Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,285 members, 7,846,300 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Igbos Can Never Be Intimidated. We Are Clearly Focused. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Can Never Be Intimidated. We Are Clearly Focused. (304 Views)

Rivers: Impeachment Is Not Military Coup, I Can Never Be Intimidated - Wike / Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP / PDP Rejoice Not. The Odds Are Clearly Against You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Can Never Be Intimidated. We Are Clearly Focused. by Naijabad: 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2021
I have read with dismay the threats coming from different Northern Groups asking FG to let Biafrans leave Nigeria and also reminding Igbos that they have businesses and properties scattered all over the North.

Get this very clear. Igbos are determined more than ever to leave this country and no amount of threats or intimidation will make us deviate from focus.

We will not be the only country that emerged from another and will never be the last.

As for south south promising not to allow Biafrans have access to the sea, we will look into that when we finally leave.

I do not preach violence and no Igbo man does. We need referendum to leave Nigeria, not out of hatred for the country but to protect our citizens from fulani banditry

1 Like

Re: Igbos Can Never Be Intimidated. We Are Clearly Focused. by Naijabad: 7:52am On Jun 17, 2021
Naijabad:
I have read with dismay the threats coming from different Northern Groups asking FG to let Biafrans leave Nigeria and also reminding Igbos that they have businesses and properties scattered all over the North.

Get this very clear. Igbos are determined more than ever to leave this country and no amount of threats or intimidation will make us deviate from focus.

We will not be the only country that emerged from another and will never be the last.

As for south south promising not to allow Biafrans have access to the sea, we will look into that when we finally leave.

I do not preach violence and no Igbo man does. We need referendum to leave Nigeria, not out of hatred for the country but to protect our citizens from fulani banditry
Re: Igbos Can Never Be Intimidated. We Are Clearly Focused. by superstar1(m): 8:07am On Jun 17, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Igbos Can Never Be Intimidated. We Are Clearly Focused. by Ekpeitit(m): 8:26am On Jun 17, 2021
Naijabad:

Re: Igbos Can Never Be Intimidated. We Are Clearly Focused. by Ekpeitit(m): 8:27am On Jun 17, 2021
Nairaland activist.
I didn't know Biafra can be achieved by posting nonsense on Nairaland.
But if you leave Nigeria where are you going?
You have nowhere to go.
You're a TINY DOT IN A CIRCLE WITH NOWHERE TO GO.

(1) (Reply)

What To Know About Nigeria’s ‘deep Blue’ Marine Security Project / The Premeditated Killings In Alaigbo Must Stop / Newspaper Frontpages For Friday 25th June, 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.