Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,150 members, 7,829,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer (50071 Views)

Woman Diagnosed With 'abdominal Tumor' Gives Birth To Twins / Woman Diagnosed With Rare Condition That Prevents Her From Hearing MALE Voices / Lady Diagnosed With Cancer At 23 And Had Her Eggs Frozen, Shares Her Story. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by heniford2: 12:04am On Jun 15, 2021
stayclearofme:

Pele you are still in pain that Trump lost election. Trump sef don move on with his life.
You are insulting my father, it shows how irresponsible and stupid you are. Agbero like you, Street Urchin... Make thunder strike you dead... Oloshi!
see mum like u na becos say ur papa made mistake in giving birth to you know abi na lie u nobi regret dem take born u iwu, useless smelling death Rat like you your already dead corps I spit out!!

1 Like

Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by heniford2: 12:05am On Jun 15, 2021
stayclearofme:

If you like you can be in the moon.... Oloriburuku!
e pain you die abi grin angry cheesy na so cancer go dey fellow you dey go everywhere.
Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by stayclearofme: 12:09am On Jun 15, 2021
heniford2:
e pain you die abi grin angry :Dna so cancer go dey fellow you dey go everywhere.
I don tell you say u need you brain examined.

1 Like

Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by heniford2: 12:15am On Jun 15, 2021
stayclearofme:

I don tell you say u need you brain examined.
na road size you dey so the wait for customer International awioh grin we can burn down here if your ready like I am
Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by heniford2: 12:19am On Jun 15, 2021
stayclearofme:

Childish ranting.... Go to hell.
make I pity you useless ass person way him community and family disown so your friendless and broke looking for kids to abuse just like your father abused your mother to give birth to basterd like u.....smell out
Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by OloyeVIII: 12:20am On Jun 15, 2021
heniford2:
Na dem comot trump with dia hate speech and bad belly who cares undecided tongue an she also bad mouth ebere Jonathan spoil our mind on him make people vote against him and our amenable pesido come lose, na she also talk bad about Gadhafi make she die self make una stop dey mention me oh I go give you as e dey hot make no peace with the wicked na Bible talk so..
wasted sperm
Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by stayclearofme: 12:30am On Jun 15, 2021
heniford2:
na road size you dey so the wait for customer International awioh grin we can burn down here if your ready like I am
Always saying jargons.

Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 15, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
Is it true that the ATM in chief and evil spirit emperor of Lagos was one of the robbers that attacked abiola and later become governor?.
Indeed armed robbers don't live too far from bullon vans.
30k crew please ask abiola's widow before you Rush to quote me. I can smell you coming.

Is it possible that a Drug dealer can also be an Armed Robber? Could that define his close associations with thugs, touts, miscreants and NURTW?

It is not possible, Bobo Chicago is too lettered to be a former armed robber. It is never a possibility.
Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by heniford2: 12:36am On Jun 15, 2021
stayclearofme:

LoL... Another child talk... Na psychiatric hospital u suppose dey... Go and pity your miserable life.
abeg I no get your time you look childish and depressed is better I ignore your sick ass before you commit sucide like your family is prone to it get out undecided undecided undecided and look for your mate we are not middle finger to your ass
Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by Nairarealman: 12:47am On Jun 15, 2021
You must be a robot.. For christ sake why? ote author=heniford2 post=102729210]Na dem comot trump with dia hate speech and bad belly who cares undecided tongue an she also bad mouth ebere Jonathan spoil our mind on him make people vote against him and our amenable pesido come lose, na she also talk bad about Gadhafi make she die self make una stop dey mention me oh I go give you as e dey hot make no peace with the wicked na Bible talk so..[/quote]
Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by HitRun(m): 1:09am On Jun 15, 2021
Jashub:
Nor dey give yourself hope baba...that thing kill pass AIDs

No de show your ignorance for public space with confidence.
Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by stayclearofme: 1:11am On Jun 15, 2021
heniford2:
abeg I no get your time you look childish and depressed is better I ignore your sick ass before you commit sucide like your family is prone to it get out undecided undecided undecided and look for your mate we are not middle finger to your ass
LoL he is tired... Pele.... Oloshi.
Bleep u wherever you are suffering.

Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by todugo(m): 1:20am On Jun 15, 2021
Julianaa:
Americans and cancer

Very sad

I wish her quick recovery sad

Same here in Nigeria. The difference is that over there, they go for regular med checkup and have good facility and experts.In Nigeria we don't, we go to pastors for healing undecided

2 Likes

Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by vaca1: 1:59am On Jun 15, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
he is right.
Apparently you and the rest of you devils that conspired to removed the God sent Trump you all will pay for it.
Mark my words
And how is Trump godsent? Olodos full here shaa
Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by saajus: 2:22am On Jun 15, 2021
Son of a man, where is thy compassion.

heniford2:
Na dem comot trump with dia hate speech and bad belly who cares undecided tongue an she also bad mouth ebere Jonathan spoil our mind on him make people vote against him and our amenable pesido come lose, na she also talk bad about Gadhafi make she die self make una stop dey mention me oh I go give you as e dey hot make no peace with the wicked na Bible talk so..

1 Like

Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by SimplyShit: 2:49am On Jun 15, 2021
Julianaa:
Americans and cancer

Very sad

I wish her quick recovery sad

Sorry she isn't American...
Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by Idabakanta: 3:22am On Jun 15, 2021
Jashub:
Chai...may God help you my sister. Cancer nor get joy and chemotherapy is just an excuse to prolong the battle
Quote me any where.. she has won this battle.. especially with early diagnosis.. abeg, what is any woman above 50 doing with ovaries and uterus? And what is a 50 year old man doing with a Prostate gland? We need to educate our people..

2 Likes

Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by VCodes: 4:07am On Jun 15, 2021
Righteousness2:

You will seek me and Find me when you search for me with all your Heart.
In all her write up, I didn't see where a single credit was given to GOD Almighty.

It is Folly to put your trust in Man.
It is folly to put your trust in your doctor.

No one not even the best of Medical Practioner can give you life.

This is the Greatest mistake of these guys who think they are intelligent only for them to end up being Foolish.

May she find GOD. That's my prayers for her.

I am Christian, but I really am ashamed of you
Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by kevotek1000(m): 4:14am On Jun 15, 2021
Fast recovery, in Jesus name.
Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by helpee(m): 4:26am On Jun 15, 2021
HitRun:

Plenty people de survive am.
plenty people no dey survive ovarian cancer o. It is one of the most aggressive gynaecological cancers. Na God go help am
Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by helpee(m): 4:27am On Jun 15, 2021
Idabakanta:

Quote me any where.. she has won this battle.. especially with early diagnosis.. abeg, what is any woman above 50 doing with ovaries and uterus? And what is a 50 year old man doing with a Prostate gland? We need to educate our people..
which battle? Which early diagnosis? Ovarian cancer is aggressive. She may be lucky but no one ..not even her doctors can be so sure with ovarian cancer
Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by seunmsg(m): 4:35am On Jun 15, 2021
I wish Christian Amanpour a quick recovery. She’s a very strong woman and I have no doubt that she will best this life threatening cancer.
Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by drfeyisayo(m): 4:44am On Jun 15, 2021
heniford2:
na me cause her overy infection abeg free me oh
'Overy infection'? Oh oh!
Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by ofiko123(m): 4:50am On Jun 15, 2021
Wishing her quick and safe recovery..
Re: Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer by octavian(m): 6:34am On Jun 15, 2021
VCodes:

I am Christian, but I really am ashamed of you

Bros see shame has disappeared from his dictionary.. A religious bigot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebola Is Here: 5 Reasons Not To Panic / Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 / Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.