Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,799 members, 7,841,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria (6225 Views)

Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee / Why Buhari, Osinbajo Are Hated By Some Nigerians – Lauretta Onochie / 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by EdoDefence: 11:30am On Jun 16, 2021
IGBOSON1:

'EdoDefence' my black ass!

There's one person or grp of people that delight in having folders filled with murdered, slaughtered and dehumanised Igbos....and they're certainly not from Edo or Ijaw! You and the scumbag AdakaBoro (who're in all probability, the same person) are dyed-in-the-wool FULANI bigots! Your intense hatred and bile towards Igbos easily gives you away! wink

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by jen4r: 12:17pm On Jun 16, 2021
cheesy no wonder the tribesmen of hate continued their hate while the people they hate is far better than them, if not love igbo will not be travelling around developing other people cities, can they do it......
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by AfonjaConehead: 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
so any person that opposed and resist igbo expansionism automatically turn to northern..?

which means 95% Ijaws are northerners.... AdakaBoro and his 1000 Ijaws are northerners?

papa E.K clark that said niger delta will never be biafra is a northern too.?

IYC that warn ipob never to enter Ijaw land with biafra is northerners..

Tompolo that forbid biafra is also a northerner..

I the Ijaw ibe activist that forbid biafra is also now a northerner..

all nairaland Ijaws are now northerners...

all Ijaw youths are northerners...

the truth is u igbos are born without brain..

same thing your yam head grand fathers dids...but when our grand fathers join nigeria side to kill them very well that they later complain that Ijaw betray them..

keep dreamin and invite misery to yourselves...

we are niger delta republic not biafra... grow up your senses..
Abeg shut up....I'm also Niger Deltan and I know full well the Igbos are not our problem.
How many Igbos own oil wells in our lands?

Check out DPR,NNPC,PPPRA,PPMC,PTDF,these are all fed govt petroleum agencies,who heads them?!

Are Igbo people in our forests killing our farmers and villagers?
I'm a seaman and presently in one of the Niger Delta ports.... virtually all the jetties in the Niger Delta and Lagos are owned by mallams and you are here chasing shadows.

I called you a Mallam cos you reason and behave like one
No problem,when time comes we true Niger Deltans know what do to your likes...

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by AfonjaConehead: 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
IGBOSON1:

'EdoDefence' my black ass!

There's one person or grp of people that delight in having folders filled with murdered, slaughtered and dehumanised Igbos....and they're certainly not from Edo or Ijaw! You and the scumbag AdakaBoro (who're in all probability, the same person) are dyed-in-the-wool FULANI bigots! Your intense hatred and bile towards Igbos easily gives you away! wink

They are all impostors...fakes.
Mallams. grin

I'm Niger Delta and I don't see reason why a fellow Niger Deltan will carry hatred for the Igbos like a bread seller grin

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by EdoDefence: 1:37pm On Jun 16, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

They are all impostors...fakes.
Mallams. grin

I'm Niger Delta and I don't see reason why a fellow Niger Deltan will carry hatred for the Igbos like a bread seller grin

I knew you would reveal yourself soon, lol Igbo here are your brothers

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by EdoDefence: 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
AdakaBoro8 you remember I told you I was investigating this AfonjaConehead Igbo ọzuọ, well it turns out his a flatin0.

1. No true Niger Delta hate Yorubas cos Yoruba people are great and respect their boundaries but not yeebos aka yamlegs

2. No true Niger Delta go by that hateful name like that yamleg does

Below is a screenshot of where this yamleg agreed to be a flatin0 and where he spews hate for the Yoruba people.

Henceforth it's me and this flatin0

2 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by AfonjaConehead: 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
EdoDefence:

I knew you would reveal yourself soon, lol Igbo here are your brothers

Why will you still quote me and saying all these rubbish again after our past convo? Why?

I've been noticing your behaviour on here and I've been trying to really avoid you cos I don't really know why an Edo person like you will be doing all these?

Do you guys display such venom on the northerners and fulanis who are the real enemies?

