Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) (67217 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) / Emeka Ihedioha Visits Governor Wike - Photos / Seyi Makinde Visits Governor Ajimobi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
Na Yahya Bello this one dey visit..
You hardly see him give his voice on the plight of youths in this country...
Obi... You dn fall hands..
Re: Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
BiafIntel:
Some of our Igbo people are just daft and dumb. It was Kelechi flying nigerian flag and now this fool called Mikel Obi supporting this fulani man only because as he said, he wants youth to rule his nigeria. What has governance got to do with being a youth or not? What about the institutions that make leaders be accountable to the people they lead? All these lacks in nigeria, so how can youth president bring change? Moreover, anyone still looking up to 2023 election must have his or her head examined. The contraption known as nigeria is finished and ONLY in Biafra lies our hope and Biafra MUST be restored.

I bu Onye Nzuzu...
E vex you say Kelexhi fly naija flag.. person wey em documents dey read Nigerian footballer.. abi you think say his ITC international Trade Certificate or FIFA recognizes an online country ??
I bu Onye mgbu...
Re: Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) by kings11ng(m): 12:18am On Jun 14, 2021
Mikel don go cash out
Tdave01:
"Your Excellency Sir, I have heard and seen a lot you are doing for youths of Nigeria: not just Kogi State youths alone and I am happy to meet you today. I made a decision you are the FIRST Person I will visit when I enter Nigeria and I am here. I will use my contact and resources to support your aspiration because I believe it's time to have a Youth as President in Nigeria" ~ Mike Obi.
Re: Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) by kings11ng(m): 12:19am On Jun 14, 2021
He is Ebira not Fulani
BiafIntel:
Some of our Igbo people are just daft and dumb. It was Kelechi flying nigerian flag and now this fool called Mikel Obi supporting this fulani man only because as he said, he wants youth to rule his nigeria. What has governance got to do with being a youth or not? What about the institutions that make leaders be accountable to the people they lead? All these lacks in nigeria, so how can youth president bring change? Moreover, anyone still looking up to 2023 election must have his or her head examined. The contraption known as nigeria is finished and ONLY in Biafra lies our hope and Biafra MUST be restored.
Re: Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) by witworth(m): 12:27am On Jun 14, 2021
Anybody wey see and look this Bello guy face and eyes well well self no go vote for am, he just resemble danger, 419 people dem
Re: Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) by witworth(m): 12:35am On Jun 14, 2021
See as some people dey drag on top who wan hold Nigeria, the same useless country, me and my Yoruba people wan throway like trash, if Bello like make him be president of middlebelt or perhaps the whole north, all I know is Nigeria end is coming soon
Re: Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) by ethicalUser(m): 12:42am On Jun 14, 2021
triple996:
9ice grin
We Sha no go vote u 4 president.
It's still better than some bitter rodents with ragtag weponry trying to burn their land just to annoy their president.
Angry monkeys cheesy
I left Nairaland because of bitter people like you. Sadly after 3yrs now I can see there has been no change what so ever. Its a shame.
May God heal you of this bitterness for your fellow blackman.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) by deemayor2(m): 12:52am On Jun 14, 2021
From wetin i just read now, mikel no get sense, you and your family go stay abraod where good system dey you come here come dey cap nonsense. which Nigeria youths are you talking about?
Re: Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) by yusluvad(m): 4:26am On Jun 14, 2021
FarahAideed:
How can you be rich and be patronizing govt officials that have nothing to offer
Werey Mikel dey disguise...
Re: Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) by Famousfellow: 5:58am On Jun 14, 2021
triple996:
9ice grin
It's still better than some bitter rodents with ragtag weponry trying to burn their land just to annoy their president.
Angry monkeys cheesy
who be we
Re: Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) by Laveh88(m): 6:09am On Jun 14, 2021
Mikel should just stay away from these self-centered politicians
Re: Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) by Swagaliciousguy(m): 6:35am On Jun 14, 2021
LilyColin:
Even if Anobi Muhammed visit him e no go still become president of Nigeria. You can only rule Arewa Backward Republic

Yeye bello will remain a failure

U will burn, in hell.
Re: Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) by tonero230(m): 6:46am On Jun 14, 2021
triple996:
9ice grin
Angry monkeys cheesy

Triple idiot

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) by Localmann(m): 6:59am On Jun 14, 2021
Mikel don fall my hand
Contact me for your Gift card redeem check my signature
Re: Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) by Joetttimua1811(m): 7:26am On Jun 14, 2021
Funny things happening everywhere Sha....

PLEASE READ TO THE END*

Are you interested in a site that gives you access to educational books very cheap and you can sell your books as an author??

It doesn't end there asides accessing books there's also an avenue to make money through referral, I bet you won't want to miss this, you know why??

It's a very interesting package. Okay this is how it works; You'll be required to register with 2k and upon registration you'll be given 3 books valued at 1500 each which you can sell as well asides the loads of knowledge on the books.

Then you'll have a link you can share to people to register through you, hmm... If Mr A registers directly under you, you'll be paid 800, Mr B registers under A you'll get 450 it doesn't stop there oooo, if Mr C registers under B you'll still be paid 250. Mind you the Aim of this site is to make knowledge available and help make money as well. If you're interested click the link https:///H7mWkIxp1nf7LvM42OY8el to join the WhatsApp group for more information and detailed explanation. Thanks.
Re: Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) by Baiser(m): 8:16am On Jun 14, 2021
BiafIntel:
d ONLY in Biafra lies our hope and Biafra MUST be restored.

I hope you get what you wish for?
Re: Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) by orlaglobal234: 9:32am On Jun 14, 2021
Mikel don't worry yourself this man going nowhere instead let Nigeria remain presidentless
Re: Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) by tobamz(m): 10:05am On Jun 14, 2021
Is Mikel Obi okay

Where is the yoot president?��
Re: Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) by dboo442: 11:09am On Jun 14, 2021
FarahAideed:
How can you be rich and be patronizing govt officials that have nothing to offer
my brother this matter tire me, imagine the life of sadio mane and how he has contributed to humanity by building hospitals, schools and free education to the poor in Senegal.
Re: Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) by fineberry(m): 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2021
So this man wan run for president true true.
Re: Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) by onuman: 6:40am On Jun 20, 2021
Bishop4real:

What are your achievements in life to have the temerity of tagging somebody like Mikel Obi dumb & daft? Are you normal at all? Don't he have right of choice again?

But you don’t think that millions of Igbos agitating for restoration of Biafra have right of choice. See your intelligence by half.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted / Ahmed Indimi And His Pet - A White Lion (Photos) / Caption This Picture Of Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.