Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

2 School Teachers, 6 Students Rescued From Kidnappers In FGGC, Kebbi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 School Teachers, 6 Students Rescued From Kidnappers In FGGC, Kebbi (13280 Views)

Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of FGGC Yauri In Kebbi State / Anger As Kogi State Now Pay Teachers #6,720 Per Month / Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 School Teachers, 6 Students Rescued From Kidnappers In FGGC, Kebbi by SecretReporter(f): 3:41pm On Jun 18, 2021
Buhari
Re: 2 School Teachers, 6 Students Rescued From Kidnappers In FGGC, Kebbi by Onepeople: 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
Pathway2Gold:
This is good news. Hopefully the rest gets their freedom
2morow another one will happen you will wait to shout good news, who is deceiving who ? The country has finally slide into anarchy but we are gullible to see it.
Re: 2 School Teachers, 6 Students Rescued From Kidnappers In FGGC, Kebbi by iLegendd(m): 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2021
Ever since Buhari took over, Nigeria has been the best country to live in.

Tah tah tah

Ah, who slapped me? I was just trying to sound like the Devil's grandfather, Mr. Lai Mohammed.
Re: 2 School Teachers, 6 Students Rescued From Kidnappers In FGGC, Kebbi by Lionofthedesert: 3:45pm On Jun 18, 2021
Nbotee:
They were definitely not rescued.. I'm sure they were released by the kidnappers while taking the others to their hideouts or beta still they escaped themselves.. Rescue indeed. They always claim a rescue but u won't hear or see any casualties on the side of the kidnappers

They were rescued by the locals, ( YANSAKAI) in fact many bandits have been killed, this is a fact......KEBBI PEOPLE NO DEY PLAY......update coming soon.
Re: 2 School Teachers, 6 Students Rescued From Kidnappers In FGGC, Kebbi by tivhador: 3:47pm On Jun 18, 2021
360degreess:
.This is a good news to all patriotic Nigerians.
Whats so good about it? undecided
Re: 2 School Teachers, 6 Students Rescued From Kidnappers In FGGC, Kebbi by Pathway2Gold: 3:48pm On Jun 18, 2021
Onepeople:
2morow another one will happen you will wait to shout good news, who is deceiving who ? The country has finally slide into anarchy but we are gullible to see it.

So what do i call this event, an evil omen?? I do understand where you're coming from but at least we should heave a sigh of relief at this News.
Re: 2 School Teachers, 6 Students Rescued From Kidnappers In FGGC, Kebbi by mapet: 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2021
Beancounter93:
I hope this is true.
You don't want it to be true?
Re: 2 School Teachers, 6 Students Rescued From Kidnappers In FGGC, Kebbi by Joetttimua1811(m): 4:00pm On Jun 18, 2021
Insecurity everywhere only God can help us. Meanwhile

Do you need a platform where you learn and get paid Check my signature.
Re: 2 School Teachers, 6 Students Rescued From Kidnappers In FGGC, Kebbi by aspabay(m): 4:06pm On Jun 18, 2021
Nbotee:
They were definitely not rescued.. I'm sure they were released by the kidnappers while taking the others to their hideouts or beta still they escaped themselves.. Rescue indeed. They always claim a rescue but u won't hear or see any casualties on the side of the kidnappers

Who did this to you, this is no longer a baseless lack of patriotism and hatred, it is mindlessness and sheer stupidity.
Every action of our gallant officers is rubbish and made fun of.
You believe terrorists without question but will always doubt the exploit of our gallant officers.

This is not the way to go. When small area boys deal with you now, you will still want to run to the same law enforcers you have consistently bad-mouthed here.

Change, change, change, great nations are not built by the citizens always talking them down. Na so craze dey start. Little wonder we are where we are.
Ungrateful folks.
Re: 2 School Teachers, 6 Students Rescued From Kidnappers In FGGC, Kebbi by Almaigaa: 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2021
Bravo.
Our Galant Soldiers are working.

May God continue to give them victory over the enemies of Nigeria

Re: 2 School Teachers, 6 Students Rescued From Kidnappers In FGGC, Kebbi by ebuclassic18(m): 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2021
360degreess:
yeye patriotism
Re: 2 School Teachers, 6 Students Rescued From Kidnappers In FGGC, Kebbi by sonofElElyon: 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2021
dre11:

https://dailytimes.ng/just-in-school-teachers-6-students-rescued-from-kidnappers-in-kebbi/

Most likely they escaped.. most "rescue" cases in Nigeria usually turn out to be escapes
Re: 2 School Teachers, 6 Students Rescued From Kidnappers In FGGC, Kebbi by Gambit23: 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2021
360degreess:

Paid Dolt
Re: 2 School Teachers, 6 Students Rescued From Kidnappers In FGGC, Kebbi by hmohammed(m): 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
The shuwa~arab militias the northern elites invited to destabilise gej govt and remove him have turned northern nig to business premises.

If you check who made this comment, you go see say na ibo man. Even SS people don move on. Mr Gej

Better wake up and smell the coffee. SS is already strategizing for juicy position for 2023 lol
Re: 2 School Teachers, 6 Students Rescued From Kidnappers In FGGC, Kebbi by 7pages(m): 4:21pm On Jun 18, 2021
post=102851021:
This is Barbaric and getting outta hands.
Peace is all we want in our nation.

