Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,158 members, 7,845,816 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore (4412 Views)

Eminent Northerners To Tinubu: Reject Bid To Site US, French Bases In Nigeria / Ondo Government ‘deports’ 42 Northerners To Kano, Jigawa / APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by SecretAgent770: 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2021
In what seems like a retaliation for the deletion of crowwe from Google play, the facebook based news platform Daily news Hausa has asked readers to report apps such as BIAFRA WORLD RADIO, The Rokotv and Softtalk Messager in a bid to have then removed
Northerners come and let's gather and give

feedback

Writing Datti asalafiy

When Nigerian government stopped Twitter
because Twitter was supporting Nigerians
especially IPOB.

There is a smart young man named Adamu
Garba, he has his app called Crowwe, it is a
social app and commercial, had an

interview with Adamu Garba on Channels

TV where he supported to stop Twitter, and

insult him The level of lPOB members for

the peace of Nigeria

This interview that was held has ruined the

IPOB ESN members and visited the

PLAYSTORE app and reported his Crowwe
app until Google accepted the report, and
removed the Crowwe application from
PLAYSTORE

People of the North need to respond, show
IPOB we are more effective than them, on
this we have investigated some big apps of
IPOB members that are in playstore, we
want them to go and report them until

G0ogle has deleted the app.

(1) BIAFRA WORLD RADIO

FOUNDER: IPOB/ESN

LINK:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details

?id=com.marketinz.biafraworld.

(2) The Rokotv
FOUNDER: Jason Njoku

LINK:

?id=com.iroko.

(3) Softtalk Messager
FOUNDER/ Simple Azenabor

LINK:

?id=com.softtalk.chat.

INdanekan d hau

For those who don't understand how to

report on Playstore, here is the full
explanation I screenshot in five photos.

Unlock your Android phones, join Playstore,
then search BIAFRA WORLD REDIO, and
check out five screenshots of photos I have
posted arrow signs and you will be
submitting the application.

Please brethren take time on this report,
let's unite and take revenge on what the
IPOB did to our brother from the North, and

share this for others to see

We pray that Allah gives us victory, and
ensure safety and peace in our country
Nigeria Amen
https://www.facebook.com/123261848171087/posts/1118522558645006/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by SecretAgent770: 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2021
Ipob thought na only dem get craze, other Igbo apps are getting review bomb aswell, but i will not mention Them here

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by colorsofrainbow: 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2021
SecretAgent770:
the rating went from 4 to 1 in less than 3h grin grin grin
with the way you are rejoicing,are you our frustrated Adamu Garba? grin grin

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by colorsofrainbow: 2:59pm On Jun 18, 2021
Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by Duru9(m): 3:00pm On Jun 18, 2021
Thanks for bringing this to our attention

Make we go rate am 5star ASAP no time

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by nlreserve: 3:02pm On Jun 18, 2021
Duru9:

I dey tell u

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by SecretAgent770: 3:03pm On Jun 18, 2021
Duru9:

it will be down before u even know it, 1000+ people already reported it

5 Likes

Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by BabaOneChance: 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2021
I haven't even visited this site before. Thanks for informing us, OP.

Now lemme go give it my 5 star.

Done! grin

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by Duru9(m): 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2021
SecretAgent770:

it will be down before u even know it, 1000+ people already reported it

I see your fulanis brothers masturbating on the app

Hate will kill y'all

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by SlayerForever: 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2021
Na mumu you be. The app will be reviewed first. If it's not defaulting it's allowed to stay in the store. You think google doesn't know cretins like you exist?

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by survivor10(m): 3:08pm On Jun 18, 2021
Is your Fulani/Hausa dominated federal government working?

Useless things

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by nlreserve: 3:08pm On Jun 18, 2021
I just installed the app and rated it 5star. Guys, when you install it, go to profile and you will see rate this app.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by Newsblenda(m): 3:08pm On Jun 18, 2021
This is why Nigerians will never be United, ethnicity kills faster than Covid-19.. this writer is just stupid no offense

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by History555: 3:24pm On Jun 18, 2021
Op goggle will review an app b4 removing it. 200,000 negative comments is not going to force goggle to delete an app. Ex what will u write on rotv that will make goggle remove it

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by Arrewa: 3:31pm On Jun 18, 2021
Ok
Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by Arrewa: 3:32pm On Jun 18, 2021
Duru9:

I see your fulanis brothers masturbating on the app

Hate will kill y'all
Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by olabukola: 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2021
Pls review Nollywood, Airpeace, Glo, All the Southern owned mega churches, infacct all App related to Southern people of Nigeria. Let everybody feel the heat and realise that Nigeria is not one after all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by Liebermantic: 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2021
I just downloaded the app

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by AntiBMC(m): 3:41pm On Jun 18, 2021
Una go cry tire. Illiterate f0ols. The country will be divided...cos we are always at opposing ends. We have nothing in common with these so-called northerners and we don't see eye to eye...so we cannot continue to stay together.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by BoboNkiti19: 3:47pm On Jun 18, 2021
I'm not an IPOB member but trust me when it comes to this online war, you guys don't stand a chance against those IPOB e-warriors grin grin grin, their online presence is very profound and organized, the biggest mistake you made is even bringing this thread to their notice.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by Warripikine: 3:48pm On Jun 18, 2021
fellow Dotians! Is Self determination a crime in international law! Pls help me educate my Arewa jihadists.. grin

Fulani man go commit crime, Hausa people go carry am for head in the name of one Nygerya..
Abeg Who do our Hausa brothers this thing?

Meanwhile, am off to play store to give the apps a 5Star rating!!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by true2god: 3:53pm On Jun 18, 2021
@ OP, thanks for bringing this to the attention of the Igbos. I am 99% sure that Igbos will download this app and rate it 5*(star).

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by Earlystar698(m): 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2021
Lol this can never work every IPOB members knows that the war is on the media so they has numerous account,incase they got ban they'll use the other to continue cheesy northeners are the losers here..they should continue their dreaming

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by AntiBMC(m): 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2021
Do they even know how many apps belong to southerners on Google play? E many gan.

Una create one dead app wey no get head .. suddenly we no go hear word. Backward pple...una go report tire..nd nothing will still come out of it.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by IgweOfNnewi: 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2021
I am reporting the evil apps with immediate effect with terrible review, evil will never overcome the good, you know how to do evil, evil will follow you.

4 Likes

Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by FakeUnity: 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2021
Are they going to report the app in English, Fulani or Hausa language?

How many abokinaz can type in proper grammar without shouting- 'Allah, ba turenci!'? grin

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2021
Am off to report all three apps five star

Beautiful ipob app thanks for bringing it up to my attention

15 Likes

Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by ogbuefi677(m): 4:00pm On Jun 18, 2021
nlreserve:
I just installed the app and rated it 5star. Guys, when you install it, go to profile and you will see rate this app.

Abeg,how can I mail that regulatory body and tell them its Al qaeda ppl that are reporting the site and if they're in doubt they should check the names say na Mohammed Mohammed go full there cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by FakeUnity: 4:01pm On Jun 18, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
with the way you are rejoicing,are you frustrated Adamu Garba? grin grin

E pain adamu no be small.

Biafrans will mobilize and rate it 5-star en mass.

Abookis are illiterate, dem no plenty for internet, na transistor radio dem dey use. grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by AureliusWolf: 4:03pm On Jun 18, 2021
grin
Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by BabaOneChance: 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2021
I gave it my 5 star.

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo To Represent Nigeria At The UN Climate Conference In UK / Don't Cry For Me Nigerians / Singapore-owned Oil Tanker Hijacked In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.