Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Sunday Igboho Issues Another Quit Notice To Fulanis In Yorubaland. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Issues Another Quit Notice To Fulanis In Yorubaland. (36580 Views)

Junaid: Miyetti Allah Talking Nonsense On Land In Nigeria Belonging To Fulanis / Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah / To Avoid Another Quit Notice By Arewa Youth,SE Govs Speak Against Sit At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Issues Another Quit Notice To Fulanis In Yorubaland. by BKayy: 7:08pm On Jun 17, 2021
Feggie3:
My friend will you shut and get out!! No Igbo can sound as dumb and stupid as you sound.
You need to be Igbo to know what an Igbo person should sound like
Re: Sunday Igboho Issues Another Quit Notice To Fulanis In Yorubaland. by SaintLucia: 7:12pm On Jun 17, 2021
Sulele04:

I am Omo Epe alaro ogunmodede by the way tongue, but know this, and know peace not every omo Yoruba ni eko is a slave to oju yobo shocked grin.

Real Governor of Lagos -Mc oluomo.
Deputy-governor - Kunle poly.
Special adviser - koko zaria.

Where was oju yobo when Oluomo, kunle poly, and koko zaria where runing riots in the just concluded Lagos Apc primaries. grin grin
Where was the TuTa and Lamurudu self acclaimed president when his counterpart in thuggery Auxiliary the deputy governor of Oyo state was busy killing and destroying people properties in Iwo road yesterday? grin Unfortunately Lagos State is doing fine with the government commissioning projects upon projects while Iranobo the oniduro of thugs was booed today at Iwo Road. grin
Re: Sunday Igboho Issues Another Quit Notice To Fulanis In Yorubaland. by Sulele04(m): 7:12pm On Jun 17, 2021
shameonyou:
is like buhari never get this people time...cos him for don send the military to give dem small python dance..
https://www.nairaland.com/6524422/sunday-igbohos-house-under-attack
Federal government have attacked Igboho twice now.

It is irrelevant whether Buhari has his time or not, Igboho is not somebody that federal government can kill easily.

He is an akoni, and they would have to kill millions of Yoruba before they get to him.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Issues Another Quit Notice To Fulanis In Yorubaland. by Gjmff: 7:12pm On Jun 17, 2021
Ok
Re: Sunday Igboho Issues Another Quit Notice To Fulanis In Yorubaland. by Hamiltonii: 7:18pm On Jun 17, 2021

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Issues Another Quit Notice To Fulanis In Yorubaland. by shameonyou(m): 7:26pm On Jun 17, 2021
Sulele04:

https://www.nairaland.com/6524422/sunday-igbohos-house-under-attack
Federal government have attacked Igboho twice now.

It is irrelevant whether Buhari has his time or not, Igboho is not somebody that federal government can kill easily.

He is an akoni, and they would have to kill millions of Yoruba before they get to him.
i'm not wishing him nor any freedom fighter death cos they are fighting for there right, but can he and his yoruba nation stand this wicked and mean fg...we don't want anymore bloodshed o.
Re: Sunday Igboho Issues Another Quit Notice To Fulanis In Yorubaland. by Freestainworld(m): 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2021
Xiaomi1:
igboho for President. Suicide is an option if you disagree with me. Farewell.
president of Oduduwa Republic because right now, Nigeria is not existing anymore
Re: Sunday Igboho Issues Another Quit Notice To Fulanis In Yorubaland. by adebwalex(m): 7:47pm On Jun 17, 2021
OBALOLA55:
E PAIN THIS FULANI TERRORISTgrin

Useless Fool. So every one that is against your useless comment are now Fulani Terrorist. I wonder why people like you use their Anus to reason. Well I don't have much to time wasting to monkey like you period
Re: Sunday Igboho Issues Another Quit Notice To Fulanis In Yorubaland. by adebwalex(m): 7:53pm On Jun 17, 2021
OBALOLA55:
ARE YORUBA MUSLIMS NOT HUMANS YOU TERRORISTS CANNOT DIVIDE SOUTHERN NIGERIA

