Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja (44072 Views)

Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise / Building Calapses At Dawaki, Abuja. Leaving A Lot Trapped. / 2plots Of Land For Sale At Paradise Estate Woji Off Gbalajam Road Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by TCD: 7:17am On Jun 15, 2021
cutieb:
These are pictures from the aftermath of the first rain in paradise estate karimo. You can debunk all you want but you must deliver on idu sabo project. It's a must now

Goodness .

How does a so called "reputable" company not have quality control. This is yet another estate with the roof blown off.

I had actually considered buying from them in the past. With all these I will stay clear of them. I no dey ready for my money to enter one chance.

1 Like

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by msexpressivzy: 7:33am On Jun 15, 2021
Msadesina:
I had to respond to you after reading your comment but then i know you are working for your salary. Here i am, hoping your salary can even afford a paradise house abi no be today you create this your moniker? You guys were actually brought in to debunk stories so your organization dont complete and hand over keys abi? What's the English word for such? A reputable company that abandoned old projects to actively advertise and continue construction on a new project.

If your so called reputable company used the money that was paid to them to actually complete idu sabo, we would never even be here discussing. He/she even said sell your slots, to who? Will you buy such? And talking about dialogue, with who exactly? Your decision makers in lagos or the people here who can't do shit? Even your company lawyer said he was powerless after writing and failing to meet deadline grin

And by all means tell your employers to open a channel of communication for my friends to withdraw and they can refund them at the current price then everyone goes their way.

Until then stay monitoring... Apologist oshi!

You are plainly a bitter soul and not everyone with a contrary opinion is a mercenary like you - paid to post deceits for the public
It's obvious you ve got less IQ hiding behind those head of yours lest you would have been more appreciative of my advise rather
you ve resorted to cyber bullying; but let me give you some
If I haven't got money to buy properties howbeit I have ideas on how to help your friend
From the beginning, I made myself clear, I have properties with them so that's why I came when you decided to call everyone

If you had experience in properties, I bet you won't be on this platform expending so much energy to discredit a firm that has been communicating to your friend( not even you) mtchewwwwww and calling them scam or what?
I forgot and he or she is still waiting to live in the property grin
How am I sure you even have a friend with the issue if you are here trying to degrade value of properties we have purchased

Oh! I forgot; Only jobless, low life persons will do that
You contradict yourself when you claim you are talking to their company lawyer yet you are here asking for a channel of dialogue
You are plainly a mercenary paid to spew falsehood
Your likes are the reason why social media has become toxic
Please shusshhh it!
Don't come at me again, or I won't hesitate to straighten you up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by Curious345: 8:23am On Jun 15, 2021
uboma:

You and whoever your sister is, both of you, all of you are bloody thieves....
guy I am not Yusuf adeiza kabiru..

I still never understand you ooo
Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by uboma(m): 8:30am On Jun 15, 2021
Curious345:
guy I am not Yusuf adeiza kabiru..

I still never understand you ooo

Greed is what drives you and the fraudster, Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru. For you to even suggest to take 20million naira from the 45million if you and whoever is engaged, is plain greed and wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by Wakilia: 10:55am On Jun 15, 2021
I'm wondering if its the paradise estate i know because paradise estate i know in lifecamp is okay oo, I'm not even sure the picture causing this ruckus is current because i know this estate well, if u have a problem with them i think u should visit their office and sought yourself. One of this days if i pass around there i will snap picture and upload here sef. That estate is not doing badly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by modath(f): 11:01am On Jun 15, 2021
Wakilia:
I'm wondering if its the paradise estate i know because paradise estate i know in lifecamp is okay oo, I'm not even sure the picture causing this ruckus is current because i know this estate well, if u have a problem with them i think u should visit their office and sought yourself. One of this days if i pass around there i will snap picture and upload here sef. That estate is not doing badly

From understanding and reading the posts if you had bothered to, it is a different location, Idu sabo and not lifecamp, since you care enough about doing image laundry for the shady company, post Idu sabo...

2 Likes

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by Wakilia: 11:12am On Jun 15, 2021
Come ooo is this about flying roof, but that idu sabo estate ppl have been living there for up to 2 or 3 yrs na, rains have fallen these past years, nothing happened, the winds this year has been bad. Most people weda paradise or private individuals that have that style of roofing suffered the same fate. What you should be say is that they should change their roofing techniques, but that they have done badly, thats not true na. I won't come here to respond to anything again, but one thing i know is they haven't done badly at all, those ppl have tried even tho they can do better, but wallahi they are trying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by Msadesina: 11:12am On Jun 15, 2021
Oouch this is such a pity.

But naah! This was never about you so you won't be allowed to distract or derail the pain of others.

