Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,911 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Edo Vigilante Commander Wears 'Jazz' On His Neck, Says That He Is Not Afraid - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Vigilante Commander Wears 'Jazz' On His Neck, Says That He Is Not Afraid (61924 Views)

Owerri Man Says That People Who Attended March For Obi Were Imported (Video) / Police Arrest Vigilante Commander For Torturing Female Cop In Anambra / Police Officers Arrested By Edo Vigilante For Transporting Illicit Weed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Vigilante Commander Wears 'Jazz' On His Neck, Says That He Is Not Afraid by INCREDIBLE007(m): 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2021
grin
habsydiamond:
Looked like a theater practitioner... U wear odechi on top bulletproof vest... Very funny.. Na sense go kill this man.. He use am do if one no work the other will..

lols

the guy na comedian

1 Like

Re: Edo Vigilante Commander Wears 'Jazz' On His Neck, Says That He Is Not Afraid by INCREDIBLE007(m): 3:38pm On Jun 14, 2021
I'm not in support of the jazz of a thing
but the people must rise up and defend their communities against
the Fulani terrorist

1 Like

Re: Edo Vigilante Commander Wears 'Jazz' On His Neck, Says That He Is Not Afraid by miniziter(m): 3:38pm On Jun 14, 2021
I can see general my guy in that video
Re: Edo Vigilante Commander Wears 'Jazz' On His Neck, Says That He Is Not Afraid by ujezeez(m): 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2021
Deading indeed....
Re: Edo Vigilante Commander Wears 'Jazz' On His Neck, Says That He Is Not Afraid by Indispensable85(m): 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2021
Juju nor dey work, ask ESN.

May God protect you guys.
Re: Edo Vigilante Commander Wears 'Jazz' On His Neck, Says That He Is Not Afraid by knowntous: 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2021
give this man guitar and let him start singing "there is fire on the mountain"
Re: Edo Vigilante Commander Wears 'Jazz' On His Neck, Says That He Is Not Afraid by EdoDefence: 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
yinmu, and the whites banished their king

And yet your ancestors were enslaved by the same whites you're praising.

M.U.M.U
Re: Edo Vigilante Commander Wears 'Jazz' On His Neck, Says That He Is Not Afraid by KenModi(m): 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
Genesiis:
This is one reason human rituals is becoming a norm. They no longer go for chickens or animals, their powerless gods chose humans for sacrifice.

Jesus is the only way, He has already paid the price.

Educate yourself about the true origin of your Jesus and stop spewing trash because you read one book put together by the colonizers of your ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Edo Vigilante Commander Wears 'Jazz' On His Neck, Says That He Is Not Afraid by EdoDefence: 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2021
DCmonster:
Bastard

Like your father grin
Re: Edo Vigilante Commander Wears 'Jazz' On His Neck, Says That He Is Not Afraid by Polyglot7pointO: 4:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
Genesiis:
Please enlighten me about the bad sides of Christianity.
shut up !
Re: Edo Vigilante Commander Wears 'Jazz' On His Neck, Says That He Is Not Afraid by KenModi(m): 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Where was the jazz when the white men came to enslave them.. Abi jazz is selective?

Jazz is for individual protection. Jazz doesn’t win wars but military strategy and state-of-the-art weaponry. In fact having only a sound military strategy might be all you need to take out your better equipped enemies. Have you heard of the Battle of Isandlwana, the first encounter in the Anglo-Zulu war between the British Empire and the Zulu Kingdom?
Re: Edo Vigilante Commander Wears 'Jazz' On His Neck, Says That He Is Not Afraid by od501: 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Where was the jazz when the white men came to enslave them.. Abi jazz is selective?

Go and read ur history my friend, before u come here to embarrass ur whole generation
Re: Edo Vigilante Commander Wears 'Jazz' On His Neck, Says That He Is Not Afraid by iamimohtal(m): 4:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
nonyene:
if the blew him bazuka will the protect
¿¿
Re: Edo Vigilante Commander Wears 'Jazz' On His Neck, Says That He Is Not Afraid by KenModi(m): 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
Genesiis:
Please enlighten me about the bad sides of Christianity.

Lies and deception. Christianity is simply a religion founded on lies and deception; a rehashing of pagan beliefs and stories told by the Greeks and ancient Egyptians.
Re: Edo Vigilante Commander Wears 'Jazz' On His Neck, Says That He Is Not Afraid by kingxsamz(m): 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2021
Genesiis:
This is one reason human rituals is becoming a norm. They no longer go for chickens or animals, their powerless gods chose humans for sacrifice.

Jesus is the only way, He has already paid the price.

