ghana or traveling to Ghana. That guy shivers when he hears the footstep of anything Nigerian trying to pass through or going to Ghana... He will soon be here to Shout now.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Abidjan Road Transport Price by PetroDolla2020: 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ghana’s land borders are closed. They have been closed for more than a year now due to covid. Some foreigners, including Nigerians, have been arrested and deported for trying to enter Ghana illegally.

Now, some Nigerians have been bribing to enter, which is very risky. You must follow the law wherever you go because it will help you and keep you safe.

Btw, why do you think I hate Nigerians? I don’t like the fact that Nigerians disrespect Ghana and Ghanaians, but I don’t hate them. cool

Havanatandt:

Land borders are opened, but PetroDolla2020 will close it if he knows you want to go through Ghana or traveling to Ghana. That guy shivers when he hears the footstep of anything Nigerian trying to pass through or going to Ghana... He will soon be here to Shout now.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Abidjan Road Transport Price by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Ghana’s land borders are closed. They have been closed for more than a year now due to covid. Some foreigners, including Nigerians, have been arrested and deported for trying to enter Ghana illegally.

Now, some Nigerians have been bribing to enter, which is very risky. You must follow the law wherever you go because it will help you and keep you safe.

Btw, why do you think I hate Nigerians? I don’t like the fact that Nigerians disrespect Ghana and Ghanaians, but I don’t hate them. cool

Yet your immigration still let us in, don't you get..

Re: Lagos To Abidjan Road Transport Price by Evidenx(m): 3:41pm On Jun 12, 2021
Havanatandt:

hahaha..u funny. Thanks all the same.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Abidjan Road Transport Price by seunsiju(m): 7:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
Evidenx:
No.....money answereth all things nah

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Abidjan Road Transport Price by seunsiju(m): 7:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
Heybeedee:

Ok thanks bro....i need to take that journey before next week,but i dey hear 90k for bus,i come dey wonder how much flight go be?
Don't enter direct ....from badagry enter seme border ..cross border from cotonou enter aflao from aflao cross border and enter ghana

4 Likes

Re: Lagos To Abidjan Road Transport Price by Heybeedee(m): 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
seunsiju:

Don't enter direct ....from badagry enter seme border ..cross border from cotonou enter aflao from aflao cross border and enter ghana
Thank u brother
Re: Lagos To Abidjan Road Transport Price by PetroDolla2020: 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
Shebi Una ear no dey hear word, abi? Ghana’s land borders are closed. What’s wrong with you nigerians sef? Bringing covid into Ghana

seunsiju:

Re: Lagos To Abidjan Road Transport Price by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Shebi Una ear no dey hear word, abi? Ghana’s land borders are closed. What’s wrong with you nigerians sef? Bringing covid into Ghana

Take a chill � pill. Your closed border doesn't mean anything, you want law and orders to be followed, but those at the border want money, what more can we do?...
Re: Lagos To Abidjan Road Transport Price by seunsiju(m): 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
PetroDolla2020:

U dey craze ....who be this mumu again.....I dey Alajo for Newtown ...come arrest me

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Abidjan Road Transport Price by PetroDolla2020: 10:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
Kwasia! Shameless nigerian goat! Is it by force to live in another man’s country? Stuuoid ediz0t! What are yiu diung in Ghana if your country is better, mudder fuggerz! You Nigerians are just shameless and lack sense!

Where are you in Alajo? Give me your correct address and let’s see what will happen in the next 24 hours, edi0t! cool

seunsiju:

U dey craze ....who be this mumu again.....I dey Alajo for Newtown ...come arrest me
Re: Lagos To Abidjan Road Transport Price by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Kwasia! Shameless nigerian goat! Is it by force to live in another man’s country? Stuuoid ediz0t! What are yiu diung in Ghana if your country is better, mudder fuggerz! You Nigerians are just shameless and lack sense!

Where are you in Alajo? Give me your correct address and let’s see what will happen in the next 24 hours, edi0t! cool

What are you doing in a Nigerian forum?. Shut up Manny, we need each other to survive.. Kg Ghana is where my wealth lies, I'll go there, you won't stop me or him
Re: Lagos To Abidjan Road Transport Price by PetroDolla2020: 11:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
Why can’t nigerians stay in their country? Why are they rushing to Ghana? This is covid pandemic time. You people don’t know international travels have been restricted? This is how you people are bringing covid into Ghana.

You, a Nigerian, telling me Ghana’s closed borders mean nothing? You dey craze? Is Ghana for Ghanaians or for Nigerians?

Havanatandt:

Take a chill � pill. Your closed border doesn't mean anything, you want law and orders to be followed, but those at the border want money, what more can we do?...

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Abidjan Road Transport Price by PetroDolla2020: 11:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
Stuupid fool. The only reason I am here is because yiu edi0ts keep talking about Ghana. Who gives a fvck about your forum? You think I am interested in the crappy stuff here? Who gives a fvck about you mudder fuggerz? Fuckeduppedness cool

Havanatandt:

What are you doing in a Nigerian forum?. Shut up Manny, we need each other to survive.. Kg Ghana is where my wealth lies, I'll go there, you won't stop me or him
Re: Lagos To Abidjan Road Transport Price by PetroDolla2020: 11:08pm On Jun 12, 2021
Shut up, edi0t! You and who need each other? You better go back to your country, huh? There is no room for Nigerians in Ghana. All other nationalities are welcomed to Ghana, except nigerians. Rubbish!

