Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Breaking News: White House Won't Release The Photos of Dead Bin Laden! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: White House Won't Release The Photos of Dead Bin Laden! (479 Views)

Blood, Saliva Found In Mouth Of Dead Deputy Governor / WAEC Won't Release Result Of Student From State Owing It / Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: White House Won't Release The Photos of Dead Bin Laden! by Ivynwa(f): 7:52pm On May 04, 2011
Just this morning I was musing on the pros and cons of the release of the gory photos of Bin Laden and for the sake of peace and safety of people wished that it will not be release, my thoughts then were as expressed in the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-659971.0.html

I was happy to hear in the news this moment that the photos won't be released after all and that was good judgement on the part of the US administration. It is true that the sight of the pictures will assuage some doubting ones yet what is being achieved in releasing it when it can only escalate more negative feelings. Obama has my respect for that decision.

You can read the details below

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110504/ap_on_re_us/us_bin_laden
Re: Breaking News: White House Won't Release The Photos of Dead Bin Laden! by sulad82i(m): 7:56pm On May 04, 2011
of course not. because are mumu
Re: Breaking News: White House Won't Release The Photos of Dead Bin Laden! by sulad82i(m): 7:56pm On May 04, 2011
its too graphic my behind

(1) (Reply)

For Jonathan, Obasanjo As Parable / European Support Rising For Lagarde's Imf Bid / Community Cries Out Over Rape, Killing Of Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.