Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,581 members, 7,840,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Imo Supplementary Elections: Ohakim May Win. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Supplementary Elections: Ohakim May Win. (677 Views)

INEC Holds Supplementary Elections On Saturday In Imo, Taraba & Abia / INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 / Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Supplementary Elections: Ohakim May Win. by naijacann: 1:59pm On May 05, 2011
I believe this is a huge possibility especially coonsidering the kind of politiking Ohakim is employing.
Besides, he has the state treasury.
Of course, personally, I want Rochas to win, but I'm begining to prepare myself for a possible second tenure for Ohakim.
I still urge all Imo indegenes in those election areas to vote en masse for Change tomorrow.
What do u think?
Re: Imo Supplementary Elections: Ohakim May Win. by humebuloe: 2:07pm On May 05, 2011
change is inevitable
Re: Imo Supplementary Elections: Ohakim May Win. by cheatmaker: 3:31pm On May 05, 2011
naijacann:

I believe this is a huge possibility especially coonsidering the kind of politiking Ohakim is employing.
Of course, personally, I want Rochas to win, but I'm begining to prepare myself for a possible second tenure for Ohakim.
I still urge all Imo indegenes in those election areas to vote en masse for Change tomorrow.
What do u think?

The breeze of freedom is blowing in Africa and Imo state happens to be the only state where it is deeply affected. Ohakim is a fool, no body says good about him.

Imagine, Rochas won Ohakim in government house bot, does that not send out message to the IDIOT?
Re: Imo Supplementary Elections: Ohakim May Win. by alexleo(m): 3:37pm On May 05, 2011
naijacann:

What do u think?

Evil men will always make gragra and it may even appear as if they are winning but suddenly comes a divine intervention that changes the whole trend and you see them crashing mercilessly. Tomorrow you will see how God will hear answer the prayers of majority of imo people and Ohakim will crash mercilessly. the crash has even started now. Just watch and pray. God is faithful. Rochas is our next governor come May 29th, 2011 by God's grace. Amen
Re: Imo Supplementary Elections: Ohakim May Win. by naijacann: 3:53pm On May 05, 2011
I say Amen! to that
Re: Imo Supplementary Elections: Ohakim May Win. by friedrice1: 4:32pm On May 05, 2011
Jonathan wants PDP in Imo State, I think we should give it to him wink
Re: Imo Supplementary Elections: Ohakim May Win. by Dandas: 4:46pm On May 05, 2011
Ohakim has already started his rigging.Imolites wherever they are supposed to pray very well for tomorrows election and call God to liberate them from "Ohakimish bondage".He has deploy both state and local government treasury and vowed that he must win the election,even if it will mean leaving no kobo in Imo state treasury.I m not speaking from guess work,i m telling you the fact.
Re: Imo Supplementary Elections: Ohakim May Win. by vvendor: 6:13pm On May 05, 2011
I am on ground in Imo state. The feeling everywhere now is to accept whatever gratification that comes your way and vote your mind.
No one can buy the peoples conscience with peanuts for the next 4 years.
of a truth, Ohakim is highly disliked by the imolites.
Tomorrows election by the grace of God may send him packing.

Lesson:
If you are in power, work for your people. if you are out of power, work for your people.
This is why Rochas is just the masses man1

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Blasts Jonathan / Okonjo-Iweala appears before SSS, police for security clearance / Protestant Ethic And Spirit Of Islamic Banking - Sam Omatseye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.