Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,329 members, 7,860,811 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:42 PM

Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of FGGC Yauri In Kebbi State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of FGGC Yauri In Kebbi State (24976 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her / Mother Of Impregnated FGC Yauri Female Student Dies From Strokeā€¦ / Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of FGGC Yauri In Kebbi State by emy9(m): 9:55pm On Jun 17, 2021
The amount of pregnant school girls about to be unleashed in the North is unimaginable. Expect a baby boom in the next few months. I trust the burantashi-wielding terrorists. They will not rest until all of them carry belle.
Congratulations to the North.
Baby mamas loading en masse.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of FGGC Yauri In Kebbi State by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:33pm On Jun 17, 2021
temptnow:
Omo too much fcking for buhari men o.

Restructure this country so that every state and local government will take care of their own security but they say NO, One Nigeria. Okay

Ngwanu, 6 virgins per one bandit.

Your last sentence thou...
Lol
grin grin
Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of FGGC Yauri In Kebbi State by StreetMedia: 12:08am On Jun 18, 2021
BigSarah:
Yauri you mean, I had a friend who served there... I hope the military steps up or Gumi intervenes
Why calling Gumi... Who is he?.

Are you normal?!
Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of FGGC Yauri In Kebbi State by neighbourhud: 6:15am On Jun 18, 2021
Soon to receive their incentives from the government
Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of FGGC Yauri In Kebbi State by awajis78: 8:06am On Jun 18, 2021
Fake news , we are waiting for the presidency for coment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomhole, Iara And Elvis Chuks Spotted In Los Angeles / Okonjo-Iweala: Buhari In Video Conference With Charles Michel Of EU Council / Aisha Buhari: Why I Chose To Be Treated At A Nigerian Private Clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.