Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) (114265 Views)

Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 9:30pm On Jun 15, 2021
ejanla077:
For sale.
Just changed the engine last week.... Still in great condition.....
How much
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by Asadujames202(m): 9:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
fatymore:

Se everything wa alright?

You no dey shame
Na okirika panties you come this life come sell
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by 77star: 9:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
fatymore:

Lol.when was that
U think I was joking?

No, I wasn't

Well, it has been a long time

I chatted u up then
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by fatymore(f): 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2021
Asadujames202:

You no dey shame
Na okirika panties you come this life come sell

You no dey alright true true
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by fatymore(f): 9:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
77star:

U think I was joking?

No, I wasn't

Well, it has been a long time

I chatted u up then
Maybe
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by Asadujames202(m): 9:37pm On Jun 15, 2021
fatymore:

You no dey alright true true

I go like use your panties as handkerchief
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by ejanla077: 9:38pm On Jun 15, 2021
vickydevoka:

How much

2.5 million
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by lereinter(m): 9:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
CSTRR:

Forget.
Lilian na sex symbol.
She ooze sexiness.

She does not need kanyamata to get ighalo to her bed.

See qualifications
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by revolt(m): 9:47pm On Jun 15, 2021
How will u speak correct English when you're interested in trash stories...
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by ogelekpomgam(m): 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
pretydiva:
Some of these actresses are so shameless
Buh if ighalo tells you hello.. won't you say hi??.. grin wink.nne, let's be veli veli candid kwanu. grin

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by Cruziero75: 10:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
My brother, haters should goan die.

PhavesGideon:
So make we we fry egg give them?
Am only concern about a certain fan base who will be having sleepless night due to 2 late goals from GOAT Cr7..
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 2:20am On Jun 16, 2021
If Lilian esoro and Jude ighalo are dating, how is that one anybody's problem or business?!
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by pholu88(f): 5:00am On Jun 16, 2021
Happy dating to them my own time go come grin grin
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 5:05am On Jun 16, 2021
ejanla077:

2.5 million
Lol. For second hand. I get one for 1.8 million. 7 month driven.
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by KenModi(m): 6:26am On Jun 16, 2021
PAWG:

I don’t live for pussy

Still doesn’t change what I said.
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by mosdii(m): 7:19am On Jun 16, 2021
sun123:
where is Mosdii when you need him most

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by mosdii(m): 7:19am On Jun 16, 2021
Lordswat:
Mosdii
Over to you

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

3 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by phadul: 9:30am On Jun 16, 2021
Women nowadays hmmm the other day one tell me say she will not cook or wash or look after children! Her own is to enjoy life and if I really want to show my love I will shower her with gifts like expensive phones quarterly and change car every year. I m not making this up she told me right to my face sad
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by phadul: 9:31am On Jun 16, 2021
phadul:
Women nowadays hmmm the other day one tell me say she will not cook or wash or look after children! Her own is to enjoy life and if I really want to show my love I will shower her with gifts like expensive phones quarterly and change car every year. I m not making this up she told me right to my face sad
her own contribution is to satisfy me in bed only
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by razible5384(m): 9:46am On Jun 16, 2021
DEMZEE:
High value men have the right to exercise their sexual options.

U cant work so hard to level up as a man and end up fvcking only one pussy, tf!!!!!!

Men don't cheat, they just have sex period!!
would you still say this if the table turns?
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by Abakelawal(f): 11:53am On Jun 16, 2021
Lilian esoro as beautiful as you are what are you doing with divorce
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 16, 2021
pocohantas:

Don’t change the story, Ubi was not just cheating, Ubi was a serial babydaddy. Impregnating random women upandan. 4 at the last count. Ubi is nothing like Ighalo who despite his wealth has stayed off controversies.

Whose husband is he? The supposed wife has just said she shouldn’t be tagged to nonsense. You sabi her “husbanher?

Ubi is bad that what we keep hearing from women buh on other news dem they spread like slice bread just to have his butter.
you call those ubi baby mamas random when you aint even up to any of them, FYI ubi has a thing for feminist n he surely knows how to bring out the clitoris in dem, your pvssy would have been a piece of cake if grin , don't even raise ur hope, nah ! undecided dat guy get taste
because lilian ex husband is a serial babydad that justifies lilian action to snatch another woman' s husband, no more single men. is it really love or is just about the money,
Ubi might be bad nd maybe he can't control his dick buh @least he did not snatch another man's wife. women are their own enemy.

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by 77star: 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2021
fatymore:

Maybe
re-send please
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by fatymore(f): 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2021
77star:

re-send please

I don't have your number again
Re: Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) by DEMZEE(m): 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2021
razible5384:
would you still say this if the table turns?

Men and women are different

Men are designed to be promiscuous and women are designed to be monogamous period!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" / Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido / Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.