ANYI BU ONE

BORORO TERRORISTS angry

See the useless foooooooool
Re: Sunday Igboho Issues Another Quit Notice To Fulanis In Yorubaland. by pongwa(m): 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
Waterysperm:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/igboho-issues-fresh-eviction-notice-to-killer-herdsmen-in-south-west/
honestly, there is truth in what this man is saying. Marginalisation of a sector in a nation that is made up of several ethnicities will always amount to the struggle for self determination. This is a sign of failure in governance. President Buhari needs to address the nation and assure all regions of equal status which must be backed up with proof. This is the first step to peace. Unfortunately, it won't happen
Re: Sunday Igboho Issues Another Quit Notice To Fulanis In Yorubaland. by LordGuru1: 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2021
loosecanon50:

I want him to explain to me how he is 67 years old and his daughter is 60yrs. Wayda he impregnated his wife at 7yrz
grin You use style wicked too much!

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Issues Another Quit Notice To Fulanis In Yorubaland. by karashita: 9:09pm On Jun 17, 2021
loosecanon50:

I want him to explain to me how he is 67 years old and his daughter is 60yrs. Wayda he impregnated his wife at 7yrz

grin grin grin 67 is his 'Political' age.No vex
Re: Sunday Igboho Issues Another Quit Notice To Fulanis In Yorubaland. by Bighead95(m): 9:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
But how can a normal human that came out from a woman's womb feels the bush is the best place for them to live ..... Someone should wake me from my sleep abeg �
Re: Sunday Igboho Issues Another Quit Notice To Fulanis In Yorubaland. by yahmohy27: 9:40pm On Jun 17, 2021
IJOBA11:
ABDUL-FULANI I KNOW SAY THE NEWS PAIN YOU SO TEY YOU COME DEY APPLY TAQIYYA. E BE LIKE SAY YOU WAN GO AGAINST ISHAQ AKINTOLA’S OPINIONgrin
lack of understanding
Re: Sunday Igboho Issues Another Quit Notice To Fulanis In Yorubaland. by ThatFairGuy1: 9:55pm On Jun 17, 2021
I'm not on your list, hope I've not derailed angry

we might agree on some certain issue As long as it's about criminal HERDERS. You don't treat ANIMAL special, you speak to them in the language they understand
OBALOLA55:
YOU GO SCHOOL AT ALL IGBO MA ONWE HA ABI YOU THINK YOU CAN GET BIAFRA WITHOUT MENDING FENCES, EVEN YORUBAS CANNOT GET ODUDUWA REPUBLIC WITH THEIR SOUTHERN ALLIES.

GO SCHOOL YOU NOR GREE GO, THATS WHY YOU DON’T KNOW NOTHING ABOUT CONFLICT MANAGEMENT. YOU NEED TO MEND FENCES IN ORDER TO GET WHAT YOU WANT AND NOT BY BRAGGING.

ONYE IGBO OBUNA NA AKPARI NDI YORUBA UGBUA BU NDI EGORO EGO KA HA GA AGAINST BIAFRA REPUBLIC.

OJIOFOR
JULIUSMALEMA
MONOGAMY
SEUNMSG
VAUGHANLANREWAJ
ASGARD73
THEBOSSTREVOR1
ONIONBANDIT
MEKABOY

THESE ARE THE PAID E-URCHINS WITH SEVERAL MONIKERS SENT TO CAUSE DISUNITY AMONGST IGBOS AND YORUBAS.

CONTINUE FIGHTING WITH YORUBAS AND OTHER MINORITY ETHNIC GROUP LET ME SEE HOW YOU ARE GOING TO GET YOUR OWN NATION.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Issues Another Quit Notice To Fulanis In Yorubaland. by luluman: 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2021
Ever8090:
Ha..this guy again?...hope no be the usual ha!ha!!,with wide open mouth then run when e don set that our brothers from that region are known for? grin
The last of his followers better pass you that waste your 100 naira data making mouth on nairaland.
Re: Sunday Igboho Issues Another Quit Notice To Fulanis In Yorubaland. by luluman: 10:07pm On Jun 17, 2021
Monogamy:
He should STFU

Who appointed him as the spokesman for SW?

Those are the issues the likes of Oba Adewusi, Pastor Adeboye always deliver to Buhari whenever they visit Aso rock.

Let those who are elected politically in SW handle the issues amicably same way they have been doing...

