Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,495 members, 7,836,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) (114267 Views)

Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2021
Ighalo no get taste

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 15, 2021
PhavesGideon:
So make we we fry egg give them?
Am only concern about a certain fan base who will be having sleepless night due to 2 late goals from GOAT Cr7..

The Goals sweet me pass Orgasm
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by Femeto: 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2021
Good for them. Ubi Fraklin baby mama.
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2021
this is serious
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by SouthSouth1914: 7:14pm On Jun 15, 2021
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
Lilian Esoro don knack plenty Super Eagles players, they are sharing her round.

Soon dem go pass her give Kelechi Iheanacho!! grin. Chop, I chop, Na PDP government dem dey!!

2 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 15, 2021
Dalil8:

If na u before , u go fit marry this expired product when fresh babes full everywhere. Wetin anoda man don vomit.

undecided

expired product? Your mind must be clogged with rot. What a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by KenModi(m): 7:14pm On Jun 15, 2021
PAWG:
If it’s true Ighalo fall hands, I can’t even date this girl

But if she give you puna you go fvck. Smh!

2 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by SoNature(m): 7:15pm On Jun 15, 2021
Babyboyforeal:
Women are so confused u left ur husband because he was cheating on you with side chick, now u are now side chick to another woman husband

Men get level, abeg

How you go dey compare Ubi Franklin with Idion Ighalo? Where you want start from?

Looks, money, exposure, connection, etc.

Those are factors women consider before making relationship decisions

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 15, 2021
That's why he never reached his full potential.
Something must give way for another.
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by Asadujames202(m): 7:15pm On Jun 15, 2021
If I hit money

I no fit touch all this dilapidated Nollywood pus**sies

I only do 18 -20 years

7 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by oluwaahmed: 7:16pm On Jun 15, 2021
Dalil8:

If na u before , u go fit marry this expired product when fresh babes full everywhere. Wetin anoda man don vomit.

undecided

Married people don't think like that. All they think about is happiness in marriage especially when the first one crashes. However ighalo dey jonze, all naija women are the same. Anyway he has plenty money and us a star, e go hard for am to see true love

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by PAWG(m): 7:17pm On Jun 15, 2021
KenModi:

But if she give you puna you go fvck. Smh!

I don’t live for pussy

5 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 15, 2021
Good evening Sir/Ma

I had an accident on 22nd of May, 2021 in which my left leg got broken in three places. Please help me.

I need your support. This leg has collected the #60,000 left on me. Am broke and still need fund for daily care of this leg.

Please help me. I am asking for your help because I have spent the #60,000 left on me on this leg. My parent have tried too. I need your help to continue my medication and daily care of this leg.

The bonesetter realigning my leg, said it will take 6-8 months for the bones to join together very well. Which means I will spend 6-8 month lying on bed everyday.

My people now carry me to do the private things I do on my own. Can't go to the bathroom on my own, my brother bath me, I can't rush to the toilet whenever am caught short, have to call my people on phone to take me to the toilet. Please help me.

So far, five people from this forum sent me a total of #10,000, I do appreciate the generosity, thank you very much. But I still need help.

The bonesetter working on my broken bones charged us the sum of #40,000, we've paid #30,000

The nurses who stitches the wound on my leg and who will be giving me injections and drugs till when my leg totally heal, charged us #60,000, we've paid #40,000

Everyday, we hire a car to take me to the bonesetter working on my broken bones, we pay #1000 for this per day.

Please help me. I am broke!

Name of my Bank is: First Bank

My account number is: 3173689537

My name is: Olaoluwa

Accident will never be your portion. Thank You.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-kWjz7uqN4

This video shows how severe my wound is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYQ15Hvmwpk

Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by Corroro: 7:18pm On Jun 15, 2021
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by delivryboy: 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2021
Ighalo is making the mistake of his life, don’t date or marry single mother, they are damaged goods and it can’t end well.
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by princewarri1985: 7:21pm On Jun 15, 2021
naijapage:
Shared by Gist Lover with Caption .

Footballer Jude Ighalo’s estranged wife, Adesuwa, reacts after he and actress Lilian Esoro allegedly hanged out together amidst dating rumor.

Source; https://www.instagram.com/p/CQJDvDQlcv4lw8HuJg33Oz2JymtzjFtFFEqT2A0/
WHO CARES? THEY ARE BOTH ADULTS, AND JUDE IGHALO IS FREE TO Bleep ANYBODY HE FEELS LIKE FUCKING, THE THING PAIN HIS EX WIFE ADESUWA AND ALL THE FEMINIST THEM BECAUSE THE DUDE IS RICH. like say na one broke dude you go hear the feminist saying i dump him

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by Kamiso1: 7:22pm On Jun 15, 2021
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by Kingsteve(m): 7:23pm On Jun 15, 2021
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2021
PAWG:

Gee! We’re all used in some way grin
Who is "we"?

2 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by Lordswat(m): 7:25pm On Jun 15, 2021
Mosdii
Over to you

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2021
They are grown ass adults so are allowed to do what they want.

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by konkonbilo(m): 7:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
sad
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by delivryboy: 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2021
Livesimple:

Just because someone airs his views on the same forum where you air yours doesn’t make him a terrorist, I hate your monopoly of opinion, you child of SATAN!!!

Nairalanders beware of this terrorist
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2021
pretydiva:
Some of these actresses are so shameless
Market is competitive. So much pressure
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by womenareapess: 7:37pm On Jun 15, 2021
naijapage:
Shared by Gist Lover with Caption .

Footballer Jude Ighalo’s estranged wife, Adesuwa, reacts after he and actress Lilian Esoro allegedly hanged out together amidst dating rumor.

Source; https://www.instagram.com/p/CQJDvDQlcv4lw8HuJg33Oz2JymtzjFtFFEqT2A0/
why waste your time with one stupid woman when you can fvck many undecided

Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by seyz91(m): 7:38pm On Jun 15, 2021
cheesy
Abilistic:
Okay

Goodluck to the dater and datee
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by lereinter(m): 7:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
PAWG:
If it’s true Ighalo fall hands, I can’t even date this girl

Kayanmata

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by CSTRR: 7:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
Na to fucckk and forget.

Ofcourse ighalo ain't wifing her.

Money is good mehn.

Na person wife you go use do bed warmer.

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
The useless feminist wannabe oshii bitch ex wife is in pains...
More tears to her and other rebellious wives..

2 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by Asadujames202(m): 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2021
fatymore:
400 each

Mummy, you get G-string

I like wearing G-string
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2021
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
Lilian Esoro don knack plenty Super Eagles players, they are sharing her round.

Are u serious?? Like?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" / Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido / Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.