Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,176 members, 7,845,870 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Biafra Land: Igbos Must Emulate China To Grow[video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Land: Igbos Must Emulate China To Grow[video] (269 Views)

Attention Please: All States Must Emulate This! / See The So Called Biafra Land So Tiny / Port Harcourt Is Ikwerre Land, Igbos Must Respect Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Land: Igbos Must Emulate China To Grow[video] by fenibak: 2:03pm On Jun 18, 2021
China is a very big country but they love building tall and this is the way to go I used Shenzhen as an example almost all the buildings there are high rises and it beautifies the city so we must have a master plan and visionary leaders, we need people that can think for the future, not pot belly governors.

Most importantly we must develop our waterfronts like the one at onicha and we must build high rises because of our 5 states so we can accommodate all our brothers and sisters from all over the world because I know it would be a dream come true and Igbos would want to touchdown in Biafra even if it is just to take pictures in Biafra land.

Many people that have refused to come back would finally come back and invest in Biafra even those without papers would take a flight and come back home and land in Biafra international airport not Lagos or Abuja so going forward we must have visionary leaders and not people stuck in the past.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbL-VYYPgao

https://www.biafranboys.org/biafra-land-igbos-must-emulate-china-to
Re: Biafra Land: Igbos Must Emulate China To Grow[video] by theTranslator: 2:08pm On Jun 18, 2021
You have no choice

Una no get land
Re: Biafra Land: Igbos Must Emulate China To Grow[video] by EmmaJnr1: 2:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
the poster above me and the OP are Fulani boys... young terrorist nairaland squad with fake biafran website

Igbo and Yoruba abort mission...abort thread, keep off let them waste their time
Re: Biafra Land: Igbos Must Emulate China To Grow[video] by EmmaJnr1: 2:25pm On Jun 18, 2021
they will use their other accounts to quote my comment now, just watch hahahaha. Igbo is not 5 states. Delta and Rivers are Igbo states hahahaha

(1) (Reply)

How Akpabio Prevented 'Rage Of The Niger-Delta' / Babajide Sanwo-olu Turns 56 Today / NANS To Occupy Kaduna July 19 Over Tuition Hike, Killing Of Students by police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.