Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati (23832 Views)

Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day / Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria / Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 20, 2011
dbanj has officially joined illuminati. expect one eye photo shoots, pyramid necklaces, goat head, etc.

1 Like

Re: Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by chelseabmw(m): 8:13am On Jun 20, 2011
pls don't say what u don't know

1 Like

Re: Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 20, 2011
He will be the first Nigerian star to join - Others will follow after seeing how successful they will make him.

Trust Naija our own dey worst. Na de Illuminati go take their hand they drive them when thm don over much!

1 Like

Re: Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by Mcleo007(m): 11:14am On Jun 20, 2011
Whats the big deal with Illuminati? How different is it from the ones we have in Naija? THe OGboni's, oKIJA Frats and even the school frats like , Vikings and so on. Abeg leave the guy alone jor. Illuminati is a secret organization like every other one. The new world order they seek and preach is not far from the neo-paradise movement of contemporary christianity and the jihad of the muslims. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 20, 2011
chelseabmw:

pls don't say what u don't know

oh really? tell us what you do know
Re: Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by MrCork17: 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2011
diluminati:

dbanj has officially joined illuminati. expect one eye photo shoots, pyramid necklaces, goat head, etc.

Big deal. whats the big deal about worshipping devil? undecided
Re: Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 20, 2011
is illuminati same as illumination Assembly ? undecided
Re: Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by dabraska: 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2011
greateros:

He will be the first Nigerian star to join - Others will follow after seeing how successful they will make him.

Trust Naija our own dey worst. Na de Illuminati go take their hand they drive them when thm don over much!
lwkmd!!! but true talk,
Re: Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by kevoh(m): 2:37pm On Jun 21, 2011
greateros:

As if Nigerians and the 'Others' in particular don't know that he is already successful sans illuminati!
Re: Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2011
my fear is this, nigerians will openly welcome the illuminati/freemasonry, the new religion. we are so vulnerable, so kanye and co's gonna have a field day with our music industry.
Re: Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by vislabraye(m): 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2011
camelot:

is illuminati same as illumination Assembly ? undecided

Mo ho ho.
Re: Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by gbollyb: 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2011
to be sure then check out the video of bamijo by dr sid and you'll see for yourself.
Re: Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by doublekay: 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2011
if dbanj is now illuminati wats then up wit donjazzy and d rest ?
Re: Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by BABE3: 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2011
"Nitori mo lowo, won ro pe mo d'illuminati" --- D'banj (Kas--Fimile Remix)
Re: Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by Ignatio(m): 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2011
Why must u tag a fellow man's successwith d devil.?
Re: Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Big deal. whats the big deal about worshipping devil?  undecided
Idiot
Re: Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Big deal. whats the big deal about worshipping devil?  undecided
Idiot[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by Alexiis(m): 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2011
Dbanj has been initiated to the illuminati which is going to make more naija artist want to join when he becomes famous
Re: Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by leuelliot(m): 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2011
LMFO this is just a marketing strategy, Don't you see the more they claim to belong to one group, cult, sect or whatever the more you buy their cd's trying to see if what they say is true tongue making them richer cheesy
Re: Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:26pm On Apr 07, 2012
[size=13pt]I wonder even why people are complaining whenever Devil is been discussed! I wonder how many people are hating that so-*called hiding somewhere under the sky and watching all the evils that is going on in the WORLD and doing nothing but blaming it on SATAN the DEVIL , also known as LUCIFER and so on as the one responsible . If God is tired of SATAN and his work he should delete him from us . If he really hates SATAN that much he should SHUT Up and stop complaining to us instead bringing solution . If SATAN keep existing that means he's the real and true CREATOR FATHER of the entire World . That's why u see SATAN would always rule . The new World order is now , not even GOD can stop it!!! . I'm tired of reading up trashes from confused set of people that called themselves Christians but have no idea of what is happening in the WORLD. Yeah , keep posting threads about the illuminati .... u feel in your mind you are exposing us? grin grin grin you are wrong strange rats , u are only contributing to our improvements . whatever we sing and do would influence the World . everything is been programmed in the spiritual realm .We also to recruit the best and the brightest young people as agents like me ( Ogaga ), to insure the next generation of the Conspiracy.

BAPHOMET forever.......... 666
[/size]
Mr..Cork:
Big deal. whats the big deal about worshipping devil? undecided
Re: Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2012
[size=13pt]WE constantly feud among ourselves and war with other groups and organizations that doesn't like us -- A child that said his parents won't sleep is on a very long thing! . Each group of Illuminati is constantly striving to increase its power base and undermine the competition..... Naija belongs to us![/size]
Re: Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 07, 2012
I want to ask a question due to what i'v noticed.
U guys /group only take the brightest as recuirt!,why?,and what should the rest people do,know offence but if one is bright i don't think he'll be needing ur help ,born in a christain family and i don't think the jewish god discriminates,am still a young worshiper help me out.
Re: Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by Belovedwan: 6:49pm On Apr 07, 2012
Ogaga, you're obviously a lost soul and hell bound!
Yours is a very pathetic case.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by majour(m): 11:23pm On Apr 07, 2012
Bleep iluminati nd Bleep deir al seeing eye. If they claim dy own d world y hide, d masterminds behind d curtain shud cme out nd make their presence knw to the world as the true God y send puppets to do ur works.