Rather let paradise that you're fighting for so fiercely respond as an organization that they are.

msexpressivzy:

You are plainly a bitter soul and not everyone with a contrary opinion is a mercenary like you - paid to post deceits for the public
It's obvious you ve got less IQ hiding behind those head of yours lest you would have been more appreciative of my advise rather
If I haven't got money to buy properties howbeit I have ideas on how to help your friend
From the beginning, I made myself clear, I have properties with them so that's why I came when you decided to call everyone

If you had experience in properties, I bet you won't be on this platform expending so much energy to discredit a firm that has been communicating to your friend( not even you) mtchewwwwww and calling them scam or what?
How am I sure you even have a friend with the issue if you are here trying to degrade value of properties we have purchased

You contradict yourself when you claim you are talking to their company lawyer yet you are here asking for a channel of dialogue
Please shusshhh it!

2 Likes

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by modath(f): 11:13am On Jun 15, 2021
msexpressivzy:

Please shusshhh it!

You registered yesterday and only posted on this thread, to insult and do a bad job of PR... You couldn't even find older moniker to help you make the post so it looks genuine small, you guys(your shady company) just foolish on top of fraudulent!

You mentioned straightening the OP out, baby threats time, why not post the particular estate if truly it is a bitter soul trying to embarrass .

1 Like

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by modath(f): 11:16am On Jun 15, 2021
Wakilia:
Come ooo is this about flying roof, but that idu sabo estate ppl have been living there for up to 2 or 3 yrs na, rains have fallen these past years, nothing happened, the winds this year has been bad. Most people weda paradise or private individuals that have that style of roofing suffered the same fate. What you should be say is that they should change their roofing techniques, but that they have done badly, thats not true na. I won't come here to respond to anything again, but one thing i know is they haven't done badly at all, those ppl have tried even tho they can do better, but wallahi they are trying

Why not post the place with signpost identifying it and shame the poster so we bystanders too can call the person out...

Call your contractors to go to site, rather than staying here to waste time, we can see through una, Una type full Lekki axis, corporate thieves.

1 Like

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by msexpressivzy: 1:17pm On Jun 15, 2021
modath:

You registered yesterday and only posted on this thread, to insult and do a bad job of PR... You couldn't even find older moniker to help you make the post so it looks genuine small, you guys(your shady company) just foolish on top of fraudulent!

You mentioned straightening the OP out, baby threats time, why not post the particular estate if truly it is a bitter soul trying to embarrass .

Mtchewww
Who is this one?
Let me school you
Everyone has a right to freedom of speech ,thats the only reason why your silly Outburst won't upset me and I expect mine shouldn't disturb you either

Like I said your paid fake ass and your friend called my likes ( genuine people) when you decided to make up this post full of falsehoods
And its no business of yours if I choose to comment under any profile
Please Be gone

2 Likes

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by msexpressivzy: 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2021
Msadesina:
Oouch this is such a pity.

But naah! This was never about you so you won't be allowed to distract or derail the pain of others.

Rather let paradise that you're fighting for so fiercely respond as an organization that they are.

Right thinking in the right direction

If you are into properties like I said, you take your friend's contract, meet the organisation and explore your options
sort your issues because when you go this slandering path; you face the consequences because you affect not only the org but stakeholders like me

3 Likes

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by Jasamina21: 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
msexpressivzy:

�� please help them o... Its like people don't know the meaning of scam... Still waiting to live in the property o yet degrading the value of the property... Hmmm

Please shusshhh it!

1 Like

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by modath(f): 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
msexpressivzy:

Mtchewww
Who is this one?
Let me school you
Everyone has a right to freedom of speech ,thats the only reason why your silly Outburst won't upset me and I expect mine shouldn't disturb you either

Like I said your paid fake ass and your friend called my likes ( genuine people) when you decided to make up this post full of falsehoods
And its no business of yours if I choose to comment under any profile
Please Be gone

Where is the picture of Idu Sabo... MZ expressively Fraud, we don't scare easily here, your types are small fries here, try again..

1 Like

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by Sarsaproko: 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2021
Okay
Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by Msadesina: 7:08am On Jun 16, 2021
For anyone to create a profile on June 14 just to debunk a story, we know you are a stakeholder of course!

But you know what's shocking? You have been fiercely fighting about what was posted being full of falsehood but you haven't presented a single proof to show your position is right. Visit the said site as a stakeholder, snap the pictures and post then we can take you seriously!

P.S what the owner eventually does with the property after they're given is purely their business. Paradise estate should give them their keys. That was the contract.

msexpressivzy:

Right thinking in the right direction

If you are into properties like I said, you take your friend's contract, meet the organisation and explore your options
sort your issues because when you go this slandering path; you face the consequences because you affect not only the org but stakeholders like me
Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by alstacs(m): 5:49pm On Jun 17, 2021
ivolt:
Nigerians need basic legal education.
Why would anyone accept ordinary promise in business transactions?
Wasn't there any form of legal agreement between the parties?

Rather than waste time on articles, they should drag the developer to court for breach of contract.

This scam if true will continue as long as the victims refuse to take action but to beg government for intervention
and grant pointless interviews.

