Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Nigerians Show Patriotism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Show Patriotism (259 Views)

Naira Notes: Nigerians Show Off Their Own Designs Against Cbn’s / Jega: Patriotism Means To Stand By The Country Not By The President / This Is The Time For Our National Assembly To Show Patriotism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Show Patriotism by dederocs(m): 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
I go through nairaland, and online platforms, and see how enemies of Nigeria spread propaganda against this country...as a country Nigeria has blessed it's citizens with it's market and power, as a strong African nation, we are better and stronger together, splitting up will make us weaker and vulnerable. Most people do not look at the benefits of being one strong, big nation. Better to seek for restructuring and true federalism.

Let me highlight some of those benefits of being one strong, big nation
1) We have access to the biggest market in the black race

2)Each state and people have the protection of one if the most formidable and experienced military forces in Africa

3) We enjoy our diversity, and we all gain from resources from every zone.

People, there ain't much gain in separation, support the Nigerian army, Nigeria is beyond Buhari and his goons. Show appreciation for the military risking their lives, so we can maintain our freedoms. Dont take this peace and opportunities for granted. War is killing and destruction. Women will be raped and infrastructure destroyed, let us alienate the enemies of Nigeria and destroy them, you know them by their posts. Most of those who want to destroy Nigeria are poor lowlives, disillusioned people, who are angry that other Nigerians are progressing, but their empty brain, filled with negativity, makes them poor. These people have been brainwashed by Nnamdi Kanu and boko Haram, they are terrorists, expose them anywhere they are, or better still lynch them.
Re: Nigerians Show Patriotism by Lucas10(m): 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2021
I beg of you, please don't preach one Nigeria again.
dederocs:
I go through nairaland, and online platforms, and see how enemies of Nigeria spread propaganda against this country...as a country Nigeria has blessed it's citizens with it's market and power, as a strong African nation, we are better and stronger together, splitting up will make us weaker and vulnerable. Most people do not look at the benefits of being one strong, big nation.

Let me highlight some of those benefits of being one strong, big nation
1) We have access to the biggest market in the black race

2)Each state and people have the protection of one if the most formidable and experienced military forces in Africa

3) We enjoy our diversity, and we all gain from resources from every zone.

People, there ain't much gain in separation, support the Nigerian army, Nigeria is beyond Buhari and his goons. Show appreciation for the military risking their lives, so we can maintain our freedoms. Dont take this peace and opportunities for granted. War is killing and destruction. Women will be raped and infrastructure destroyed, let us alienate the enemies of Nigeria and destroy them, you know them by their posts.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Show Patriotism by Babaken(m): 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
Restructure or division if number one is not possible number two is a most.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Show Patriotism by dederocs(m): 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
Lucas10:
I beg of you, please don't preach one Nigeria again.
Anyone that does not want to belong can go hide in a cave, or leave the country, anything other than this is playing with death.

(1) (Reply)

Video Of The Abducted Students Of Federal Government College Birnin Yauri. / South East & South South Politicians Where Is The Restructuring . / JUST IN: Andy Uba Wins APC Primary Election In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.