Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! (22784 Views)

Genny Nnaji, Pete Edochie & More Storm Enugu For Africa Magic Igbo Launch (pics) / Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day / Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by Temi231(f): 12:32pm On May 05, 2011
As for ma personally i don't think the marriage can last because Genny is a rotten gal that atiku sef don chop out of d banana. grin sad. D-banj should look for better house wife material not genny.
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by mummy3(f): 12:54pm On May 05, 2011
sbeezy8:

kinda apeish looking in the face!

not really pretty she doesnt have a cute smile, no dimples, no cute nose, no cute lips. Like shes not UGLY but she sure isnt pretty Id give her like a 4-5

please if you're a female display ur picture let's see how u look like or if you're a male display ur girlfriend or wife's photograph and let's compare
Can u create a single human hair
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by ifyalways(f): 1:03pm On May 05, 2011
While you haterz,fans and stalkers are here typing away furiously on ya keyboards,those 2 are somewhere cosy enjoying each other.

Life is goooood oooh. cheesy

Go Genny,Go D'banj.
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by mummy3(f): 1:05pm On May 05, 2011
Temi 23:

As for ma personally i don't think the marriage can last because Genny is a rotten gal that atiku sef don chop out of d banana. grin sad. D-banj should look for better house wife material not genny.

I believe if someone placed this type of curse on you or any member of your family you'll not be happy.
If you are married, were you a virgin when you got married or were your sisters or any of your female relatives virgin before they got married?
If you are single: please take a look at your dirty past and your present life style, i believe it's a man that's going to marry you as a wife and put in the house.  
You're condemning someone. Were you the one that introduced her to Atiku for friendship?
So you'll be happy if genevieve is not married till old age, will you wish her bad if she was your relative?
Pls remove the rubbish that's in your eyes first before you think of removing another person's own.
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by Reanaa: 1:09pm On May 05, 2011
Temi 23:

I guess D coco master is a celibate, in dis case, the mariage wont work but if he is not then go cook!~
ragdollz:

There is NOTHING wrong with Genevieve ok?? What ever you think you know about her past, she is still a human being. I only want her to be happy that is why I'd advise her to marry someone older and more accomplished in life, girls like Caroline Ekanem Danjuma made the right choice, the man may not be too gorgeous or young but at[b] least you have security unlike marrying a playboy like D'banj[/b]. Look what happened to 9ice's marriage!!
true.
All the same, watever the two hav seen in themselves and decide to take the bold step, i wish them the very best maried life in advance.
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by Shinatu: 1:15pm On May 05, 2011
Another case of Bobby Brown and Witney Houston? I wish her the best if this is true, she'll need all the goodluck she can gather
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 05, 2011
Haters, most ladies here like Ileke-Ile are even close to 40 yrs no husband yet they wanna call that damsel ugly shocked, Men Like Sbeezy8 is over 45 yrs yet monkeying around for 16 yrs girls. Sbeezy alias Mr Cork grow some ball and get married like a man undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by SSaemoenl(m): 1:22pm On May 05, 2011
As Beyonce and Jay z of America so as well Genny and Dbanj of Nigeria  undecided
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by seedord247(m): 1:24pm On May 05, 2011
Temi 23:

Hey eediot callimg kettle black. How many Belle you don commot since you finish your High School??. . . .  I know say you no go fit count am. Hope your Tube still dey shaaaa.
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by MissyB3(f): 1:27pm On May 05, 2011
seedord247:

Hey eediot callimg kettle black. How many Belle you don commot since you finish your High School??. . . .  I know say you no go fit count am. Hope your Tube still dey shaaaa.
grin grin grin
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by Reanaa: 1:30pm On May 05, 2011
seedord247:

Hey eediot callimg kettle black. How many Belle you don commot since you finish your High School??. . . . I know say you no go fit count am. Hope your Tube still dey shaaaa.
Talk finish! grin grin grin grin
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by kemisuga(f): 1:47pm On May 05, 2011
Happy for them. smiley cheesy
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by mystikal(m): 1:51pm On May 05, 2011
Did William and Kate inspire this one?
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by rully2: 1:53pm On May 05, 2011
Temi 23:

And who is a better husband, D Banj??  This must be a very big Joke!!

shadrach77:

i feel sorry for d'banj for marrying this gold-digger!  cry cry cry

Wow!!, I cant believe im reading this??, Genny?? gold digger??,On the contrary Genny is farrrrrrrrrrrrrr to classy for this guy! please get your statistics right!!
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 05, 2011
How old is D'banj? Up to 32?
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by rully2: 2:22pm On May 05, 2011
D'Banj should be 31 by now
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by rully2: 2:25pm On May 05, 2011
D'banj should be 31 by now
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 05, 2011
Nahh. I think its just a rumor then. They will most likely put age into consideration. Will be surprised to see it happen at the end
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by Exponental(m): 2:46pm On May 05, 2011
NLers, some people arguing while those in question could be cruising somewhere in town.
let dem be. It's a good news sort of.
Some one 2 cool his ogbono felifelis, & someone 2 burn her prides.
I'm happy for them!
Wishing them d blessings of marriage!!!!!!!!
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by yarodin: 2:48pm On May 05, 2011
LOL, so this old matured Genny has completely tricked out the Koko master?  I guess that Bentley wey Mr. Koko buy  go end up for Genny papa house as part of the huge dowry.
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by MMM2(m): 2:53pm On May 05, 2011
i am so happy 4 dem,
thank God
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by nodullin(m): 3:16pm On May 05, 2011
Missy ★ B:

grin grin grin

lolzzz!!!!!!!

well as 4 me Jenny got more class>> professionally, than d Kokomaster>>>

wish dem luck all d way!!!!!!!!! wink wink
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by CrudeOil2(m): 3:35pm On May 05, 2011
Naija royal wedding. Kudos to them.
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by laj1(m): 3:41pm On May 05, 2011
Glory be to God
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by Ayoobscom(m): 3:53pm On May 05, 2011
what is folks problem with two people going into marriage

see, when it comes to marriage age is substracted

would anyone want to marriage age over understanding maturity and heartfelt

Let his mother bring her a 22 years old banker-she will become like housemaid to Dbanj

Goodluck to you two--go ahead and pray
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by eghost247(m): 3:57pm On May 05, 2011
good news
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by olugbemi4u: 4:17pm On May 05, 2011
banji aka dbang wat do you want to use old school like genny foryou're on your own.infact,this can not be true
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by macjive01: 4:33pm On May 05, 2011
yarodin:

LOL, so this old matured Genny has completely tricked out the Koko master?  I guess that Bentley wey Mr. Koko buy  go end up for Genny papa house as part of the huge dowry.

hahahaha, i sure say her people no go show mercy on that!
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by okunoba(m): 5:10pm On May 05, 2011
I wish them the best, I love these inter ethnic marriages between us and Ndigbo. The two would definitely make wonderful babies. No need to hate, Gene and Dbanj are just too hot for you guys to handle. It`s obvious you haters wish it was you getting all the lime light, but that is life we all cant be rich and famous. Who god as blessed no man can curse.
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by sulad82i(m): 5:35pm On May 05, 2011
rumors ooooo
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by toks2009: 6:10pm On May 05, 2011
Hmmm,

Celibrities marriages never last so they say but lets hope this one does.
Re: Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! by onstelly(f): 6:17pm On May 05, 2011
mummy3:

I believe if someone placed this type of curse on you or any member of your family you'll not be happy.
If you are married, were you a virgin when you got married or were your sisters or any of your female relatives virgin before they got married?
If you are single: please take a look at your dirty past and your present life style, i believe it's a man that's going to marry you as a wife and put in the house.  
You're condemning someone. Were you the one that introduced her to Atiku for friendship?
So you'll be happy if genevieve is not married till old age, will you wish her bad if she was your relative?
Pls remove the rubbish that's in your eyes first before you think of removing another person's own.

Thank you very much, i own u a drink. Some people are sadist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Runtown Visits Orphanage Home In South Africa (Photos) / Femi Adebayo, Mike Ezuruonye, Rachael Okonkwo, Dayo Amusa, Others On Set - PICS / Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.