Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,152 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

'we The South South People' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'we The South South People' (263 Views)

I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi / South-south People Fight Back After Someone Claims That Asaba Is Igbo Land. / Ijaw Youths Disown Embattled CJN, Say South-south People Are Not Corrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'we The South South People' by Acidiously: 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
I want to categorically state it clearly that I'm not a party to those people that try to entice or seduce the South south ethnicities to join BIAFRA when it comes. With the barrage of insults and demeaning languages used on Igbos in regard to them joining BIAFRA is why I've come to realize that a mono-ethnic BIAFRA of Igbos ONLY should be pursued and if they choose to join, so be it.
I say this while at the same time being conscious of the fact that the story on nairaland doesn't necessarily transmit to the reality on what they want down there in the WE THE SOUTH SOUTH region
Now, people claim that we attach ourselves to the south south people because of their OIL? REALLY?
DO THEY ACTUALLY HAVE THEIR OIL?
DO THEY REALLY OWN THEIR OIL?
DO THEY REALLY KEEP THEIR OIL IN THE PRESENT DISPENSATION?
YOU DON'T HAVE IN YOUR POSSESSION THAT WHICH YOU CLAIM TO NOT WANT TO SHARE WITH ANOTHER.
The south south is the only place I can right now own a property without blinking aside from the south east obviously. But people should stop being mischievous in regards to the relationship between the east and south south.
During a meeting monitored by channels TV, a man by name Usman Baguje told northern elders that there's nothing like OIL PRODUCING STATE. he claimed it's an aberration and only Nigeria is an oil producing country. He said, if any region should claim to own oil, it should be the North due to their landmass. That the north has 72.5% landmass of the whole country.
It's there on channels TV. Go check it out.
Re: 'we The South South People' by theTranslator: 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2021
Let them be! grin

And I hope Kwara and kogi Yorubaland are not part of your "North"?
Re: 'we The South South People' by KingsCity: 2:48pm On Jun 18, 2021
There is no tribe called South South

What relationship does an Edo man far west have with an Ibibio man in Akwa Ibom?

If anything, the Ibo man and Ibibio man are more in the same region having been living side by side and inter marrying from time immemorial
Re: 'we The South South People' by Norwichsailor(m): 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2021
KingsCity:
There is no tribe called South South

What relationship does an Edo man far west have with an Ibibio man in Akwa Ibom?

If anything, the Ibo man and Ibibio man are more in the same region as they have been living side by side and inter marrying from time immemorial
That's for the edo and ibibio man to decide and not you an igbo man to decide just because you've been living for donkey years. Your igbo only Biafra and niger delta Republic can be good neighbours but your I too know will spoil it.
My best friends from time immemorial have been igbos, even in my department now the Niger deltans and igbos usually move as one to counter Balance the yoruba majority since its a western school. If we decide to form our own country accord us that respect, not every relationship must end up in marriage
Re: 'we The South South People' by KingsCity: 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2021
Norwichsailor:

That's for the edo and ibibio man to decide and not you an igbo man to decide just because you've been living for donkey years. Your igbo only Biafra and niger delta Republic can be good neighbours but your I too know will spoil it.
My best friends from time immemorial have been igbos, even in my department now the Niger deltans and igbos usually move as one to counter Balance the yoruba majority since its a western school. If we decide to form our own country accord us that respect, not every relationship must end up in marriage

Edo and Akwa Ibom are so far apart, there is nothing to even discuss. To even put them in the same region is an anomaly
Re: 'we The South South People' by Norwichsailor(m): 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2021
KingsCity:

Edo and Akwa Ibom are so far apart, there is nothing to even discuss. To even put them in the same region is an anomaly
Because u said so? You're not ok
Re: 'we The South South People' by KingZebedee(m): 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2021
You are from eaten region oga ain't nothing like south south

(1) (Reply)

How Akpabio Prevented 'Rage Of The Niger-Delta' / IPOB : Why Are Some of You Abusive And Rude When People Ask Questions ? / Nigeria Africa's Biggest Economy Facing Illiteracy, Poverty, Hunger, Stupidity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.