Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos (17434 Views)

Jonathan Defends Buhari, Backs Removal Of Section 84 Of Electoral Act / Abdulmumin Jibrin Defends Buhari's Tooth-picking Photo By Comparing It To Obama / #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by Okoyouth: 12:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
Idiot,mad man
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by KelvinHerbert: 12:54pm On Jun 15, 2021
Idi.......t Man
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by CoolAmbience(m): 1:23pm On Jun 15, 2021
booscy:
Governor EFULEFU

E pain am.
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by DEROX: 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2021
Asgard73:
This one no be igbo sense ... Na politics

Speaking like a Yoruba man... dancing with words..

Tell him straight not to bend words

Igbos are being played on daily in every aspect and sector of Nigeria government and Nigeria as a country

You for tell em straight to name one federal infrastructure in the whole of south east.

Then name one functioning anything federal government in the entire southeast

Then name one federal government employment structure in the east.

Umahi is still a fool..

Dancing diplomatically to please Buhari

Idiot of a human.
grin Typical of a flat skull man they cant breathe without mention of yoruba
bitchass nigga
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by insidelife22(m): 6:52pm On Jun 15, 2021
Muhamwed Umaehi or amaehi PDP and APC are our major problems in this country. the fool is speaking from both sides of his mouth. ewu
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by r4bbit: 10:55pm On Jun 15, 2021
Richieniit:

Ogbeni i earn well and if you're hungry pls dm me lemme teach you legit way to make good money... If you don't understand what I mean by beat sense no quote me again before i swear give you

lol.. I have seen your posts, you always claim that other tribes hate you' and talk about how pple are spreading hatred... Yet you fail to see how you yourself contribute to the same thing you condemn ...

You can't fully judge, until you understand!! Your words can be used against you!
You don't threaten someone you don't know!!it only makes you look stupid
You don't need to prove to anyone that you earn well, it only makes you sound broke.. #

Your swearing will not change pples opinion of you... Unless you're right!! And in this case you 'r wrong And I have seen how tribalistic you' are! People like you, enjoy being maltreated in order to justify your hatred... You think being treated like an outsider makes you special!!
You're special, but not because of peoples hatred Towards you...

The world is experiencing a new era, but we're stuck were we are because of people with your mentality...
The world is exploring space ""
And we debating over land tenure and religion differences.... Imaging you telling some one to come and fight you, all because he shares a different opinion with you.... "" no be foolishness be dat"

You think you made a good point but all I see is a tribalist trying to justify his reasons for being stupid....

i been wan call you mumu... But some of your last post get sense.... And about daht "swear" matter.. disemabark from daht cappings na pepole like you deh fear swear!!...

.. ####But I am sure your brain will only pick all the curse words .. And make you ignore the truth... #
Read this again and again dumbass:
Re: Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos by DedeNkem: 5:06am On Jun 16, 2021
Umahi has always been a Fulani stooge! This idiotic traitor is the reason why their so-called "Abubeagu" (I call it EbubeOKE) is a massive flop!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reps Reject Bills To Stop Children Of Public Officers From Schooling Abroad / Fayose Withdraw His Membership Of PDP Zoning Committe Over Presidential Ambition / 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.