Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

See Video As ESN Bandits attack a mosque in Ihiala - VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Video As ESN Bandits attack a mosque in Ihiala - VIDEO (3800 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) / Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member / Good News As ESN Bandits Are Arrested In Orlu - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Video As ESN Bandits attack a mosque in Ihiala - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:38pm On Jun 14, 2021
This is a confession. Let's wait for the he is innocent crew
https://fb.watch/67jjN6pTmu/

Re: See Video As ESN Bandits attack a mosque in Ihiala - VIDEO by Monogamy: 6:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
Na family palava.

Next
Re: See Video As ESN Bandits attack a mosque in Ihiala - VIDEO by Asgard73: 6:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
Any person can confess to anything...

Na you be the judge wey find the confession admissible?

Too many dullards and they will proudly tag Buhari dullard.

One you op go enter case wey your neck go seize.. same people wey you Dey collect money to please, go abandone you with mean

Dan banza nyamiri shege..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Video As ESN Bandits attack a mosque in Ihiala - VIDEO by Penguin2: 6:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
What is a mosque doing in Ihiala?

22 Likes

Re: See Video As ESN Bandits attack a mosque in Ihiala - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
Asgard73:
Any person can confess to anything...

Na you be the judge wey find the confession admissible?

Too many dullards and they will proudly tag Buhari dullard.

One you op go enter case wey your neck go seize.. same people wey you Dey collect money to please, go abandone you with mean

Dan banza nyamiri shege..

Ao somebody savIng your life collected money to save it
Re: See Video As ESN Bandits attack a mosque in Ihiala - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
Penguin2:

Are churches not in the north

5 Likes

Re: See Video As ESN Bandits attack a mosque in Ihiala - VIDEO by Asgard73: 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Ao somebody savIng your life collected money to save it

Don’t understand
Re: See Video As ESN Bandits attack a mosque in Ihiala - VIDEO by Asgard73: 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
Igbos don’t really like mosques... and don’t think there will be mosque in Biafra

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Video As ESN Bandits attack a mosque in Ihiala - VIDEO by centoke30(m): 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
What I don't understand is what they stand to gain from such attack
Re: See Video As ESN Bandits attack a mosque in Ihiala - VIDEO by HONESTFACT101(m): 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2021
op the fact that you have enabled your Igbo hate drive you will only act as seasoning to the impending dish of doom you are brewing for yourself

To the video anybody can confess to the most stupid and obnoxious if things when a camera and a well loaded gun is involved.

And from time immemorial Mnk has never borne any hatred towards Moslems or pray tell me in a mosque in ihiala are they not bound to be igbos insideundecided......signing out✈

1 Like

Re: See Video As ESN Bandits attack a mosque in Ihiala - VIDEO by Princesaha: 7:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
To keep the record straight, no mosque was attacked anywhere. Oyigboupdate a.k.a Ijelespeaks brought this nonsense to Facebook and was verbally trashed. His few Igbo supporters lambasted him and were totally disappointed in him. He ran away and didn't answer a single question thrown to him by the people. It was only few Hausa/Fulanis were egging him on. Infact, it opened the eyes of the people that were sitting on the fence before. They then realized who this man Oyigboupdate a.k.a Ijelespeaks is working for and they are the APC government of the day. Even his ardent supporters cursed him that day and he is still licking his wounds till now because he did a very poor job while trying to blackmail ESN. He should have made inquiry to know if there is a mosque in Ihiala before carrying out his satanic agenda. He thought as big as Ihiala is, that it must have a mosque not knowing that the whole of Anambra state does not have upto 5 mosques.

I will ask a question and if anybody can show me proof here, I will give one million naira to the person. If you can show me or prove that there is a mosque in Ihiala not to talk of the so-called central mosque, you have one million. The Idiot that he used in his acting that pretended to be from the north that you all watched now saying he was asked to go inside and a dynamite thrown inside so that he would die is not a Northerner but a fellow Igbo man from Delta state, from Agbor to be precise.
MY POINT STILL STANDS, THERE IS NO SINGLE MOSQUE IN IHIALA. PROVE ME WRONG AND GET ONE MILLION NAIRA FROM ME. I AM WAITING.

8 Likes

Re: See Video As ESN Bandits attack a mosque in Ihiala - VIDEO by alfasexy: 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2021
Penguin2:

Nekwanu o.
Re: See Video As ESN Bandits attack a mosque in Ihiala - VIDEO by Monogamy: 7:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
958eight:
Roger that sir

Go and read about how the famous Nobel Laureate award came to be...
Re: See Video As ESN Bandits attack a mosque in Ihiala - VIDEO by Sulele04(m): 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
Monogamy:

Go and read about how the famous Nobel Laureate award came to be...
odua a gbe wa o, odale ni o ni gbe.

1 Like

Re: See Video As ESN Bandits attack a mosque in Ihiala - VIDEO by Monogamy: 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
958eight:
[s][/s]
Wetin concern am with my gbegile life style

I'm doing this for you and my fans

you'll thanks me later

That's why you are the lowest ranking members on NL... Anyone can toss you around...
Re: See Video As ESN Bandits attack a mosque in Ihiala - VIDEO by Monogamy: 7:31pm On Jun 14, 2021
Sulele04:

odua a gbe wa o, odale ni o ni gbe.

It's even shadow guy that is behind this moniker...

He is an Igbo hater, tribal bigot, and troll.

So eventually , you are not a Yoruba but understand some little Yoruba language.. I have been questioning this force support and loyalty to Igboho, so it's still all about incitement and causing unrest..

God punish devil
Re: See Video As ESN Bandits attack a mosque in Ihiala - VIDEO by Monogamy: 7:36pm On Jun 14, 2021
958eight:
[s][/s]
I'm sipping my de rock shepe dey do my gbegile.

I'm do the God's work
I know you love my job

Funnily, God is not wicked to give people a job that is rewardless, a job that while others are resting and enjoying their lives, someone is busy cancelling comments, a job that someone can't be proud of on NL... Abi how would it sound, My name is Chukwudi, the guy behind comments cancellation on NL.

A job to provoke, intimidate and abuse others... No, God is not wicked nor mischievous...

So if your acclaimed job is not from God, then who assigned it to you?
Re: See Video As ESN Bandits attack a mosque in Ihiala - VIDEO by Sulele04(m): 7:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
Monogamy:

It's even shadow guy that is behind this moniker...

So eventually , you are not a Yoruba but understand some little Yoruba language.. I have been questioning this force support and loyalty to Igboho, so it's still all about incitement and causing unrest..

God punish devil

Omo Epe alaro ogunmodede ni mi.
Omo doragushi ni mi.
Omo abati.
agboko lu yi ko ko.
Omo ba won gbon.
Omo a ni bi an bon si.
e ni bo, ka ra tu o.

I am an Ijebu Epe man to the core, a Fulani bororo should never question my identity.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apc Governors In Group Photography With Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Lagos [photos] / North West Zone Will Determine Who Becomes The President- Thisday / Suspected Feb 25th Results As Independently Collated (PHOTO):

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.