Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” (55059 Views)

Bbnaija Wathoni & Denrele Dating Opens Up As They Dress Up For Party (video) / Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) / Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by wale377(m): 10:11am On Jun 13, 2021
Media personality, Denrele edun has made it clear that dating a man was one of the biggest mistakes of his life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JFGNsKlOxc

Also spoke about being heartbroken while he was in a relationship, saying that he also had a lot of male attention too that let him give it a try which didn’t turn out well for the media personality
He also spoke about his family members disturbing him to marry

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Ekez(m): 10:12am On Jun 13, 2021
Idiot

426 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Jashub: 10:20am On Jun 13, 2021
Mad man

312 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Ryda(m): 10:25am On Jun 13, 2021
Gaynrele angry

Stylishly justifying why he's gay and wants a new man.

Tueh!

315 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Goke101(m): 10:27am On Jun 13, 2021
Nonsense and ingredients

71 Likes

Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by clarocuzioo(m): 10:30am On Jun 13, 2021
useless gay.

163 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Olasunkanmi0101(m): 10:46am On Jun 13, 2021
After all, the big yansh we do see everyday on IG and Twitter this one still choose bone over meat, e no suppose better for you

247 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Womanizer(m): 11:18am On Jun 13, 2021
Why are you telling us?

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
Judging from the comments above, you all got a problem with yourself not with gays..

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
They are afraid gays is going to knack their ynash the way they do to women. Una never start to hate..

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by DarlingtonC: 12:29pm On Jun 13, 2021
IntersexSherry:
Judging from the comments above, you all got a problem with yourself not with gays..
What are you? Man or woman?

174 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by traveluk: 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
We need koboko to wipe evil spirits out of this boy...

Anyway, say goodbye to 1 minutes sex. Be free from quick ejaculation. Contact me for SAMSU OIL: zero nine zero one one six three six three one one

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by WinterMinter(m): 1:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
I'm no fan of gays,even thougg I've been tagged one

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Vulcanheph(m): 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
So he's finally come out to admit that he's gay.

31 Likes

Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by klogs05: 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
Amazing!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by IJOBA11: 3:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
IS HE RELATED TO BOBRISKY AND BISI ALIMI

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by festacman(m): 3:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
It is obvious that Denrele Edun is a bit queer rather than gay.There is LITTLE femininity about him. His gestures and mannerisms are spontaneously ENERGETIC rather than demonstrably feminine. So he is man with restless soul, with many things (creative turmoil) happening inside of him, which take his attention, which he would have would ordinarily directed at dating activities. His unique outfits and mannerisms are creative energy outlets.

Denrele will come good as as faithful husband to a woman who is fascinated about him and therefore be a fan-wife rather than a woman who is in love with him as she as a lover-wife would jealously demand for his attention, which is in short supply.

Of course, he will be one crazy dad to his children with zero dull moments.

My personal inferences, by the way.

151 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
I don't have any problem with homosexuals.... I'm cool with them.

14 Likes

Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by ambu2: 10:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
Thank God you realised it was a big mistake. Dude get yourself a gorgeous figure-8 woman, work on her and let your manliness flourish.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Upjis: 6:05am On Jun 14, 2021
Dirty � pig

6 Likes

Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by pyyxxaro: 6:15am On Jun 14, 2021
Olumo rock fall on ur goat testes undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Houseofglam7(f): 7:37am On Jun 14, 2021
undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by HQofGilhem: 7:57am On Jun 14, 2021
The only way to be saved and avoid mistakes of this world is by believing in Jesus Christ the Son of God and seeking His heavenly kingdom.

Seven Important Ways An Unbeliever Can Believe In God.

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Here are seven ways an Unbeliever can believe in God

1) You need to believe & seek Jesus Christ(Hope) and Holy Spirit ( Righteousness) and seek above where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

2) You need to believe in God's mighty works, the creation of heaven and earth.

3) You need to believe in the almighty God. God has all power and can do all things.

4) You need to believe in the Words of God.

5) You need the Fear of God.

6) You need to live by the fruits of the Spirit.

7) You need to praise & glorify God by singing songs & hymns to God as an act of believe and thanksgiving to Him.

39 Likes

Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Stone03: 9:33am On Jun 14, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Compound fool.

Quadruple compound fool for that matter

5 Likes

Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Nuelito: 10:10am On Jun 14, 2021
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Elzakzaky: 10:10am On Jun 14, 2021
smiley
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by RichDad1(m): 10:10am On Jun 14, 2021
Retired Gaybriel

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Looks Hot In Davido Customized shirt / Ghanaian Rapper, 2PM’s Body Made To Stand At His Funeral Ceremony (Photos) / (Photos) Meet Eniola Badmus's Handsome Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.