Really I've been trying hard to avoid you cos of you being a fellow tribe man (which baffles me) and if you don't any reasonable thing to say, please avoid me also.

And lahor wowo,don't ever accuse me of being a tribe I am not again...I've said it times without number that only a bastard does that,thanks.
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by EdoDefence: 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Why will you still quote me and saying all these rubbish again after our past convo? Why?

I've been noticing your behaviour on here and I've been trying to really avoid you cos I don't really know why an Edo person like you will be doing all these?

Do you guys display such venom on the northerners and fulanis who are the real enemies?

Really I've been trying hard to avoid you cos of you being a fellow tribe man (which baffles me) and if you don't any reasonable thing to say, please avoid me also.

And lahor wowo,don't ever accuse me of being a tribe I am not again...I've said it times without number that only a bastard does that,thanks.

A true Ẹdo/Benin man is an enemy to anyone who drags Ẹdo land because all lands in Ẹdo belongs to the king.

You confirmed yourself an Ibo man

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by AfonjaConehead: 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2021
EdoDefence:
AdakaBoro8 you remember I told you I was investigating this AfonjaConehead Igbo ọzuọ, well it turns out his a flatin0.

1. No true Niger Delta hate Yorubas cos Yoruba people are great and respect their boundaries but not yeebos aka yamlegs

Below is a screenshot of where this yamleg agreed to be a flatin0 and where he spews hate for the Yoruba people.

I STAND NOW BEFORE GOD,HEAVEN AND EARTH THIS DAY,THAT IF ALL WHAT YOU SAID ABOVE IS TRUE,THEN LET HEAVEN AND EARTH BE A CRUEL AND RUTHLESS AND HORRIBLE JUDGE BETWEEN ME AND YOU. LET HEAVEN AND EARTH JUDGE MERCILESSLY BETWEEN ME AND YOU.

HOWEVER,I TAKE NO PLEASURE IN THIS SO I LEAVE IT TO YOU TO ACTVIVATE...SO IF YOUR IYE KEVBE ERHA BORN YOU WELL,SAY AMEN/LET IT BE SO TO IT.
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by EdoDefence: 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

I STAND NOW BEFORE GOD,HEAVEN AND EARTH THIS DAY,THAT IF ALL WHAT YOU SAID ABOVE IS TRUE,THEN LET HEAVEN AND EARTH BE A CRUEL AND RUTHLESS AND HORRIBLE JUDGE BETWEEN ME AND YOU. LET HEAVEN AND EARTH JUDGE MERCILESSLY BETWEEN ME AND YOU.

HOWEVER,I TAKE NO PLEASURE IN THIS SO I LEAVE IT TO YOU TO ACTVIVATE...SO IF YOUR IYE KEVBE ERHA BORN YOU WELL,SAY AMEN/LET IT BE SO TO IT.

Tell that to your Igbo brothers grin

2 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by AfonjaConehead: 2:13pm On Jun 16, 2021
Uhundan nokhua

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by AdakaBoro8(m): 2:14pm On Jun 16, 2021
EdoDefence:

good investigation.. you are a true inspector..

dont know why those flatin0s keep bending nature... this people foolishly think they can use this their nature bending agenda to change the colour of the sky...

God is not even happy with this people... thats why tribulations and woes keep falling on them..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by AfonjaConehead: 2:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
Edionmwan dan

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by EdoDefence: 2:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
good investigation.. you are a true inspector..

dont know why those flatin0s keep bending nature... this people foolishly think they can use this their nature bending agenda to change the colour of the sky...

God is not even happy with this people... thats why tribulations and woes keep falling on them..

Thanks brother

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by AfonjaConehead: 2:21pm On Jun 16, 2021
Awe uhundan nokhua nibun,they will surely be fished out and treated.

Dem born you well,if u ain't a bloody frightened puppy,u should say amen nah make ur Mallam life bend...
Mtcheewwww
Imagine I was thinking he's an enlightened and intelligent person,never knew uhundan nokhua nor. grin grin grin
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by AdakaBoro8(m): 2:21pm On Jun 16, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

i have seen you claim Bini..so why swearing...? you obviously swearing for your own self.
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by EdoDefence: 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
i have seen you claim Bini..so why swearing...? you obviously swearing for your own self.

