Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) (114268 Views)

Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by CSTRR: 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2021
lereinter:

Kayanmata
Forget.
Lilian na sex symbol.
She ooze sexiness.

She does not need kanyamata to get ighalo to her bed.
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 7:48pm On Jun 15, 2021
Babyboyforeal:
Women are so confused u left ur husband because he was cheating on you with side chick, now u are now side chick to another woman husband

Don’t change the story, Ubi was not just cheating, Ubi was a serial babydaddy. Impregnating random women upandan. 4 at the last count. Ubi is nothing like Ighalo who despite his wealth has stayed off controversies.

Whose husband is he? The supposed wife has just said she shouldn’t be tagged to nonsense. You sabi her “husband” pass her?

4 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by sun123: 7:50pm On Jun 15, 2021
where is Mosdii when you need him most

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by fatymore(f): 7:51pm On Jun 15, 2021
Asadujames202:

Mummy, you get G-string

I like wearing G-string

Se everything wa alright?
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by Kayyy: 7:57pm On Jun 15, 2021
Madam , while we might not know the real facts as these are people's personal lives and we can only know so much based on what media reports, I won't say she is totally complicit in his breakup , however search the internet and even nairaland here, there've been reports of over 1 year alleging her relationship with ighalo and fingers were even pointed at her concerning this, this is looking like Tonto Dikeh's ex husband's story, but like I said all these are based on media reports, but if these reports have been mentioning her for over a year, it might be she is complicit , I used the word might .

pocohantas:

Don’t change the story, Ubi was not just cheating, Ubi was a serial babydaddy. Impregnating random women upandan. 4 at the last count. Ubi is nothing like Ighalo who despite his wealth has stayed off controversies.

Whose husband is he? The supposed wife has just said she shouldn’t be tagged to nonsense. You sabi her “husband” pass her?

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:02pm On Jun 15, 2021
Kayyy:

Madam , while we might not know the real facts as these are people's personal lives and we can only know so much based on what media reports, I won't say she is totally complicit in his breakup , however search the internet and even nairaland here, there've been reports of over 1 year alleging her relationship with ighalo and fingers were even pointed at her concerning this, this is looking like Tonto Dikeh's ex husband's story, but like I said all these are based on media reports, but if these reports has been mentioning her for over a year, it might be she is complicit , I used the word might .

It is not possible that she would be fingered in the breakup of Ighalo’s marriage. Not when same Lilian was accused of dating the other actor with signboard heard. What is his name again? Blossom Chukwu something. Blossom is also divorced.

I am not interested in the real facts, I only corrected the person who claimed Ubi cheated, Ubi didn’t just cheat. Let’s not sugarcoat it to look like the normal thing Nigerian men do that their women have gotten used to tolerating.
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 8:03pm On Jun 15, 2021
Mangekyo:
Wetin concern me concern this news

*relaxes
Hian, let me bring my own dog too grin

Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 8:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
They can actually meet easily outside Nigeria. I.e. Dubai(UAE), China, and some few Asian countries. E.t.c.
fuckingAyaya:
Dating him only when he's in Nigeria
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2021
She will soon suck you dry nd dump you like she did to ubi after his record label went kapoot .

No go borrow sense. You're over 30 and your career will soon be over
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by 77star: 8:23pm On Jun 15, 2021
Livesimple:

We all aware he's a TERRORIST sir
A capital one
And also a yeye NLPoliceWoman as well that usually cries an ocean to the mod wink

Nairalanders beware of this terrorist
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by carlos1(m): 8:24pm On Jun 15, 2021
Ubi Franklin money dey learn work here
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by insidelife22(m): 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2021
Durexxie on this one...
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by Wakanakarue: 8:29pm On Jun 15, 2021
Lilian esoro Na fine gee so nothing spoil
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by ejanla077: 8:30pm On Jun 15, 2021
For sale.
Just changed the engine last week.... Still in great condition.....

Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by Mayeldah(m): 8:33pm On Jun 15, 2021
FalseProphet1:
He won't marry her, he just wants his own share of her forbidden fruit, after which he will japa.

This I have seen.

Are you also the false prophet on facebook that predicted TB Joshua's death?
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by 77star: 8:43pm On Jun 15, 2021
fatymore:
400 each
Mi o kin wo kpata o jare
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2021
pocohantas:

It is not possible that she would be fingered in the breakup of Ighalo’s marriage. Not when same Lilian was accused of dating the other actor with signboard heard. What is his name again? Blossom Chukwu something. Blossom is also divorced.

I am not interested in the real facts, I only corrected the person who claimed Ubi cheated, Ubi didn’t just cheat. Let’s not sugarcoat it to look like the normal thing Nigerian men do that their women have gotten used to tolerating.
Rest
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by fatymore(f): 8:49pm On Jun 15, 2021
77star:

Mi o kin wo kpata o jare

Daddy wa, era fun mummy wa
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by 77star: 8:57pm On Jun 15, 2021
fatymore:

Daddy wa, era fun mummy wa
U use to amuse person o jare wink
I'm not married
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by 77star: 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2021
fatymore:

Se everything wa alright?
Dis validates what I said

U like to amuse person ehn

If to say I dey agege abi Ikeja ni

I for come patronise you and use dat opportunity to know who Fatimah eleyinju ege is

But u can be temperamental at times
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by deavicky(m): 9:03pm On Jun 15, 2021
Wait oh, this girl don divorce too. It is wah.
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by Renforce: 9:04pm On Jun 15, 2021
post=102759639:

Estranged : They are no more living together but they are not yet divorced officially!

Dis one na dem wahala o,
Make we leave matter for Matthias!

Nothing ighalo gbola no go cause for dis ogberaga industry?!

Atutupoyoyo tins..... wink

Just shut up

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by fatymore(f): 9:04pm On Jun 15, 2021
77star:

Dis validates what I said

U like to amuse person ehn

If to say I dey agege abi Ikeja ni

I for come patronise you and use dat opportunity to know who Fatimah eleyinju ege is

But u can be temperamental at times

Lol... Eleyinju ege is for single ladies o.

Motirele oko o
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 15, 2021
Dick redistribution
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2021
THIS IS THE ONE SEE AND KNOW
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 9:23pm On Jun 15, 2021
PAWG:
If it’s true Ighalo fall hands, I can’t even date this girl
Fall hands ke, If she gives him peace of mind, they should go on.....Na peace of mind sure pass for all this...not just sex and show-off alone.
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by 77star: 9:25pm On Jun 15, 2021
fatymore:

Lol... Eleyinju ege is for single ladies o.

Motirele oko o
Ah, e ma binu ma

Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by fatymore(f): 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2021
grin grin
77star:

Ah, e ma binu ma
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by 77star: 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2021
Mayeldah:

Are you also the false prophet on facebook that predicted TB Joshua's death?
Are u for real?

That someone predicted his death!
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by 77star: 9:29pm On Jun 15, 2021
fatymore:
grin grin
But u once promised that u'll invite me to the wedding when it was time

But now u didn't

Alukawani broken
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 9:29pm On Jun 15, 2021
Fine rich man
Na wahala be dat o
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by fatymore(f): 9:29pm On Jun 15, 2021
77star:

But u once promised that u'll invite me to the wedding when it was time

But now u didn't

Alukawani broken

Lol.when was that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" / Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido / Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.