Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. (2206 Views)

List Of Those That Brought Us To Where We Are Today. / Atiku Abubakar Ranked Nigeria’s Top Trending Politician On Google Search In 2018 / Were You Better Off Four Years Ago Than You Are Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by Benevee: 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
NIGERIAN HASHTAGS ARE TODAY'S TOP TRENDING TWITTER TOPICS.
#NIGERIA IS BECOMING UBIQUITOUS!
#KeepItOn

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by MITCHELL96: 6:24pm On Jun 12, 2021
Nice, Just that our government doesn't want to listen to we the youths,but we are not tired, I hope this Protest goes a long way than the EndSars protest, It's not easy but we will achieve what we want lastly and soon, God Bless The Good Hearts and youths out there

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
Then that vpn get as em be.

Twitter knows who is using vpn and who is not. Twitter system knows that american citizens wont use vpn with United states as the location.

Vpn is routed through a tunnel. Even if your ip is masked because you are using free vpn, Twitter is able to view your ip and then show you Nigerian trends even if your vpn ip says United states.

All the trending trends on Twitter that shows Nigeria trends in various countries like Germany, canada etc are all because Twitter knows your real ip address even if you use your location as the countries you mentioned aboved.

For instance, Germany does not speak English, how come all Nigerian trends are in English when your vpn ip location is Germany.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by Remijuice: 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Twitter knows who is using vpn and who is not. Twitter system knows that american citizens wont use vpn with United states as the location.

Vpn is routed through a tunnel. Even if your ip is masked because you are using free vpn, Twitter is able to view your ip and then show you Nigerian trends even if your vpn ip says United states.

Shut up your mouth!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Are you in pains?

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by joyandfaith: 6:56pm On Jun 12, 2021
Twitter ban was a wrong and stupid move by FG. Millions of nigerians are still using Twitter from Nigeria through vpn.
Most supporters of present government are afraid of using Twitter because of backlash from anti-Buhari protesters.
Twitter is even more interesting now. Lies and propaganda have reduced.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
Remijuice:

Shut up your mouth!

Get educated instead of being angry because of a flopped protest grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Are you in pains?

Lol..you are the one in pains.

Didn't you and peacefornigeria claim Nigeria will be sanctioned and banned because Twitter was banned.

Now your protest was a flop

Why should i be in pains grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by Remijuice: 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Get educated instead of being angry because of a flopped protest grin grin
What is my concern with a flopped protest.

Just shut up if you don't know anything concerning VPN...
Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by joyandfaith: 7:00pm On Jun 12, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

All the trending trends on Twitter that shows Nigeria trends in various countries like Germany, canada etc are all because Twitter knows your real ip address even if you use your location as the countries you mentioned aboved.

You are wrong likes of Dr Funmi and Omokri who are tweeting from uk and us respectively show in their tweets that June12 protests is a top trend in US and second globally.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
Remijuice:

What is my concern with a flopped protest.

Just shut up if you don't know anything concerning VPN...

Tell us what you know about vpn, i want to hear a little grin
Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by Remijuice: 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Tell us what you know about vpn, i want to hear a little grin
You are being a n.uisance.

Just shut up!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2021
joyandfaith:

You are wrong likes of Dr Funmi and Omokri who are tweeting from uk and us respectively show in their tweets that June12 protests is a top trend in US and second globally.

I am not wrong,

Algorithm was changed to trend june 12 in countries were Nigerian population are large.

Take for instance, the picture below, the trend all shows Nigeria trends in the United states, that is because Twitter knows you are using vpn.

All your ip is stored on Twitter server, Twitter knows when you use vpn and they know many Nigerians will use VPN, infact they store lot of information like your phone model and network, Twitter knows you are in Nigeria, that is why it showed you trends from Nigeria even if your vpn location is United states

Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
Remijuice:

You are being a n.uisance.

Just shut up!

Tell me what you know rather than being abusive.

I want to learn
Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 12, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

For instance, Germany does not speak English, how come all Nigerian trends are in English even if your ip location is Germany.
Aboki education no be una thing true true

You were also the one that asked how Twitter is a right until i educated you

You won't get free education this time

Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by joyandfaith: 7:12pm On Jun 12, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I am not wrong,

Algorithm was changed to trend june 12 in countries were Nigerian population are large.

Take for instance, the picture below, the trend all shows Nigeria trends in the United states, that is because Twitter knows you are using vpn.

