Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:24 AM

Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri (33938 Views)

#PMBInLagos: Buhari Lands In Lagos To Commission Dangote Fertiliser Plant / President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack / President Buhari Lands In Daura As Elections Commence Tomorrow (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by Joshmanfashion(m): 12:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
Snub the protocol abeg
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by Jolomenas: 12:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
Bishop1monte:
My god just one bomb, will do Nigeria and Nigerians a whole lot
Just one bomb will do you and your ratchet household a whole lot.
You just open you stinking mouth waaaa
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by Midoda: 12:18pm On Jun 17, 2021
[quote author=Mightymanna post=102812268]Meanwhile the Entire land locked Biafra can fit into Borno State interns of Size,[/quote

Is it by size? Big for nothing.So also can luxemborg and qatar.what is your point?
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by Bimpe29: 12:19pm On Jun 17, 2021
Really?
Bishop1monte:
My god just one bomb, will do Nigeria and Nigerians a whole lot
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by chiiraq802(m): 12:20pm On Jun 17, 2021
Mightymanna:
Meanwhile the Entire land locked Biafra can fit into Borno State interns of Size,

Meanwhile big Borno State is among the poorest state in Nigeria than the small land locked Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by foeedaba: 12:23pm On Jun 17, 2021
ArewaNightmare:
grin he landed in a well secured environment even when he promised to lead the war against BOKO HARAM from the Front hahahahahahhaha what stopped him from using parachute to land inside SAMBISA bcuz once a General is always a General #werey dey disguise

He is a quota system general. His promotion to general wasn't based on merit. So the saying, once a general, always a general, doesn't apply to him.
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by Susu888(m): 12:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
Finally!!!

Now i believe that buhari has taken charge of security agencies oversight.

Insurgents, kidnappers, secessionistz nd all criminals BEWARE!
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by RichAbujaGuy: 12:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
With all this traveling I guess him tire of sitting in Aso Rock after u know who returned from Dubai. grin

anyway, back to the topic.

Buhari arrives Maiduguri for official visit

Nigeria President Muhammadu Buhari has arrived Maiduguri for a one day official visit.

The president, whose visit is to assess security situation in the North East, will address troops at Maimalari Cantonment, and also inaugurates some completed Federal and State Government projects.

Some of the projects to be inaugurated include the 4,000 housing units for displaced persons out of the 10,000 units being constructed by the Federal Government in Borno and the Senate building of Borno State University, Maiduguri.

Others are the Borno State Vocational Enterprising Institute, Muna, Government Day Technical Secondary School, Njimtilo, Dr Babagana Wakilbe Memorial School, Abbaganaram Maternal Healthcare Centre and the Jiddari-Polo road and drainage.

Although movement was restricted in some areas of Maiduguri for security reason, people still came out in large number to welcome the president.

https://guardian.ng/news/nigeria/national/buhari-arrives-maiduguri-for-official-visit/

Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by Emmyxclusive: 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2021
Mightymanna:
Meanwhile the Entire land locked Biafra can fit into Borno State interns of Size,
na by land mass?? Have some sense abeg. Paid e-rat
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by Polynek(m): 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2021
Dix guy na Handsome guy, I like His mode of dressing, jox dat leadership is not easy.
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by kingmsookwagh(m): 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see Buhari's convoy being attacked in bronu State, I see him wounded seriously, I see a new president in aso rock.

This I have seen.
Dem never born the attackers well, the COAS wouldn't mind withdrawing troops from the battle line to protect the peripherals miles away even from where the wéré president is.
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by Isobug: 12:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
Mightymanna:
Afikpo South local government in Ebonyi State is more than Iceland in Europe and Imo state and Anambra combined are more than Luxembourg.
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by infinito1990(m): 12:36pm On Jun 17, 2021
Afa bro
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by Afamcy: 12:36pm On Jun 17, 2021
The boko haram herdsmen have just arrived and people are still watching him... Humm!!

Incase you don't know, that's the one man killer square...una better shift before he explodes
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by Afamcy: 12:39pm On Jun 17, 2021
Afamcy:
The boko haram herdsmen have just arrived and people are still watching him... Humm!!

Incase you don't know, that's the one man killer square...una better shift before he explodes

The commander in chief of the herdsmen
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by rowland545(m): 12:42pm On Jun 17, 2021
He lands like Highlander.... I love this our president I love d way he expresses his own shock without doing anything...

Everybody a round of applause for Our Darling useless daddy cheesy
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by LionTiger(m): 12:44pm On Jun 17, 2021
To negotiate with new Shekcow?
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by macrodata(m): 12:49pm On Jun 17, 2021
teacherbim:
But this man is fine sha, tall with good complexion but no brain cheesy
That's because there's lots of makeups, prosthetics, surgeries & Botox enhancements on his guy who parades himself as the Nigerian President... However, it is impossible to transplant a brain to complete his metamorphosis to become a leader rather than a ruler.
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by effido666: 12:50pm On Jun 17, 2021
And all those soldier ants and other security weaklings in muftis will be raising their shoulders as if when an attack take place there by boko haram they can withstand or protect Jubril .. .nonsense!!!
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by Educationalserv: 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2021
fergie001:
Insecurity: President Buhari lands in Maiduguri

SOURCE
why red carpet for a failure.
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by naijadrivablog: 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2021
Mightymanna:

But just Imo State is more populated than Borno.
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by teacherbim(f): 12:59pm On Jun 17, 2021
macrodata:
That's because there's lots of makeups, prosthetics, surgeries & Botox enhancements on his guy who parades himself as the Nigerian President... However, it is impossible to transplant a brain to complete his metamorphosis to become a leader rather than a ruler.

Forget all these botox rubbish, Buhari has always been handsome from youth,just that he is not active.
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by POMPEY1: 12:59pm On Jun 17, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see Buhari's convoy being attacked in bronu State, I see him wounded seriously, I see a new president in aso rock.

This I have seen.

We all say.....AMEN...

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by owukpa(m): 1:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by Benrosaria(m): 1:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
fergie001:
Insecurity: President Buhari lands in Maiduguri

SOURCE

So we have fresh good looking soldiers in Borno, same Borno, their friends boko haram pitched a tent. This means they cohabit in peace
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by Champneys: 1:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
Why him no land for Sambissa make he test him powers small?

Bastar.....d president.

Poverty manufacturer, development stifler, murderous old git and a stupid economic saboteur

Onikuuuuree Buhari!
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by Euegene100001: 1:06pm On Jun 17, 2021
Amen
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by macrodata(m): 1:06pm On Jun 17, 2021
teacherbim:

Forget all these botox rubbish, Buhari has always been handsome from youth,just that he is not active.
compare his photos from 2015 & 2021. If you're not convinced he has enhancements then clearly you have no idea how it works.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo / Revealed: Diezani Sat On $14bn Oil Deal With India-Daily Trust / Governor Ikpeazu Spotted Cycling On The Streets Of Umuahia With His Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.