Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,135 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:53 PM

Revealed No Payment Until Your Visa Is Out - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Revealed No Payment Until Your Visa Is Out (1399 Views)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Overstaying In The US On A B1/B2 Visiting Visa..is It Advisable / Travel With Ease, Visa For Grab In 2weeks. No Visa No Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Revealed No Payment Until Your Visa Is Out by smokesman: 3:23pm On May 04, 2011
Travelling abroad for Nigerians has actually become a very big wahala /problem. I have seen/heard of  persons who wants to travel to the usa, uk, Canada, china, schengen countries, south Africa, china, Australia etc for several genuine reasons like, schooling, job placement, business. Visitation, tourist, honeymoon, workshop and seminar and many more reasons, but getting their visa has been a pain in the neck. Do you know in most cases, some of these visa applicants to these various embassies have their papers/documents complete and yet they are denied entry visa? Some people don’t even know the required documents they need to arm themselves with so as to enable them get the visas of their choice. Like they said, information is power. there is no embassy in Nigeria that do not issue out visa virtually every month to people[Nigerians] what is it that gave these people edge to get their passport stamped[visa].
You can travel to any part of the world at will as much as your purpose for travelling are genuine. in some cases, some people don’t even know visa types varies from one country to another i.e. some country issue 2weeks visa [UAE], some 3 to 6 months and 1 year visa (China, UK, USA and some others), It may be single, double or multiple entry visa and so also are the required documents needed varies, No matter what your reasons for travelling are, be it for school, visit, business, tourist, workshop, seminar, honeymoon etc.

Some weeks back I saw a very long queue at the Uk embassy, and I got talking to one of the guys on the queue and he made me understand that it’s  his 3rd time applying  for the uk visa. While at the uk embassy I spoke to several other people and their problems ranges from First-Time Application, Re-Application, Rejections, Denials, Appeals, Relocation, Business, Visiting, Student, Tourist, Skilled and Unskilled visas etc. These VISA wahala is common to every embassies .Now does it mean Nigerians are not issued visas? Nope. Visas are issued out from various embassies in Nigeria on a regular basis, but there are things you need to know as a visa applicant. This crave for VISA now gave visa touts the room to operate in the country. These agents charge up to N250k-N500K and above, to help you process your visa which later lands you in trouble some even run away with your hard earned money. Some managed to travel out, only to be sent back to Naija.  What a shame and waste of money and time.
You can actually get any visa to any part of the world NO MATTER your purpose for travelling, be it for any of the reasons spelt above. Just send your name, email, phone No., and purpose for travelling to xprexvisa@gmail.com and you will get an instant reply. Check your inbox and spam box for the reply. In the reply you will get a step-by-step guide on how to process this visa.

1 Like

Re: Revealed No Payment Until Your Visa Is Out by justwise(m): 4:26pm On May 04, 2011
@smokesman

How much is that e-book?
Re: Revealed No Payment Until Your Visa Is Out by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 04, 2011
Nothing goes for free, wink
Re: Revealed No Payment Until Your Visa Is Out by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 04, 2011
3k initial payment and others follows, LOL
Re: Revealed No Payment Until Your Visa Is Out by justwise(m): 6:41pm On May 04, 2011
dammiedex:

dammiedex:

Nothing goes for free, wink

So u are the poster? 3K and more for worthless e-book?
Re: Revealed No Payment Until Your Visa Is Out by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 04, 2011
justwise:

Something like that. It'll lead to endless requests for more and more money. In short, you'll be bled white.
Re: Revealed No Payment Until Your Visa Is Out by chelseabmw(m): 10:59pm On May 04, 2011
SCAMMERS AT WORK. . . . . YOU GUYS ARE YAHOOING THIS FORUM AND IT'S NOT GOOD
Re: Revealed No Payment Until Your Visa Is Out by Osama10(m): 12:39am On May 05, 2011
justwise:

grin grin grin
Re: Revealed No Payment Until Your Visa Is Out by Nobody: 4:45am On May 05, 2011
dammiedex:

justwise:

@ Justwise abeg am not the poster also emailed and he sent me an autoresponse,
Thanks for wanting to know how to travel abroad without becoming a
victim of VISA touts/fraud. This information is for those that want to
travel to the UK in the next two (2) weeks without any stress.
A foreign VISA consultancy company based in Nigeria is ready to help
you process your VISA without you lifting any finger nor you paying
ANY DIME. You will only pay money when your visa comes out and you are
seeing it with your 2 eyes before you pay any money. This has never
been done anywhere in this country before.
Now for step by step guide on processing of your VISA and the VISA
consultancy firm involved in processing your UK VISA for you within
the next 2weeks.
We have a manual that contains the full information on this BRITISH
FIRM based in Nigeria that will process your VISA for you without you
paying any money until your VISA is out. (THEY HAVE 90% SUCCESS RATE;
YOU WILL SEE EVIDENCE WHEN YOU GET TO THEIR OFFICE) I think this is a
very great offer, cos you have got nothing to lose.
To get this full package pay the sum of N3000 ONLY to our bank account
and it will be mailed to your e-mail immediately.
Pay to,
ACCOUNT NAME: XPREX LTD
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2023050000967
BANK: FIRST BANK PLC.

--
XPREX LTD.

Abeg i no know am oooooo
Re: Revealed No Payment Until Your Visa Is Out by justwise(m): 7:07am On May 05, 2011
@dammiedex

Thanks for clariying that.
Re: Revealed No Payment Until Your Visa Is Out by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 05, 2011
You welcome brov.One Love
Re: Revealed No Payment Until Your Visa Is Out by sure4real: 8:22pm On May 06, 2011
Scam! Scam!! Scam!!!

(1)

From Lafia To Lagos, Through Abuja / My Journey: Atlanta To Lagos / Which Country Is Best For A Fresh Graduate To Start Up Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.