Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Honestly, We Overflogged Some Social Media Challenge? Slow Mo And The Silhouette - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Honestly, We Overflogged Some Social Media Challenge? Slow Mo And The Silhouette (441 Views)

Some Social Rules That May Help You / Answers To Questions On The Igbo: Clearing The Basic Confusions Honestly / What Are Some Social Etiquette Rules Everyone Should Know And Follow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Honestly, We Overflogged Some Social Media Challenge? Slow Mo And The Silhouette by agentd: 3:29am On Jun 13, 2021
I was just thinking about this when I saw the slow mo challenge appeared on my Instagram explore page. Sometimes we over flog these challenges abeg. With everyone wanting to be an influencer these days, I can get frustrating. I agree, some trends and challenge have been really nice but most of them have been disappointing abeg, You disagree?

Which of the challenge will you not be caught do today? I don't think I will ever do the slow mo challenge, not for me abeg lol

Interesting conversation here, the host and guests are 'hoodlums' lol - https://jamit.fm/podcast/fans-talk/digital-footprint

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Honestly, We Overflogged Some Social Media Challenge? Slow Mo And The Silhouette by jamit: 11:48am On Jul 14, 2021
Lol
agentd:
I was just thinking about this when I saw the slow mo challenge appeared on my Instagram explore page. Sometimes we over flog these challenges abeg. With everyone wanting to be an influencer these days, I can get frustrating. I agree, some trends and challenge have been really nice but most of them have been disappointing abeg, You disagree?

Which of the challenge will you not be caught do today? I don't think I will ever do the slow mo challenge, not for me abeg lol

Interesting conversation here, the host and guests are 'hoodlums' lol - https://jamit.fm/podcast/fans-talk/digital-footprint

(1) (Reply)

A Trip To The First National Museum Of Unity In Nigeria Located In Ibadan / Eating Banana In Public. Right Or Wrong? / Would You Rather Be A Cleaner Abroad Or Have A Good Job In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.