1 Like

Re: Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2012
[size=13pt]I don't mind to stay in hell forever. . .afterall , we're all goin to hell believe it or not! . moreover , even if the so called GOD or his dead son JESUS raised from dead( which is not possible ) and ask me to enter heaven free of charge overlooking my sins I'll first of all root out my gun from it's position and give him a half dead warning before i refuse going into Heaven . grin grin

We don't need that kind of place where everything u do would be controled by a strange man that is not ready to work but have many slaves while giving commands and enjoying himself. cheesy cheesy
[/size]
Beloved wan: Ogaga, you're obviously a lost soul and hell bound!
Yours is a very pathetic case.
Re: Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by stephen121(f): 9:33am On Apr 10, 2012

grin
Re: Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by princess5: 1:40am On Apr 11, 2012
Stop fooling yourselves Illuminati/ Freemason as being in Nigeria since the early 1900s.
So many prominent Nigeria's re in it. so don't think D'banj is first to join.
Re: Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2012
[size=13pt]I wonder what is the big deal if D'banj and every Nigerians join the illuminati .... I'll be the one to initiate everyone because nothing can even dare disturb our NWO movement . regards [/size]
Re: Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by THEPOLY11: 11:25pm On Apr 24, 2012
Ogaga, the truth i will tell you is that you have been brainwash and your handler is not interested in you anymore , anytime soon , you will be torture and you will be turn to a mad man , because they don't need a lousy puppet like you. REPENT NOW AND BE SAVED. if you're truly yourself declare your identity and see if you will be d same.
Re: Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by bamidelemedals(m): 7:18am On May 28, 2012
Mcleo007: Whats the big deal with Illuminati? How different is it from the ones we have in Naija? THe OGboni's, oKIJA Frats and even the school frats like , Vikings and so on. Abeg leave the guy alone jor. Illuminati is a secret organization like every other one. The new world order they seek and preach is not far from the neo-paradise movement of contemporary christianity and the jihad of the muslims. lipsrsealed
Re: Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 28, 2012
Mcleo007: Whats the big deal with Illuminati? How different is it from the ones we have in Naija? THe OGboni's, oKIJA Frats and even the school frats like , Vikings and so on. Abeg leave the guy alone jor. Illuminati is a secret organization like every other one. The new world order they seek and preach is not far from the neo-paradise movement of contemporary christianity and the jihad of the muslims. lipsrsealed
And who told you they are all d same,joining the illuminati make a soul damned while still living on earth(getting a 666 mark before its official administration)songs like MY LIFE by the game feat lil'wayne,if u are a good listener and not just a beat listener would explain better,not that ogboni and co are good but from events and happenings around they can still ask God for forgiveness if he decides to have mercy on them.
Re: Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 28, 2012
Ogaga4Luv: [size=13pt]I wonder even why people are complaining whenever Devil is been discussed! I wonder how many people are hating that so-*called hiding somewhere under the sky and watching all the evils that is going on in the WORLD and doing nothing but blaming it on SATAN the DEVIL , also known as LUCIFER and so on as the one responsible . If God is tired of SATAN and his work he should delete him from us . If he really hates SATAN that much he should SHUT Up and stop complaining to us instead bringing solution . If SATAN keep existing that means he's the real and true CREATOR FATHER of the entire World . That's why u see SATAN would always rule . The new World order is now , not even GOD can stop it!!! . I'm tired of reading up trashes from confused set of people that called themselves Christians but have no idea of what is happening in the WORLD. Yeah , keep posting threads about the illuminati .... u feel in your mind you are exposing us? grin grin grin you are wrong strange rats , u are only contributing to our improvements . whatever we sing and do would influence the World . everything is been programmed in the spiritual realm .We also to recruit the best and the brightest young people as agents like me ( Ogaga ), to insure the next generation of the Conspiracy.

BAPHOMET forever.......... 666
[/size]
its obvious u are possessed and dellusional,let me tell u smthing,people who served satan to the highest order even after promised his kingdom hell(a place God built)they realized they've been duped and will carry on the same fates as the other sinners,this was a real life experience by an American lady(mary t. Baxter) jesus carried to hell to see for herself which she later wrote as a book;DIVINE REVELATIONS OF HELL.
And pls tell me when God throws satan,all followers and sinners from hell to the lake of fire,wouldn't satan scream and burn or would he wear metal suits for protection.i would just say u are BIG FOOL and am sure ur sorcery have taken a lot of good tin u would have gotten in life and brought ur family pain not knowing theres a black sheep in the house.the bible said suffer not a witch to live so i might strangle u to death if i had known u personally.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Are Not Interested In Kim Kardashian Anymore / Sunmbo Adeoye Prays For Annie Idibia Over Her Wish For A Baby Boy / Ada Ameh Celebrates Aladi Godsgift, Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.