Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,034 members, 7,852,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:55 PM

This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean (7576 Views)

Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 / Confusion As Strange Girl Seen Seated Quietly In Middle Of Campus River / Oshun Ceramics Threatens Adeleke University With Destruction Of All Structures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:38pm On Jun 16, 2021
I remember when they try doing something like this in my village the structure didn't stand after trying it several times until dey called some spiritual people they did some rituals there and brought out a live mermaid before they could erect the structure under the water.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by revolt(m): 12:08am On Jun 17, 2021
Our engineers only know this on paper and theories
...they can't build a simple pedestrian bridge without one Lebanese there .......mtchweweww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by innotutorial(m): 12:14am On Jun 17, 2021
Interesting
fuckingAyaya:
I remember when they try doing something like this in my village the structure didn't stand after trying it several times until dey called some spiritual people they did some rituals there and brought out a live mermaid before they could erect the structure under the water.
Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by innotutorial(m): 12:16am On Jun 17, 2021
Not much practical training is done. Engineering is theory and practical mix together. They both go together
revolt:
...they can't build a simple pedestrian bridge without one Lebanese there .......mtchweweww
Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by phemmyfour: 5:25am On Jun 17, 2021
Fluid mechanism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by Yewandequeen(f): 6:39am On Jun 17, 2021
heniford2:
This should hit FTP buh dem no go do so why undecided
it will

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by Bigseven(m): 7:43am On Jun 17, 2021
Interesting! This made thought deep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by Bigseven(m): 7:47am On Jun 17, 2021
revolt:
lol. The lebanese might even be a Technical Drawing graduate self, buh e go dey show hinsef upandan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by innotutorial(m): 7:59am On Jun 17, 2021
Yes. Are you a Civil engineer?
phemmyfour:
Fluid mechanism
Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by innotutorial(m): 8:01am On Jun 17, 2021
Yes
Bigseven:
Interesting! This made thought deep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by innotutorial(m): 8:01am On Jun 17, 2021
grin
Bigseven:
lol. The lebanese might even be a Technical Drawing graduate self, buh e go dey show hinsef upandan
Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:46am On Jun 17, 2021
The video is very educative

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 17, 2021
Get MTN Data as low as

500MB - N170
1GB. - N300
2GB. -. N600
3GB. -. N900
4GB. -. N1200
5GB. -. N1500
10GB. -. N2,800
15GB. -. N3900

*131*4# to check balance.
1 month validity
100% Geniune
Call/WhatsApp: 0708 269 7962

Thanks

1 Like

Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by innotutorial(m): 11:06am On Jun 17, 2021
Thank you Sir/Madam. I appreciate. I am glad it was.
Ikillbrokehoes:
The video is very educative
Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by matinjaMB(m): 11:46am On Jun 17, 2021
Impressive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by innotutorial(m): 11:59am On Jun 17, 2021
Yes. Engineering is really impressive
matinjaMB:
Impressive
Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by Siretomgeneral: 1:00pm On Jun 17, 2021
Amazing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by innotutorial(m): 1:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
Yes thank you.
Siretomgeneral:
Amazing
Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by Pathway2Gold: 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
I used to wonder as a kid how these magnificent structures are made. Very educative piece!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by domido(m): 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2021
Front page material

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by NobleSeed(m): 1:38pm On Jun 17, 2021
Wow this very innovative though
Mr lala come and learn something

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by innotutorial(m): 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2021
Thank you. Now you know.
Pathway2Gold:
I used to wonder as a kid how these magnificent structures are made. Very educative piece!
Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by innotutorial(m): 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2021
Thank you. I appreciate
domido:
Front page material
Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by innotutorial(m): 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2021
Thank you. Mr Lala grin grin
NobleSeed:
Wow this very innovative though
Mr lala come and learn something
Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by Styluss: 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2021
innotutorial:
This video will explain how they build structures in the middle of the ocean or how Underwater structures are built.
Underwater construction is a method on how to place the concrete underwater. During the construction of bridges, dams or any structure where the foundation is most likely to be place underwater, the underwater construction is used.
So underwater construction of bridge or underwater construction of dams are done using different underwater construction method.
some of the most important underwater construction methods are Cofferdams, Caissons, Driven piles and Offsite Building method.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cqlYnPLLh8

#UnderwaterConstruction #Construction #Cofferdams
I'll bookmark dis... Save for my YouTube data tonight cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by mrnelsono(m): 2:59pm On Jun 17, 2021
Wow that's awesome
Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by WoundedLamb: 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2021
I like innotutorial cheesy

He/she is consistent and dedicated.

Meanwhile, though I get the point, I don't think most of these structures are really in the middle of the ocean. They are mostly between two landmasses thus in seas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by innotutorial(m): 3:59pm On Jun 17, 2021
grin grin Indeed. Thanks
Styluss:
I'll bookmark dis... Save for my YouTube data tonight cheesy
Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by innotutorial(m): 4:08pm On Jun 17, 2021
Thank you so much for your comment. I am a guy. I am indeed grateful. Yes those structures mentioned in the videos are not literally in the middle of the ocean.

They are structures built on rivers and sea. Like most bridges( Brooklyn bridge) dams( Hoover dam).
I just decide to go with the title middle of the ocean, because I think most people will resonate well with that.
WoundedLamb:
I like innotutorial cheesy

He/she is consistent and dedicated.

Meanwhile, though I get the point, I don't think most of these structures are really in the middle of the ocean. They are mostly between two landmasses thus in seas.
Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by WoundedLamb: 4:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
innotutorial:
Thank you so much for your comment. I am a guy. I am indeed grateful. Yes those structures mentioned in the videos are not literally in the middle of the ocean.

They are structures built on rivers and sea. Like most bridges( Brooklyn bridge) dams( Hoover dam).
I just decide to go with the title middle of the ocean, because I think most people will resonate well with that.

Great. I figured.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Of Us Knows This (pic) / Top 10 Most Deadliest Weapons In The World / I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.