If Igboho kill anyone, he would go to prison..
See mumu, ode , shege, anuofia. What result had your amicable way of handling produced? Olodo
Re: Sunday Igboho Issues Another Quit Notice To Fulanis In Yorubaland. by darediamond(m): 10:15pm On Jun 17, 2021
Aloof:

All Nigerians have freedom of movement, And the forest is no exception, because it's nobody's private property.

Definitely, the House You Built Is Likewise NEVER YOUR PROPERTY.

are u feeling me?
Re: Sunday Igboho Issues Another Quit Notice To Fulanis In Yorubaland. by Chatflick(m): 10:23pm On Jun 17, 2021
Monogamy:
He should STFU

Who appointed him as the spokesman for SW?

Those are the issues the likes of Oba Adewusi, Pastor Adeboye always deliver to Buhari whenever they visit Aso rock.

Let those who are elected politically in SW handle the issues amicably same way they have been doing...

If Igboho kill anyone, he would go to prison..
Start by telling that to your fulani brothers. Have any herdsman been arrested for the killings in the Southwest and southeast or even in the North? Be wise
Re: Sunday Igboho Issues Another Quit Notice To Fulanis In Yorubaland. by Kfed4ril(m): 11:38pm On Jun 17, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Leave South West Forest, this we've said and no going back.

You a hypocrite
This is the same reason ESN was set up and because of ESN I was able to travel round the east without fear of herdsmen in December.
But you supported the federal government when the sent Air Force, Army, Navy, police etc on people protecting their lands.

Now you’ll receive in multiple fold of what you wished Igbos
Re: Sunday Igboho Issues Another Quit Notice To Fulanis In Yorubaland. by OBALOLA55(m): 12:18am On Jun 18, 2021
adebwalex:

Useless Fool. So every one that is against your useless comment are now Fulani Terrorist. I wonder why people like you use their Anus to reason. Well I don't have much to time wasting to monkey like you period
SO I STILL DEY PAIN TERRORIST grin
Re: Sunday Igboho Issues Another Quit Notice To Fulanis In Yorubaland. by calcal: 12:32am On Jun 18, 2021
BJanta:

You are so naive. Political leaders neither lead agitation nor revolution. They are part of the rot and filth to be washed away. Who elected Baba Awolowo as the Yoruba leader in his time?. Or Ahmadu Bello as the leader of Hausas.?Or Zik as the Igbo leader?
Revolutionary leaders are never elected, they always emerge by their open agitation, activism and readiness to die for the liberation and emancipation of their people from oppression and suffering. And the way Sunday Igboho emerged is the way they always do. Hate him or love him, if he's destined to succeed nobody can stop him. Examples abound all over the world. And of course, Boko Haram is a closer example. What has the government been able to do. And they started from lower gear than Igboho.

You are one of the educated!
Re: Sunday Igboho Issues Another Quit Notice To Fulanis In Yorubaland. by ThatFairGuy1: 3:05am On Jun 18, 2021
I'm not a Hypocrite you are the one who let emotions cloud your sense of judgement.

ESN were not protecting Against murderer HERDERS but perpetrating devilish act according to Nnamdi Kanu's instruction.

THEY'RE KILLING SECURITY OPERATIVES, BURNING THEIR STATIONS, POST AND CARTING AWAY THEIR ARMS AND AMMUNITION. WITH THAT, THEY'VE GOOFED AND SHOULD BE TREATED IN THE WAY THEY OUGHT TO BE TREATED
Kfed4ril:

You a hypocrite
This is the same reason ESN was set up and because of ESN I was able to travel round the east without fear of herdsmen in December.
But you supported the federal government when the sent Air Force, Army, Navy, police etc on people protecting their lands.

Now you’ll receive in multiple fold of what you wished Igbos

Re: Sunday Igboho Issues Another Quit Notice To Fulanis In Yorubaland. by OperationcowLeg: 5:17am On Jun 18, 2021
OBALOLA55:
YOU GO SCHOOL AT ALL IGBO MA ONWE HA ABI YOU THINK YOU CAN GET BIAFRA WITHOUT MENDING FENCES, EVEN YORUBAS CANNOT GET ODUDUWA REPUBLIC WITH THEIR SOUTHERN ALLIES.