Bro, your god literally sacrificed its son, so what are you talking about?
You people take communion and call it "eating the body of Christ and drinking his blood". Are you people cannibals or vampires? undecided

1 Like

Re: Edo Vigilante Commander Wears 'Jazz' On His Neck, Says That He Is Not Afraid by kingxsamz(m): 4:14pm On Jun 14, 2021
KenModi:

Jazz is for individual protection. Jazz doesn’t win wars but military strategy and state-of-the-art weaponry.

Jazz is a useless element.
Re: Edo Vigilante Commander Wears 'Jazz' On His Neck, Says That He Is Not Afraid by nonyene: 5:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
Btcking49ja:
Sincerely it would be unfair to have a child with the current economic situation of this country...May Almighty God provide for you sister...
Amen. thank you for your kind words sir. you just lifted my soul with hope. bless you
Re: Edo Vigilante Commander Wears 'Jazz' On His Neck, Says That He Is Not Afraid by abeeee(m): 5:11pm On Jun 14, 2021
IJOBA11:
ISHAQ AKINTOLA WILL SOON START TELLING EDO MUSLIMS THAT THE VIGILANTE GROUP ARE OUT TO WAGE WAR AGAINST EDO MUSLIMS.

MARK THIS POST FOR FUTURE REFERENCE angry
Watin be Edo Muslims
Re: Edo Vigilante Commander Wears 'Jazz' On His Neck, Says That He Is Not Afraid by DCmonster: 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2021
EdoDefence:

Like your father grin
I don't indulge lowlives neither will I report you. cool
Re: Edo Vigilante Commander Wears 'Jazz' On His Neck, Says That He Is Not Afraid by EdoDefence: 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2021
DCmonster:
I don't indulge lowlives neither will I report you. cool

Like your father cheesy
Re: Edo Vigilante Commander Wears 'Jazz' On His Neck, Says That He Is Not Afraid by Freemasonry: 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kuceeh:
So much jass in the country today. Political Jazz, Omotekun jazz, ESN jazz, now vigilantee jazz

As in eehh!
There’s just too much jazz, even our police and other law enforcement no longer act on credible intel or evidence, but strictly on one charm or the other. It has almost become institutionalized in the police with the creation of special units where volunteers are recruited and fortified by the force using taxpayers money, and with the full backing of the top brass.
Re: Edo Vigilante Commander Wears 'Jazz' On His Neck, Says That He Is Not Afraid by themanderon: 5:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
Until a gun is pointed at his head.
Re: Edo Vigilante Commander Wears 'Jazz' On His Neck, Says That He Is Not Afraid by arnold82: 6:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
I just like edo State, the governor and his people reason the same
Re: Edo Vigilante Commander Wears 'Jazz' On His Neck, Says That He Is Not Afraid by Image123(m): 6:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
kingxsamz:

Bro, your god literally sacrificed its son, so what are you talking about?
You people take communion and call it "eating the body of Christ and drinking his blood". Are you people cannibals or vampires? undecided

Off point as usual Samuel. Is human sacrifice a Christian practice?
Re: Edo Vigilante Commander Wears 'Jazz' On His Neck, Says That He Is Not Afraid by EgusiShankly: 6:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:
People going back to the root. Christianity and Islam can't confront terrorists.
Roots that could not stop the white man's invasion
Re: Edo Vigilante Commander Wears 'Jazz' On His Neck, Says That He Is Not Afraid by Malawian(m): 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2021
habsydiamond:
Looked like a theater practitioner... U wear odechi on top bulletproof vest... Very funny.. Na sense go kill this man.. He use am do if one no work the other will..
It is called 2 factor authentication.
Re: Edo Vigilante Commander Wears 'Jazz' On His Neck, Says That He Is Not Afraid by Martinez39s(m): 8:00pm On Jun 14, 2021
What a joker! Why is he wearing a bulletproof if the charm is potent?
Re: Edo Vigilante Commander Wears 'Jazz' On His Neck, Says That He Is Not Afraid by dederocs(m): 8:14pm On Jun 14, 2021
Nice one, arm your men, they are rugged already. Obaseki don't dull, arm the Edo security units, to chase out fulanis or any other enemy. Edo boys are rugged already, give them guns to protect the integrity of the state, this force can be transformed into the Edo state police.
Re: Edo Vigilante Commander Wears 'Jazz' On His Neck, Says That He Is Not Afraid by amdatdude: 8:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
He sounds in tune.
Abraham is our ancestor and AYAHYAH is the God of the heavens.
Re: Edo Vigilante Commander Wears 'Jazz' On His Neck, Says That He Is Not Afraid by mudiana(m): 8:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
don't mind that guy. he is a popular native doctor at ogbeson qtrs, ikpoba hill. They usually call him izobo. I remember one time this man ran from his house and banged at my father's gate to inform him armed robbers was around. He ran away after banging at the gate, that period robbers were terrorising our area. Baba no get jazz jor, na fraudster with few tricks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bayo Omoboriowo Visits Aro Long Juju Tourist Site In Abia With His Team (Photos) / Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) / Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.