Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,511 members, 7,840,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Zoning: PDP Ex-chairmen Disown Enugu West Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zoning: PDP Ex-chairmen Disown Enugu West Meeting (9146 Views)

CAN State Chairmen Disown ‘Northern Region Scribe’ Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / APC Presidency: Tinubu, Osinbajo Groups Differ Over South-West Meeting / Flavour, Davido, Mr.Raw, Zoro, Emoney, Thrill Thousands At PDP Enugu West Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zoning: PDP Ex-chairmen Disown Enugu West Meeting by Kpokrikpo: 12:25pm On Jun 13, 2021
The problem here is that Enugu west and Ike Ekweremmadu knows that it is the turn of Enugu East and not just Enugu east but Isi-uzo.
So they are against the sit returning back Nsukka all in the name of Isi -uzo ( Enugu -East)
Re: Zoning: PDP Ex-chairmen Disown Enugu West Meeting by spyder880(m): 12:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
Kpokrikpo:
The problem here is that Enugu west and Ike Ekweremmadu knows that it is the turn of Enugu East and not just Enugu east but Isi-uzo.
So they are against the sit returning back Nsukka all in the name of Isi -uzo ( Enugu -East)

Isi uzo had enjoyed the position of a senator. Nkanu east hasn't. So who best deserves the slot from Enugu East zone?

It's not only the governorship that should be rotating, Senate and HOR membership, and even ministerial positions must also be rotating.

3 Likes

Re: Zoning: PDP Ex-chairmen Disown Enugu West Meeting by Kpokrikpo: 12:29pm On Jun 13, 2021
spyder880:

Isi uzo had enjoyed the position of a senator. Nkanu east hasn't. So who best deserves the slot from Enugu East zone?

When was that?
I believe isi uzo deserves the slot, they are neglected in Enugu east because of their Nsukka origin.
Re: Zoning: PDP Ex-chairmen Disown Enugu West Meeting by Bahose(m): 12:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
[quote author=DAVIDMOE post=102675051]Enugu west are just trying to make noise. If enugu east is not ready to produce a candidate, then enugu north is ready to produce another nsukka man. You are politically naive to say Enugu west is making noise.i am from Nsukka, I leave in Nsukka, I am grass root politician, I am on ground.mu brother ugba adigi ka isienye.
Re: Zoning: PDP Ex-chairmen Disown Enugu West Meeting by timsucess(m): 12:55pm On Jun 13, 2021
Penguin2:
Ekweremadu should respect himself.

It’s the turn of Enugu East senatorial district to produce the next Governor. So Enugu West should take a chill pill.

Personally I want Edward Ubochi, the current speaker of Enugu House of Assembly to succeed gburugburu.
Ka Nkanu East je
Man seems compassionate and visionary. Let’s know if he will give Abakpa a facelift.
Re: Zoning: PDP Ex-chairmen Disown Enugu West Meeting by gurujoe(m): 12:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
Enugu East should take it and it should be Isi uzo
Re: Zoning: PDP Ex-chairmen Disown Enugu West Meeting by DeleTaller: 1:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
Defection loading!!!
Re: Zoning: PDP Ex-chairmen Disown Enugu West Meeting by Rickylambert: 1:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
Penguin2:

It’s the turn of Enugu East senatorial district to produce the next Governor. So Enugu West should take a chill pill.

Personally I want Edward Ubochi, the current speaker of Enugu House of Assembly to succeed gburugburu.

Man seems compassionate and visionary. Let’s know if he will give Abakpa a facelift.
Which Ubochi
He’s not in line up
Re: Zoning: PDP Ex-chairmen Disown Enugu West Meeting by okorogodwin4(m): 1:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
They should not introduce Imo state type of politics in Enugu...

I guess Ekweremadu is pushing the people of Enugu West. He should know that Sullivan completed his second tenure in 2015. 2023 belong to Enugu East.

Chiboy sef no go allow Ikeoha to short-change Nkanu people.
Chinoy will not agree to step down as senator
Re: Zoning: PDP Ex-chairmen Disown Enugu West Meeting by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2021
okorogodwin4:
Chinoy will not agree to step down as senator

I don't get
Re: Zoning: PDP Ex-chairmen Disown Enugu West Meeting by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2021
I don't know what is wrong with Ike Ekweremadu. Why is his ambition for governor trying to destroy zoning agreement?

1 Like

Re: Zoning: PDP Ex-chairmen Disown Enugu West Meeting by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2021
Penguin2:

I don't support any NIKE man going to Lions building. They are vissionless and bunch of noise makers. Any other part of Enugu East is ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zoning: PDP Ex-chairmen Disown Enugu West Meeting by Stanchem029: 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

I don't support any NIKE man going to Lions building. They are vissionless and bunch of noise makers. Any other part of Enugu East is ok.
Is I Uzo
Re: Zoning: PDP Ex-chairmen Disown Enugu West Meeting by Penguin2: 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
spyder880:

He's already doing that. If you go to his area of Abakpa, he has attracted roads and culverts and the whole area looks different.

I am also making the case for an Enugu East man from Nkanu East extraction. Nobody from that part of Enugu East has been a governor or even a senator, and that's the largest local government in the whole zone.

That’s the reason I’m rooting for him. Not like I have any personal relationship with him. It’s because of the number of projects he has been able to attract.

1 Like

Re: Zoning: PDP Ex-chairmen Disown Enugu West Meeting by Penguin2: 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
Rickylambert:
Which Ubochi
He’s not in line up

Tell me those in line up.

I’m ready to listen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alex Ikwechegh Celebrates Easter With Motherless Babies In Aba (Photos) / Buhari Urges Peace, Stability In Ethiopia As Abiy Ahmed Begins Second Term / LP To Release Peter Obi's Governance Priorities "The Pact With Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.