1. What would you have done differently if their was a legal written agreement?
2. Many of them actually have written agreement that spell out these details, they are almost never verbal
Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by ivolt: 9:40pm On Jun 17, 2021
alstacs:

1. What would you have done differently if their was a legal written agreement?
I will rally other victims and get an experienced lawfirm to take up the case.
I really detest scammers getting away with their schemes.

2. Many of them actually have written agreement that spell out these details, they are almost never verbal
If this is the case, then it shouldn't end with media lamentations.
I can assure you that the victims money are sitting in some proxy account,
they only need to push hard to get it.
Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by Msadesina: 10:12am On Jun 19, 2021
The Paradise Estate Home Owners and Residents Association (AHOAR) in Life Camp, Abuja, requires publication of their title deeds from the developer, who also owns Lekki Gardens, Lagos.

The association’s president, Mr. Samson Oche, who led a protest by residents, requested it during a press conference in Abuja on Friday.

http:///fa11d85210618en_ng?client=mini_detail

1 Like

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by Msadesina: 11:47am On Jun 19, 2021
That was the press conference from the protest of life camp home owners in paradise estate. That is the estate that houses all the fine houses in life camp, paradise estate defenders and supposed stakeholders have been posting on here. So again? If you all own homes in that estate, were you part of this protest or not? grin

Life camp 1 is staging protests, karimo has brought pictures of damages, katampe & Idu sabo has complained about non delivery of homes. Isn't it time you guys get it right and fix your messes? But no! You are actively selling life camp 2, karimo 2 to unsuspecting public

We shall see how long your charade lasts for!

1 Like

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by zanshi: 11:00am On Jun 24, 2021
Happyfellow147:
I hope Adron homes and Sujimoto are not on this table

Add revolution plus property to the list i am still comming for them.

2 Likes

Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by zanshi: 11:40am On Jun 24, 2021
Msadesina:
Paradise estate i can see all the work you and your mercenaires have been trying to do all day. Again i say well done! I'm unbothered you see? The way you have people on your payroll to defend, that's the same way others have who to stand up for them too. Continue bringing up your fine pictures to blur the truth, it WILL NEVER STAND THE TEST OF TIME

You, your handlers and employees all knows the truth, i said what i said! Get to work! Finish and hand other other people's sweat that you have been holding on to for years now.
Today it is one person standing up for the truth and you call it smear campaign right? Next tomorrow when multitudes are standing, do not be shocked!

I thought i was the only one who noticed it, they kept posting the same pictures
Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by Nezzjnr: 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2021
Curious345:
Lol be calming down

At least you got 25m out of the blues . A money lost in oblivion.
And boom 25m for you .

Take your greedy eyes off my cookie. 20m is just fine .
You are crazy
Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by Nezzjnr: 12:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
clothingonline:
I currently have same issue with Adron homes they are yet to refund me
Please what's your experience with them
Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by clothingonline(m): 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Please what's your experience with them
I told them am not interested in the property in that axis again because of condition that followed allocation waiting for repayment for 2 month plus now once it’s 3 month and it’s not paid I will take it up several notable blogger have my contact.
But if they pay will also tell the world they pay
It’s my money.
Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by Nezzjnr: 10:22pm On Jun 24, 2021
clothingonline:

I told them am not interested in the property in that axis again because of condition that followed allocation waiting for repayment for 2 month plus now once it’s 3 month and it’s not paid I will take it up several notable blogger have my contact.
But if they pay will also tell the world they pay
It’s my money.
Is it around that Shimawa axis
Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by Fulaniherdsmen: 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
This is July. August is coming soon

Have they made any progress?
Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by TCD: 9:22am On Sep 05, 2021
Msadesina:
A friend bought a property from Paradise estate abuja 3years ago and paid outrightly.

They're the sister company of lekki gardens and was being ran by Blessing, Richard Nyong's sister. Richard is the CEO of lekki gardens, paradise has become quite popular in Abuja but they're a fraud. A company that doesn't keep to their words or honour agreements.

They bought into their IDU SABO project and the agreement was for 12months and 15months in cases of force majeure

They were assured of delivery in 2020 July 31 but they failed, approached again, they wrote again to give till December unfailingly, they failed. Paradise estate wrote in Dec again assuring delivery in Feb 2021, they failed again, then they have sent another letter promising Aug 2021 they will fail again without a doubt! The site has been in the same state as it was in Feb 2021. What's worse is the Mr Romeo (one of their top representative) who use to be the face of paradise in giving word has now resigned.

Paradise estate under the leadership of Richard Nyong is all PR, collect your money and leaving trails of disappointments in Abuja.

Attached is the current state of the said estate and i hope other subscribers will come out to seek accountability because they claimed the estate is sold out
@justwise,

Hi This is september.

Have they delivered the house as promised in August?
I almost bought a house with them. Thank God I went with another company.
Re: Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja by ovatones: 3:55pm On Mar 21
So it’s 2024. Has this been resolved yet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Calculations And Requirements For Obtaining A Building Plan Approval In Lagos / BE WARNED ; This House Is For Everybody, Not For Anybody. Picture. / This House Built With Plastic Bottle Is Better Than A Block House( Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.