Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,626 members, 7,823,758 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

BREAKING NEWS ON IGHOHO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS ON IGHOHO (5120 Views)

Onaolapo Ademola, Ighoho Aide: DSS, Soldiers Brought 3 Herbalists, Killed 5 Cats / Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! / Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS ON IGHOHO by Hardgun: 10:50am On Jun 12, 2021
Where is Sunday ighoho and koiki and I haven't heard from oduduwa agitators what's happening

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS ON IGHOHO by NAIJAilliterate: 11:01am On Jun 12, 2021
Hardgun:
Where is Sunday ighoho and koiki and I haven't hear from oduduwa agitators what's happening
they have been trapped by DSS.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS ON IGHOHO by NAIJAilliterate: 11:02am On Jun 12, 2021
DSS is all over the place harassing anybody which is opposition to the government. In fact they are now going to people's houses harassing them
Re: BREAKING NEWS ON IGHOHO by spearman(m): 11:05am On Jun 12, 2021
Hardgun:
Where is Sunday ighoho and koiki and I haven't hear from oduduwa agitators what's happening
Koiki arrived back London yesterday. He will come back in 3 months and end Nigeria.
Re: BREAKING NEWS ON IGHOHO by Komolafe89: 11:13am On Jun 12, 2021
That idiot fool I pity him

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS ON IGHOHO by meccuno: 11:17am On Jun 12, 2021
Hardgun:
oh Lord. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS ON IGHOHO by heniford2: 11:25am On Jun 12, 2021
Hardgun:
his agitating for a new country what is his business with June 12 undecided do you reason at all if he joins them it means he doesn't have a defined process so to shun it is to his advantage

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS ON IGHOHO by IJOBA11: 11:32am On Jun 12, 2021
Hardgun:
MUST YOU CREATE A THREAD embarassed
Re: BREAKING NEWS ON IGHOHO by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:34am On Jun 12, 2021
Simple question some people dey find where person made a mistakes,where is Igboho?
Re: BREAKING NEWS ON IGHOHO by Hardgun: 11:43am On Jun 12, 2021
IJOBA11:
MUST YOU CREATE A THREAD embarassed
I b yoruba and I dey protest ground so just asking
Re: BREAKING NEWS ON IGHOHO by Christiansen(m): 11:44am On Jun 12, 2021
Nice bait

Re: BREAKING NEWS ON IGHOHO by izombie(m): 11:47am On Jun 12, 2021
You people are protesting for buhari to go but igboho is protesting for oduduwa Republic. Did you expect him to join in your protest. Two different agendas.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS ON IGHOHO by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2021
Yoruba Nation turned Buhari Must Go

Some people are cryingly disappointed grin grin

Whether Buhari goes or stays,,, I stand with Nigeria only!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS ON IGHOHO by Oracleforce: 12:46pm On Jun 12, 2021
meccuno:
oh Lord. grin

Nah English you come watch here....leave the English part for the MOD
Re: BREAKING NEWS ON IGHOHO by meccuno: 1:03pm On Jun 12, 2021
Oracleforce:

Nah English you come watch here....leave the English part for the MOD

Re: BREAKING NEWS ON IGHOHO by yommen: 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2021
Komolafe89:
That idiot fool I pity him

You should pity your own sorry ars.
Re: BREAKING NEWS ON IGHOHO by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Yoruba Nation turned Buhari Must Go

Some people are cryingly disappointed grin grin

Whether Buhari goes or stays,,, I stand with Nigeria only!
Even if he goes, he won't go in peace. All the blood of innocent Nigerians shed under his nonchalance and terrorism will be demanded from his generation and his supporters. The wrath of Almighty God the righteous judge will never cease on them.
Every patriotic person wants one Nigeria until the dullard, terrorist became president and the country started looking like a doppelganger of hell. People can't travel anymore, people can't sleep at night anymore, even at work, nobody knows what may happen next, no money, no job, even the little money people have can't cope with the high cost of things to buy.
If Sarki who used to be chief zombie on Nairaland can finally find fault in this administration and even Hell Rufai, the die-hard evil advocate can't help but confess to the insecurity, then anyone who still defends this present administration blindly must be irredeemable dullard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS ON IGHOHO by datapanel(m): 2:18pm On Jun 12, 2021
Hardgun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K28xeq2kjDM
Re: BREAKING NEWS ON IGHOHO by Randerl: 2:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
meccuno:
oh Lord. grin

Sorry na Yoruba Hingrish.
Re: BREAKING NEWS ON IGHOHO by Vickym1(f): 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
They're agitating for oduduwa and not buhari must go so they're not interested in the protest.
Re: BREAKING NEWS ON IGHOHO by meccuno: 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
Randerl:

Sorry na Yoruba Hingrish.

Re: BREAKING NEWS ON IGHOHO by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 12, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

Even if he goes, he won't go in peace. All the blood of innocent Nigerians shed under his nonchalance and terrorism will be demanded from his generation and his supporters. The wrath of Almighty God the righteous judge will never cease on them.
Every patriotic person wants one Nigeria until the dullard, terrorist became president and the country started looking like a doppelganger of hell. People can't travel anymore, people can't sleep at night anymore, even at work, nobody knows what may happen next, no money, no job, even the little money people have can't cope with the high cost of things to buy.
If Sarki who used to be chief zombie on Nairaland can finally find fault in this administration and even Hell Rufai, the die-hard evil advocate can't help but confess to the insecurity, then anyone who still defends this present administration blindly must be irredeemable dullard.

Thanks for this.

I've only been hearing about Yoruba Nation Protest. If I knew it's about seeking change of governance & not secession, I would have joined the protest willingly.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS ON IGHOHO by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Thanks for this.

I've only been hearing about Yoruba Nation Protest. If I knew it's about seeking change of governance & not secession, I would have joined the protest willingly.

Thank you too brother for your mature reply.
Yoruba nation was never part of the agenda, it was Buhari that pushed everyone to the wall. I might not have believed a day like this will come when Yorubas will be protesting for our own Yoruba nation.
We all loved one Nigeria but it has never worked since amalgamation till today. Nigeria is too big and heterogeneous, best thing is to split into smaller groups. Too much hardship and shed of innocent blood.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: Respect Rule Of Law For Safety Of Your Lives, Properties / Yar Adua And Pdp Are Yoruba Haters: Yoruba want to join the Republic of Benin / Osun Provides Free Transport For Xmas, New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.