Every evil and killer herdsmen
All the ritualists, kidnappers, Cultists, armed robbers, Baby factory owners, Child traffickers, cannibals all over the South, East, North and West of Nigeria causing chaos and unrest in our darling nation will not see the end of this year.
And to anyone supporting such devils and unrest.
Painful ends awaits them all.

No be curse,
Na FACT

God bless you and yours.
You are a good Nigerian who is not in support of kidnappers, murderers, rapists and criminals, unlike some that are pained by our innocent prayers.

Same for all those happy to read that Shekau is only injured and not dead,

Really?
To start with Who is a Nigerian?
Your father, mother, brothers, sisters, cousins, friends, neighbours and all your family members, both dead and living.
Isn't it funny that you kids never think before typing your usual rubbish online?
And you have families and friends in this nation o!
Characteristics of a kid!

Please don't die Joe.
Never give up.
All the evil people behind all this violence and deaths will all die before you in Jesus name.
You will read about their brutal deaths soon.

We Rise.

same boring repetition but no action

you go like nursery rhymes a lot

1 Like

Re: 2 School Teachers, 6 Students Rescued From Kidnappers In FGGC, Kebbi by elonmuskbaby: 4:23pm On Jun 18, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
The shuwa~arab militias the northern elites invited to destabilise gej govt and remove him have turned northern nig to business premises.
but for how long will this nonsense continue?

This is the network or structure of terrorism, insurgency and kidnapping in Northern Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2 School Teachers, 6 Students Rescued From Kidnappers In FGGC, Kebbi by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2021
mapet:

You don't want it to be true?

I want it to be true...however, when the report says 'Details shortly'...I kind of feel a bit tense.

Also recalling how they initally freed the chibok girls in 2014, and I was rejoicing..only to be told...false alarm...
Re: 2 School Teachers, 6 Students Rescued From Kidnappers In FGGC, Kebbi by dmbb: 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2021
MashaAllah
Re: 2 School Teachers, 6 Students Rescued From Kidnappers In FGGC, Kebbi by Obakashdee(m): 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2021
Nbotee:

You analyzed it like you was there to supervise the rescue. Na wa oo!
Re: 2 School Teachers, 6 Students Rescued From Kidnappers In FGGC, Kebbi by Orc13: 5:09pm On Jun 18, 2021
The actual & factual fact is, these faceless FG spondored-bandits are acting under the whimps of GMB. Don't be surprised, these rescued souls are collateral damage. Na poor Arewa Christian Families SUPPOSED be the victims. You ever hear Dangote, ElRufai, The Sanusi's , or the Indimis children victims of this charnage? Muslim Northern Nigeria thrives on brigandage. Very typical.

Cc. That stupid Arewa1stSon guy dey get orgasm for this kind post
Re: 2 School Teachers, 6 Students Rescued From Kidnappers In FGGC, Kebbi by Ykc2(m): 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2021
Released my charcoal asss ,Buhari's brothers just allowed their fulani sister to escape to boost his image in boko and bandits infested northern nigeria
Re: 2 School Teachers, 6 Students Rescued From Kidnappers In FGGC, Kebbi by adamumar522(m): 6:37pm On Jun 18, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
A .er has been spotted
Re: 2 School Teachers, 6 Students Rescued From Kidnappers In FGGC, Kebbi by adamumar522(m): 6:37pm On Jun 18, 2021
Orc13:
The actual & factual fact is, these faceless FG spondored-bandits are acting under the whimps of GMB. Don't be surprised, these rescued souls are collateral damage. Na poor Arewa Christian Families SUPPOSED be the victims. You ever hear Dangote, ElRufai, The Sanusi's , or the Indimis children victims of this charnage? Muslim Northern Nigeria thrives on brigandage. Very typical.

Cc. That stupid Arewa1stSon guy dey get orgasm for this kind post
. guy spotted
Re: 2 School Teachers, 6 Students Rescued From Kidnappers In FGGC, Kebbi by Orc13: 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2021
adamumar522:

A .er has been spotted
Ai ba yau min san da unending Jihadi ku ba
Re: 2 School Teachers, 6 Students Rescued From Kidnappers In FGGC, Kebbi by livetvgame(m): 6:03am On Jun 19, 2021
Michael Zerafa talked the talk, created the hype, signed the contract, and then went silent. It’s been a surprising development in the lead up to the July 7 fight at the Newcastle Entertainment Tszyu v Zerafa fight on Kayo Sports Centre that many believed would be the most bitter of Tszyu’s career. For Tszyu, the reason isn’t so benevolent. He’s listened to Zerafa ridicule his rise for the last few years and thinks he’s now in self-preservation mode. I know there was a lot of talk that started from then and it’s continued through to the day that the fight was agreed. And then as soon as the fight was agreed, that was it. It was absolute silence. It’s strange to me.
Re: 2 School Teachers, 6 Students Rescued From Kidnappers In FGGC, Kebbi by Value2Ethics: 11:50am On Jun 19, 2021
Business opportunity downloading.....open a Security Company to safeguard schools in northern Nigeria.

Every coin has two sides lipsrsealed

Set up Security Company and fill the gap created by Buhari incompetence

dre11:

https://dailytimes.ng/just-in-school-teachers-6-students-rescued-from-kidnappers-in-kebbi/

(1) (2) (Reply)

El-rufai On Boko Haram / Enemies Printing Buhari, My Posters For 2015 – Amaechi / I Hope Pastor Bakare Is Watching Channels TV Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.