Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe (15083 Views)

Minister Of Interior Tunji-Ojo Commissions Fire Engines, Rapid Response Vehicles / See The Moment Sanwo-olu Stormed LRU Office At Alausa - Photos / LRU Officials That Were Waiting For Buhari In Lagos (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe by ba7man(m): 5:54am On Jun 15, 2021
igbowoman:
Then when there is a fire they won't have water or fuel or their hose will be too short
This is an Igbo smoking woman.

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe by laurel03(m): 5:54am On Jun 15, 2021
Eko o ni Baja
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe by Ajebaba(m): 5:54am On Jun 15, 2021
igbowoman:
Then when there is a fire they won't have water or fuel or their hose will be too short. Na today?
By their username...you shall know them...

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe by gift2xl: 5:54am On Jun 15, 2021
I pray they should have steady water and standby gen, NEPA can't be trusted.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe by hola106(m): 6:02am On Jun 15, 2021
Epe is moving forward

Eko te si wa ju

Incase you need lands in epe send me message let me be of help

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe by Taiwojon(m): 6:06am On Jun 15, 2021
Good one

Take perfect peace in Jesus.

No one can do it for you except JESUS.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe by iWasNotHere(m): 6:13am On Jun 15, 2021
Wailing ? Find another word. There’s no LASEMA under SanwoOlu, this show is just for clout
Monogamy:

Too early to start wailing..

Appreciate good things for once
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe by Sammy07: 6:22am On Jun 15, 2021
laurel03:
Eko o ni Baja

Eko o ni Baje

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe by bigcee(m): 6:22am On Jun 15, 2021
uptimumOne23:
Securing Lagos from evening children and children of hate is one of the priorities of the Lagos Government.

Lagos keeps dishing out good leaders. All thanks to God and Bola Tinubu
Is Tinubu the governor of lagos? You left out SanwoOlu and you dey give credit to Tinubu. You need beating undecided
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe by Josephkabila12: 6:31am On Jun 15, 2021
Nice one from the Lagos State Governor

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe by Chuksmonika(m): 6:32am On Jun 15, 2021
uptimumOne23:
Securing Lagos from evening children and children of hate is one of the priorities of the Lagos Government.

Must you involve tribe in this?... Why can't we shun all these!...

Anyways, Lagos State Governor is trying, I commend it... If you do well, I will commend you. If you do bad, I will trash you online.

I no be agadi na agwo ofe

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe by TheArrowhead(m): 6:34am On Jun 15, 2021
Excellent...!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe by Raychee(f): 6:36am On Jun 15, 2021
Great. Let's see how they would maintain it because that's one of our major problems in the country
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe by plaindealer: 6:37am On Jun 15, 2021
The cradle of any civilization are the institutions, this is what LASG is doing, building and expanding strong and credible state institutions.

LASEMA is one of my favorites, it's the nest Emergency management agency in West Africa Fashoola engaged consultants to build this agency from scratch with the best training and equipment.

I remember when Fashola approached Dally in the US for firefighting equipment, Nigerians, as usual, screamed and yelled their self-destructive ignorant rubbish as usual, but Fashola's hard work tuned into the best agency in Nigeria.,

6 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe by plaindealer: 6:40am On Jun 15, 2021
igbowoman:
Then when there is a fire they won't have water or fuel or their hose will be too short. Na today?

They do have fuel and water, just hope and pray that your village okada firefighter get water and fuel to make it to your hut..

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe by plaindealer: 6:41am On Jun 15, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe by uptimumOne23(m): 6:41am On Jun 15, 2021
Chuksmonika:
Must you involve tribe in this?... Why can't we shun all these!...

Anyways, Lagos State Governor is trying, I commend it... If you do well, I will commend you. If you do bad, I will trash you online.

I no be agadi na agwo ofe

I'm yet to find where I mentioned any tribe or anything related to it

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe by uptimumOne23(m): 6:42am On Jun 15, 2021
bigcee:

Is Tinubu the governor of lagos? You left out SanwoOlu and you dey give credit to Tinubu. You need beating undecided

Sorry sir, I will not do it again grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe by Chuksmonika(m): 6:44am On Jun 15, 2021
uptimumOne23:

I'm yet to find where I mentioned any tribe or anything related to it
but you said children of hate.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe by Hespee93: 6:46am On Jun 15, 2021
Rissimenky:
Lagos is doing great things. At this rate Lagos will become a world class city in the near future.

They just need to sort out the roads, and add covered drains and sidewalks. smiley

And also to control trafics and commuters.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe by uptimumOne23(m): 6:51am On Jun 15, 2021
Chuksmonika:

And is any tribe children of hate... Anyone can be children of hate, doesn't matter the tribe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe by plaindealer: 6:51am On Jun 15, 2021
Chuksmonika:

Children of hate = Tribe?

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe by westfield: 6:53am On Jun 15, 2021
What happened to buying the vehicles from innoson.....we need to start pushing nigerian products and trade with the naira to strengthen it.....we depend so much on importation and dollar which is not good for our economy
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe by zombieHUNTER: 6:54am On Jun 15, 2021
uptimumOne23:

Bullion van thief and God in one sentence?...

That's a new low for ... Spits
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe by ipodstinks: 6:56am On Jun 15, 2021
Rissimenky:
Lagos is doing great things. At this rate Lagos will become a world class city in the near future.

They just need to sort out the roads, and add covered drains and sidewalks. smiley
After 60years, we are still thinking to become world class in the future. Future no dey finish?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seriake Dickson Blasts Amaechi, Jang, Others For Destroying Governors Forum / Shettima Swears In Usman Mamman-Durkwa As Deputy Governor / Bolanle Ambode Presents Cars To Raffle Draw Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.