Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,758 members, 7,840,959 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo (29002 Views)

Pictures Of Osinbajo Playing Chess With Children Of Chess In The Slum Africa Grp / Video Of Governor Sanwo-olu Playing Chess With An Autistic 10years Old Champion / Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With 10-year-old Champion, Ferdinand Maumo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2021
The yampion now left his bishop for Sanwo to chop saraa?
Stalemate my nyash...
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by Ghedo99(m): 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
And i sabi play this game o
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by iteoluwa54(m): 7:44am On Jun 15, 2021
Very stupid PR and yet see some gullible people saying rubbish Forget the hype, Lagos is almost being overrun by street thugs and Agbero Thief NURTW members yet this mumu dey play chess Oga forget second tarm
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by eagleonearth(m): 7:50am On Jun 15, 2021
Kingpele:
grin the little one don't want to beat the governor silly ,u want the boy to go empty handed ,secure the bag my dear ,who chess help
was thinking so too. He must have been advised by his managers. Looking at his hair alone will tell you how hot his brain is
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by Mryacks: 10:57am On Jun 15, 2021
Kingpele:
grin the little one don't want to beat the governor silly ,u want the boy to go empty handed ,secure the bag my dear ,who chess help

grin grin
Re: Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo by harmony75: 12:01pm On Jun 15, 2021
Congrats little champion ❤❤❤

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video: Tinubu Lands In Enugu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally / Massive Crowds Welcome Akpabio To Akwa Ibom As He Returns From Enugu / PDP Clears All 3 Senate Seats In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.