Havanatandt:

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Abidjan Road Transport Price by seunsiju(m): 11:50pm On Jun 12, 2021
PetroDolla2020:

Where are you in Alajo? Give me your correct address and let’s see what will happen in the next 24 hours, edi0t! cool Your mumu na confam one aha...I dey Polo park come arrest me

Re: Lagos To Abidjan Road Transport Price by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 13, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Why can’t nigerians stay in their country? Why are they rushing to Ghana? This is covid pandemic time. You people don’t know international travels have been restricted? This is how you people are bringing covid into Ghana.

You, a Nigerian, telling me Ghana’s closed borders mean nothing? You dey craze? Is Ghana for Ghanaians or for Nigerians?

Ghana is for All of us, take it or leave it and Nigerians Can enter any day any time. The Gaa and some tribe in Eastern Region migrated from Nigeria.
Re: Lagos To Abidjan Road Transport Price by Wizzzzmike: 10:44am On Jun 13, 2021
Havanatandt:

Ghana is for All of us, take it or leave it and Nigerians Can enter any day any time. The Gaa and some tribe in Eastern Region migrated from Nigeria.

Stupid illiterate so does it mean their Nigerians and it give you the right to come Ghana anytime you want... Why not go to America anytime you want because blacks was first people to discover the place.... dumbass dunce
Re: Lagos To Abidjan Road Transport Price by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Stupid illiterate so does it mean their Nigerians and it give you the right to come Ghana anytime you want... Why not go to America anytime you want because blacks was first people to discover the place.... dumbass dunce

Another Banku ranting
Re: Lagos To Abidjan Road Transport Price by Wizzzzmike: 1:51pm On Jun 13, 2021
Havanatandt:

Another Banku ranting
Since banku is better than eba... Who's the biggest mumu here lol.... piece of sh!t
Re: Lagos To Abidjan Road Transport Price by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Since banku is better than eba... Who's the biggest mumu here lol.... piece of sh!t

Banku, that meal from cassava shaft, nag Goat dey chop am for here.. Need not worry, you see that Ghana, we both own it together. Nothing you can do, keep ranting.. Y this hate from the banku eating republic sef.
Re: Lagos To Abidjan Road Transport Price by PetroDolla2020: 2:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
Shameless nigerian foool. After destroying your country and turning it into a zoo where people are kidnapped for a bottle of coke and gala, you want to claim another person’s country? If I am the President of Ghana, not a single nigerian will step into Ghana! All of you mudder fuggerz will be deported.

Nigerians are the only people in the world who will go and live in another country and bad-mouth their host country. If you don’t like the country where you live why don’t you go back to your country. No, they will live there and be insulting the country and their hosts. No wonder South Africans taught you edi0ts some lessons you will live with you for rest of your miserable lives. Ghanaians will soon follow with their own South African treatment of you Nigerians.

Nigerians can enter Ghana any day? God punish you for saying that stvpid thing! You are very stvpid

Havanatandt:

Re: Lagos To Abidjan Road Transport Price by PetroDolla2020: 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
Shameless nigerian. Now that your country has become useless and hopeless ,,,,,they are claiming Ghana. Dustbin has better value than that useless country called shitland shitnigeria grin Today, Shitnigeria has become soo useless that even nigeriabs don’t want to be identified with that shambolic zoo. Oh dear oh dear grin

Banku is better than garri. Today, garri has become gold in nigeria grin only rich people in Nigeria can afford to buy garri these days grin

Havanatandt:

Banku, that meal from cassava shaft, nag Goat dey chop am for here.. Need not worry, you see that Ghana, we both own it together. Nothing you can do, keep ranting.. Y this hate from the banku eating republic sef.
Re: Lagos To Abidjan Road Transport Price by PetroDolla2020: 2:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
Don’t worry. We in Ghana will soon give you the treatment South Africans gave to you Nigerians in their country grin Next time when you travel to another country to live there, you will respect your host country and the people better. Fuckeduppedness grin

Havanatandt:

Re: Lagos To Abidjan Road Transport Price by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Shameless nigerian foool. After destroying your country and turning it into a zoo where people are kidnapped for a bottle of coke and gala, you want to claim another person’s country? If I am the President of Ghana, not a single nigerian will step into Ghana! All of you mudder fuggerz will be deported.

Nigerians are the only people in the world who will go and live in another country and bad-mouth their host country. If you don’t like the country where you live why don’t you go back to your country. No, they will live there and be insulting the country and their hosts. No wonder South Africans taught you edi0ts some lessons you will live with you for rest of your miserable lives. Ghanaians will soon follow with their own South African treatment of you Nigerians.

Nigerians can enter Ghana any day? God punish you for saying that stvpid thing! You are very stvpid

Thank God you are not the president and you never will be. Keep hating. You see that Ghana, nah we get am

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Inspiring IELTS Success Story [A Must Read !] / I Want To Knw Hw Much It Takes 2 Travel 2 Thailand / The Best Or Easiest Way Of Getting A Resident Status In A Schengen Or EU Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.