All your ip is stored on Twitter server, Twitter knows when you use vpn and they know many Nigerians will use VPN, infact they store lot of information like your phone model and network, Twitter knows you are in Nigeria, that is why it showed you trends from Nigeria even if your vpn location is United states

It makes us citizens to know what is going on in Nigeria better.
Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 12, 2021
joyandfaith:

It makes us citizens to know what is going on in Nigeria better.

That is not true.

This is the united states trend on Twitter

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
Mikecold:
Aboki education no be una thing true true

You were also the one that asked how Twitter is a right until i educated you

You won't get free education this time

Imagine thinking you wrote something that made sense down.

I didn't even read it because i knew it will be filled with rubbish
Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I am not wrong,

Damn,

I can't believe you this shallow, I can see why northernerns have no business with technology

Honestly without the banter i would advice that you stop digging now cos it's now about your sanity not just iq that is in question
Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

That is not true.

lame attempt the fact that it's showing the Christian Eriksen collapse has already exposed you that this is the current thrend now

Need i remind you that thrends are currently happening and constantly updated

At the Time Nigeria was trending this morning America themselves would be having a different time zone either sleeping or about to wake

That explains why their own stuff is now coming up at this time we about to go to bed

Meanwhile Nigeria #Keepiton is still on #26

It's more like how the Nairaland Front Page works

Go back to your VPN and check #26

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by escapefromusa(f): 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

That is not true.

Lol .. Twitter just showed the vpn users what they wanted to see.

Whiteman...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
Mikecold:
Damn,

I can't believe you this shallow, I can see why northernerns have no business with technology

Honestly without the banter i would advice that you stop digging now cos it's now about your sanity not just iq that is in question

A northern is more smarter than you in tech.

Do you know that on Twitter, the more you type about Nigeria, the more, you get Nigerian content.

Do you know that if you register a Nigerian phone number, you will get Nigerian content even if you change location using vpn

Make i educate you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
This is what trended in Germany

So where is your Nigerian hastags.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by sammy329(m): 7:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
Manipulated trends cheesy cheesy wink

So you think that twitter users in Nigeria are more than US, that's just a personalized trends due to twitter algorithm.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Lol..you are the one in pains.

Didn't you and peacefornigeria claim Nigeria will be sanctioned and banned because Twitter was banned.

Now your protest was a flop

Why should i be in pains grin

Seems the protest gave you sleepless night overnight

Sorry about that

Can you show me where I said Nigeria will be sanctioned because of Twitter"

All I've said is that Nigeria is not so important to Twitter's revenue and I've been proven right all along

Though I must confess I never thought this govt will stoop so low to buttlick Indians

But what do I know about zombeism

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:41pm On Jun 12, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

That is not true.

Ah. You are using VPN too grin grin

What happened to Kooo
Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by Whois(m): 7:42pm On Jun 12, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I am not wrong,

Keep it on

Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
sammy329:
Manipulated trends cheesy cheesy wink

So you think that twitter users in Nigeria is more than US, that's just a personalized trends due to twitter algorithm.
The aboki is in tears

Nigeria has long trended, trends are "happening now" gathering of hashtag at the particular time

Nigerians twitted in the morning and afternoon and are retiring now, the Europeans, USA are waking up in the day and doing their own tweet now
Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
Mikecold:
lame attempt the fact that it's showing the Christian Eriksen collapse has already exposed you that this is the current thrend now

Need i remind you that thrends are currently happening and constantly updated

At the Time Nigeria was trending this morning America themselves would be having a different time zone either sleeping or about to wake

That explains why their own stuff is now coming up at this time we about to go to bed

Meanwhile Nigeria #Keepiton is still on #26

It's more like how the Nairaland Front Page works

Go back to your VPN and check #26

I am not using any vpn..lol

There is no trend 26.

United states trends end at 20.

Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

A northern is more smarter than you in tech.

Do you know that on Twitter, the more you type about Nigeria, the more, you get Nigerian content.

Do you know that if you register a Nigerian phone number, you will get Nigerian content even if you change location using vpn

Make i educate you.
Trash as usual

Name 10 Northern top tech gurus

I would wait if you even name 5
Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Ah. You are using VPN too grin grin

What happened to Kooo

Come there too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is For Those Asking Why Agitation For Biafra Is No Longer Strong / How Pa Ayo Adebanjo Scammed Pitaobi (photo) / Jubilation As Reno Onokiri Dumps Atiku, PDP, Joins Peter Obi In Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.