GO SCHOOL YOU NOR GREE GO, THATS WHY YOU DON’T KNOW NOTHING ABOUT CONFLICT MANAGEMENT. YOU NEED TO MEND FENCES IN ORDER TO GET WHAT YOU WANT AND NOT BY BRAGGING.

ONYE IGBO OBUNA NA AKPARI NDI YORUBA UGBUA BU NDI EGORO EGO KA HA GA AGAINST BIAFRA REPUBLIC.

OJIOFOR
JULIUSMALEMA
MONOGAMY
SEUNMSG
VAUGHANLANREWAJ
ASGARD73
THEBOSSTREVOR1
ONIONBANDIT
MEKABOY

THESE ARE THE PAID E-URCHINS WITH SEVERAL MONIKERS SENT TO CAUSE DISUNITY AMONGST IGBOS AND YORUBAS.

CONTINUE FIGHTING WITH YORUBAS AND OTHER MINORITY ETHNIC GROUP LET ME SEE HOW YOU ARE GOING TO GET YOUR OWN NATION.

please don't waste ur time replying to an employed moniker. The "Bkaay " is certainly one of them. Don't waste ur time. This is where ppl like them make any divisive statements as they wish after all, it's a faceless forum. What I can assure u is that the south is not dumb. Sometimes, u just may have to read and ignore their posts. They are bound to fail. Sooner than later the Core North will meet it's Waterloo. Just ignore the internet idiots
Re: Sunday Igboho Issues Another Quit Notice To Fulanis In Yorubaland. by saintmm(m): 10:12am On Jun 18, 2021
Aloof:

All Nigerians have freedom of movement, And the forest is no exception, because it's nobody's private property.
Are you so sure of the content of land use act of 1977 that is imported into 1999 constitution?
Explain your point in line of the provisions of the constitution.

I rise
Re: Sunday Igboho Issues Another Quit Notice To Fulanis In Yorubaland. by Aloof: 12:23pm On Jun 18, 2021
saintmm:

Are you so sure of the content of land use act of 1977 that is imported into 1999 constitution?
Explain your point in line of the provisions of the constitution.

I rise

Movement is different from land Use.
Re: Sunday Igboho Issues Another Quit Notice To Fulanis In Yorubaland. by Kfed4ril(m): 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
I'm not a Hypocrite you are the one who let emotions cloud your sense of judgement.

ESN were not protecting Against murderer HERDERS but perpetrating devilish act according to Nnamdi Kanu's instruction.

THEY'RE KILLING SECURITY OPERATIVES, BURNING THEIR STATIONS, POST AND CARTING AWAY THEIR ARMS AND AMMUNITION. WITH THAT, THEY'VE GOOFED AND SHOULD BE TREATED IN THE WAY THEY OUGHT TO BE TREATED

Comprehension is a big issue for you
The attack of police station and co, when did it start, wasn’t of around March/April this year?
When was ESN set up? Nov last year

So why did ESN wait till April to start attacking police stations when they’ve been in existence since November?
The reason is simple
The police and military are working with the killer herdsmen

When the herdsmen were killing anyhow in the east, Buhari didn’t care, he’ll rather come and read a prepared speech on NTA after 6months of his citizens begging him.
Immediately ipob set up ESN and the started returning the Favour to the herdsmen, Buhari couldn’t hold it, he sent Air Force, army, Navy, police and civil defense to quash the ESN.
That was actually when the attacking of security apparatus in the east started.
You can do your own research.
Re: Sunday Igboho Issues Another Quit Notice To Fulanis In Yorubaland. by 4ckTOT0: 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2021
Sulele04:

Osu pig grin grin grin.

The word "Afonja" will eventually be responsible for your death.
myndd44 lalasticlala seun
Re: Sunday Igboho Issues Another Quit Notice To Fulanis In Yorubaland. by 4ckTOT0: 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2021
Sulele04:

If you die tommorow let it be known that the name of a dead Ilorin man "Afonja" caused your death grin grin grin grin grin.

Osu pig.

OBALOLA55 stop responding to osu's, real Igbo's not Osu like Nnamdi Kanu is an ally tongue.
myndd44 lalasticlala seun ban this troll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu: Fani-kayode Speaks On Attack Of Igbos In Lagos / Henry Idahagbon Appointed As A Federal Commissioner / Okey Bakassi Reacts To Peter Obi & Oyedepo Leaked Audio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.