He still hasn't said anything about the screenshot where he claimed and swore that he's from SE

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by AfonjaConehead: 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
AdakaBoro8:

Since you are bold,say "so shall it be" nah..

Be a man or an Edo warrior that you claim to be and say amen....
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by EdoDefence: 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by AfonjaConehead: 2:25pm On Jun 16, 2021
EdoDefence:

He still hasn't said anything about the screenshot where he claimed SE

Illiterate!
It's obvious both of you are illiterates grin grin grin grin grin

Advice: get a pry3 pupil to read for your comprehension..

Big ....s @40. grin
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by EdoDefence: 2:27pm On Jun 16, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Illiterate!
It's obvious both of you are illiterates grin grin grin grin grin

Advice: get a pry3 pupil to read for your comprehension..

Big ....s @40. grin

Igbo man see your brothers grin

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by AfonjaConehead: 2:27pm On Jun 16, 2021
EdoDefence:

I'm sorry but did you attend school at all?

What a pity!

So you can't read!!!

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by AfonjaConehead: 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2021
Dundee... Dem full everywhere grin grin
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by EdoDefence: 2:29pm On Jun 16, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

I'm sorry but did you attend school at all?

What a pity!

So you can't read!!!

See your brothers grin cheesy

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by AfonjaConehead: 2:31pm On Jun 16, 2021
Someone accuses me of being Igbo and even laying curse and I said the curse shall be upon me if I'm Igbo but it shall be upon him if I'm not igbo!!!!

And this is now jamb and waec question for some basket head dundees!!!!!! Chai!!!! Osanobua lahor ooo!!!!

grin grin grin

I feel so sorry you honestly... You are just pushing me.
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by AfonjaConehead: 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2021
EdoDefence:

Good. They shall be my brothers if I'm Igbo but shall be your own brothiif I'm not Igbo. Amen.
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by AdakaBoro8(m): 2:34pm On Jun 16, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Abeg shut up....I'm also Niger Deltan and I know full well the Igbos are not our problem.
How many Igbos own oil wells in our lands?

Check out DPR,NNPC,PPPRA,PPMC,PTDF,these are all fed govt petroleum agencies,who heads them?!

Are Igbo people in our forests killing our farmers and villagers?
I'm a seaman and presently in one of the Niger Delta ports.... virtually all the jetties in the Niger Delta and Lagos are owned by mallams and you are here chasing shadows.

I called you a Mallam cos you reason and behave like one
No problem,when time comes we true Niger Deltans know what do to your likes...
can you point out a place where i said igbos are our enemies?

the only enemy we Ijaws know from ages are the army, navy and airforce protecting the denomic government...

go ask any small Ijaw pikin who do u want o kill and see response...i wan kil army..

government is my only enemy...

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by EdoDefence: 2:36pm On Jun 16, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Good. They shall be my brothers if I'm Igbo but shall be your own brothiif I'm not Igbo. Amen.

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 16, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
Awe uhundan nokhua nibun,they will surely be fished out and treated.

Dem born you well,if u ain't a bloody frightened puppy,u should say amen nah make ur Mallam life bend...
Mtcheewwww
Imagine I was thinking he's an enlightened and intelligent person,never knew uhundan nokhua nor. grin grin grin

They caught you on your bvllshit.... flatin0 chameleon.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by AdakaBoro8(m): 2:37pm On Jun 16, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

now, where are from?
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria by AdakaBoro8(m): 2:44pm On Jun 16, 2021
EdoDefence:

He still hasn't said anything about the screenshot where he claimed and swore that he's from SE
soon i will disregard him if observe his next 3 to 4 comments.... because am suspecting to be under10 dull kid...because his brain is too low to reason with matured people..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Behead Saboteur In Orie okporo PHOTOS, / Funny But Pathetic Situation of Child Abuse in Nigeria / APC PH Rally: Poor Crowd, Buhari Cuts Short Speech As Stadium Empties (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.