Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award (49385 Views)

Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) / Apostle Daniel Agharandukun Ololo Prays With Red Candles On Church Altar / Pastor Steps On Church Member To Perform Deliverance - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:25pm On Jun 13, 2021
Icumsa45:
Fvck religion

I know where you are coming from
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Odinaka00(m): 8:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
Igbo Muslim? Ve never heard of that… sounds so strange to me

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by OsusHunter: 8:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Look for your fellow yoruba and do that with them.
Of course, because I detest debating with foolish fools and mentally unstable OSUs.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by 10mobile: 8:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
OsusHunter:

Light kee u dier
Which religion is elephant? And, which one is laughing?
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:
He wasn't even born muslim?

The mother suppose to be a muslim but rather a woman of faith and light to the world.

Mama your son is in his highest phase of darkness.

Without been told even the Muhammed attached to his name wasn't given to him by you.

The mother that gave birth to her/him had maintained her religion why the arrogant TERROIST decided to join North to learn how to bomb Christians

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by OsusHunter: 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
10mobile:

Which religion is elephant? And, which one is laughing?
Lol
Google is not your enemy...
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
OsusHunter:

Of course, because I detest debating with foolish fools and mentally unstable OSUs.

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Madas1986(m): 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:

The mother suppose to be a muslim but rather a woman of faith and light to the world.

Without been told even the Muhammed attached to his name wasn't given to him by you.

what's this Darkness saying be deceiving yourself there

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by OsusHunter: 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I have been vindicated grin
Stammering is even part of your problems grin
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 13, 2021
OsusHunter:

I have been vindicated grin
Stammering is even part of your problems grin

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by topboss: 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
SEUN A YORUBA MUSLIM, MUST LEARN TO STOP USING THIS SITE TO OFFEND THE SENSIBILITY OF NDIIGBO.

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF ALL THIS?

HOW MANY IGBO MUSLIM HAVE YOU MET IN YOUR LIFE?

YORUBA MUSLIM HAVE BECOME SYNOMOUS WITH DOING EVIL.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by sammirano: 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
grin grin Igbo muslims
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by olamieseun(m): 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
Yyou are wrong bro,i have Igbo friend in my hood and now they are now in imo state.
PeaceforNigeria:

There are no Igbo Muslims, period.
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by joyandfaith: 8:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I just love igbo muslims. They are more tolerant than igbo catholics, pentecostal and igbo jews.

I will never forget my stay in Enugu and Ebonyi. Abubakar Musa Nnamdi, may God keep on blessing you anywhere you are... You made me enjoy my stay in igbo land.
Just as most people love hausa and fulani Christians because they are more tolerant than hausa and fulani muslims

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by topboss: 8:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
U TALK ABOUT IGBO MUSLIM BUT HAVE NEVER MET ANY IN YOUR LIFE.

USING A PUBLIC FORUM TO OFFEND THE SENSIBILITY OF NIGERIANS.

WHEN U HURRY SUCH POST TO FP, YOU ALIENATE THE ENTIRE PEOPLE OF SS AND SE, WHO CANNOT RELATE WITH THE TOPIC.

SEUN, YOU ARE GETTING OLD, START TO BEHAVE MORE MATUREDLY.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Juliusmalema look at the word in bold
Man you are E*vil and a brainwasher. So you encouraged the so-called boy to change his religion. This is disobedience and not encouraging about it. You're terrible... This is why people should fear you guys that are called Muslims, you people are EXTREMISTS and that's not how religion is been practiced.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Eastcoastboy(m): 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
Who else noticed he spelt Sacred as "scared" I smell something fishy. Maybe a typo error tho.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by topboss: 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
DOES TURNNING NAIRALAND FP TO IGBO MUSLIMS, TRANSLATE TO REALITY ON THE GROUND.

WE MEET YORUBA PEOPLE EVERYDAY AND MANY OF THEM ARE MUSLIMS.

WE MEET IGBO PEOPLE EVERYDAY BUT NEVER A IGBO MUSLIM, EXCEPT FOR NAIRALAND FP OF RECENT.

NAIRALAND AND INDEED SEUN CAN DO ALOT BETTER.

WEN U ARE DOING SOMETHING DAFT AND YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT OR BEING WATCHED, YOU STOP, SO YOU DONT LEAVE PEOPLE WITH THE IMPRESSION THAT YORUBA ARE EVIL DOERS.
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Eriokanmi: 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
Cammo:
Nonsense. Does this Igbo Muslim have a tiny dot on his head, or he's just calling himself a Muslim for the dough?

Cc Osuamaka
Having a dot in the head doesn't make you a fervent Muslim, it only a sign you're religious and being religious isn't a ticket to Jannah. What's religion when you're not holy or pure? . I've moved and lived with arabs who can't joke with the 5 pillars of Islam. They've got no single dot on their foreheads. Go to dubai and see their immigration and customs, even police. They've got no single dot on their head yet they pray regularly and are more honest than many of our people whose heads have dark spots on their heads in Nigeria. If you ask me, those fair arabs are supposed to have those visible dots more because of their skin colour . I don't know why our people choose to create this mark on their foreheads all in the name of being religious.
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I just love igbo muslims. They are more tolerant than igbo catholics, pentecostal and igbo jews.

I will never forget my stay in Enugu and Ebonyi. Abubakar Musa Nnamdi, may God keep on blessing you anywhere you are... You made me enjoy my stay in igbo land.
as yellowbar Muslims are more loyal to their fulani caliphate up north

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by DonCandido(f): 8:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by vabok(m): 8:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
Doesn't the name "Abubakar Musa Nnamdi" sound a bit weird to you?

DubaiLandLord1:

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 13, 2021
To tell you the truth, Yoruba people are biggest blessing to Nigeria and most tolerant cause Igbo Christians are as intolerant and extremist as Hausa Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by OsusHunter: 8:36pm On Jun 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Or deh grin

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Emeka71(m): 8:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:

Ban Buhari.
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Gireiboy(m): 8:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
Blackdisciple:
Congrats to mamma .

Any Igbo that converted to Islam is because of owo nothing more because by nature Igbos are not muslims so he is not a real Muslim if he doubt it let him go to North and be doing afar and see what will happen when religious crisis arises even the Yoruba Muslim too like the oga MURIC will not dare .....
By nature Igbo's are not Christians either, so what da Bleep are you trying to say?
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by PrinceMajestic: 8:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
Gullible oldie with terrorist son
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by 040drogba: 8:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ameen
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by mu2sa2: 8:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
Northernblood3:
A Christian mum with a head slamming son , no prob.

But will a head slamming Terrorist mum or Dad ever allow his or her child to convert to Christianity?

Now you see why we must put a halt to Islam in Igbo land, it takes away our freedom of expression and choice. Our parents tried to resist Terrorism, Are we now going to allow Terrorists to bring confusion and death to the generations to come?
You're antichrist. The Bible in mathew 26:39 says ".....falling to his knees, he placed his face on the ground and prayed..." This is Jesus praying and you are here committing blasphemy with head slamming.
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by topboss: 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
THE WORST PART OF EVERYTHING IS THAT IGBO PEOPLE HAVE BEEN WARNING THEM ABOUT THIS THEIR RELIGION.

WE HAVE TOLD THEM, U CANNOT BRING YOUR RELIGION TO US.

LISTEN TO NNAMDI KANU, TELLING THEM EVEN WHEN HE ACCEPTED NIGERIA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJSKzC0GcFA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJSKzC0GcFA
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
OsusHunter:

Or deh grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos / Bishop Oyedepo Preaching Near Devils Shrine In Sango Ota / "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.