Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

See What Governor Yahaya Bello Has Turned FFK To (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Governor Yahaya Bello Has Turned FFK To (Photo) (81135 Views)

Impeachment: Tell Us What Governor Fubara Did — Tacha / APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai / FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Governor Yahaya Bello Has Turned FFK To (Photo) by Militant30: 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2021
H
Re: See What Governor Yahaya Bello Has Turned FFK To (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
That orderly though grin

2 Likes

Re: See What Governor Yahaya Bello Has Turned FFK To (Photo) by olumzzz(m): 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
grin

My comment suppose enter front page oh but the police yanch wey i dey look no gree me click submit.

1 Like

Re: See What Governor Yahaya Bello Has Turned FFK To (Photo) by bjtinz: 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
Who be that officer cool

1 Like

Re: See What Governor Yahaya Bello Has Turned FFK To (Photo) by Prettylima(f): 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
grin grin
Re: See What Governor Yahaya Bello Has Turned FFK To (Photo) by adeniyi997: 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
Hmmmm. The highest paid youtuber in africa is this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wtNLYUNOxU

1 Like

Re: See What Governor Yahaya Bello Has Turned FFK To (Photo) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2021
Creep making the policewoman uncomfortable

2 Likes

Re: See What Governor Yahaya Bello Has Turned FFK To (Photo) by abeggnow: 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2021
itoPaction:
Incoming President and Vice President!! May Allah bless Alhaji Yahaya Bello, the only youth capable of becoming the next President angry
you are funny
Re: See What Governor Yahaya Bello Has Turned FFK To (Photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
This governor go dey fvck that him police woman. See her shape lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: See What Governor Yahaya Bello Has Turned FFK To (Photo) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
FFK is a political jobber.

Allow the man to survive naw. He has no shop or skills. He uses that 'Former Minister' title, to stay empowered by his corporate begging, sorry, getting bank-rolled.

Problem is, he begs for cash and use it to fucck fairer pusssies. grin

4 Likes

Re: See What Governor Yahaya Bello Has Turned FFK To (Photo) by saintruky(m): 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
See yahaya campaign bill board don land enerhen junction... D pipo when put am there get luck say area no catch them... Dem for collect wella... No joy for d ewo oooo

5 Likes

Re: See What Governor Yahaya Bello Has Turned FFK To (Photo) by Tareq1105: 5:40pm On Jun 18, 2021
itoPaction:
Incoming President and Vice President!! May Allah bless Alhaji Yahaya Bello, the only youth capable of becoming the next President angry

In your dream.
Re: See What Governor Yahaya Bello Has Turned FFK To (Photo) by Wakanakarue: 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
Hunger has reset the man to his factory settings.

The same hunger that made bubu to contest 20times promising Nigerians heaven and earth... Now he is eating and observing table manners grin
Re: See What Governor Yahaya Bello Has Turned FFK To (Photo) by Bbbwings: 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
Wakanakarue:
Hunger has reset the man to his factory settings.

The same hunger that made bubu to contest 20times promising Nigerians heaven and earth... Now he is eating and observing table manners grin

thebosstrevor1:
grin grin grin

Hungry don beat am, he is now based in kogi state.

Until pdp comes to power before FFK will be rich again

Wiseandtrue:
Is Fani Kayode a coach

An APC member

An executive on a tour

Bodyguard

I don't understand undecided

Cashing out on kogites inheritance steadily grin grin
Na them be the real mumu
You guys better go collect ya own
Everybody dey xollect

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Governor Yahaya Bello Has Turned FFK To (Photo) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 18, 2021
grin grin
Re: See What Governor Yahaya Bello Has Turned FFK To (Photo) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 18, 2021
The man dey look for em chop now grin

3 Likes

Re: See What Governor Yahaya Bello Has Turned FFK To (Photo) by emonis88: 5:43pm On Jun 18, 2021
But DAT officer eh!!! I no sure say gov go fit resist this o!!
Re: See What Governor Yahaya Bello Has Turned FFK To (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 5:46pm On Jun 18, 2021
itoPaction:
May Allah bless Alhaji Yahaya Bello, the only youth capable of becoming the next President angry

Really??! Then this nation is eternally doomed!... If Bello is the best all youths can come up with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Governor Yahaya Bello Has Turned FFK To (Photo) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 18, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Is Fani Kayode a coach

An APC member

An executive on a tour

Bodyguard

I don't understand undecided

Bodyguard

1 Like

Re: See What Governor Yahaya Bello Has Turned FFK To (Photo) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2021
itoPaction:

What about you?
Re: See What Governor Yahaya Bello Has Turned FFK To (Photo) by FarahAideed: 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2021
What did he turn him to?
Re: See What Governor Yahaya Bello Has Turned FFK To (Photo) by Adewale1603(m): 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2021
I see pervert and dirty minded nairalandlers commenting on the lady officer. This i have seen
Re: See What Governor Yahaya Bello Has Turned FFK To (Photo) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2021
Noted! Next
Re: See What Governor Yahaya Bello Has Turned FFK To (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2021
Normally I would say FFk has lost every shred of dignity, but then I realize the lout never had one to begin with...

Then again, of what use would dignity be to an hungry failed politician living on a dead past glory. So, I will let him be. undecided

2 Likes

Re: See What Governor Yahaya Bello Has Turned FFK To (Photo) by Zico777(m): 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2021
josh123:
Who is that lady on uniform? Dam!!! She is hot!!!!
She is IN uniform not ON uniform!

4 Likes

Re: See What Governor Yahaya Bello Has Turned FFK To (Photo) by Bbbwings: 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2021
Frontail:
The man dey look for em chop now grin
Se na hunger make kanu and kelz go see am

People are partaking in looting kogi treasury and sharing the largesse .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics / ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.