Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

This Has To Be The Ugliest Camera Bump In Smartphone History! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Has To Be The Ugliest Camera Bump In Smartphone History! (6045 Views)

Top 5 Smartphones With The Best Camera Bump / Samsung Still Tops Despite Decline In Smartphone Sales / The Notch Is Dead ! Checkout The New Trend In Smartphone Designs (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Has To Be The Ugliest Camera Bump In Smartphone History! by Rareoil(m): 5:17pm On Jun 18, 2021
This is Huawei p50, would you rock a phone like this?

2 Likes

Re: This Has To Be The Ugliest Camera Bump In Smartphone History! by Rareoil(m): 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2021

Re: This Has To Be The Ugliest Camera Bump In Smartphone History! by Nickshrapnel: 7:10pm On Jun 18, 2021
It looks like a smiley face grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Has To Be The Ugliest Camera Bump In Smartphone History! by cybriz82(m): 7:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
Rareoil:

Tau as people dey buy phone cus of camera..what do u expect frm the company

4 Likes

Re: This Has To Be The Ugliest Camera Bump In Smartphone History! by Saucekiddo99(m): 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2021
I don't know if it's just me, but I happen to find this particular camera bump attractive. Almost like it is smiling at me.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Has To Be The Ugliest Camera Bump In Smartphone History! by Mastakija(m): 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2021
It looks kinda nice though

5 Likes

Re: This Has To Be The Ugliest Camera Bump In Smartphone History! by Slynation(m): 10:31pm On Jun 18, 2021
This camera settings is beautiful joooor....

9 Likes

Re: This Has To Be The Ugliest Camera Bump In Smartphone History! by suzzyboss(m): 12:31am On Jun 19, 2021
The funny thing is that the camera is clearer than itel Infinix and tecno smart phones

9 Likes

Re: This Has To Be The Ugliest Camera Bump In Smartphone History! by Dollarremix(m): 1:41am On Jun 19, 2021
Wetin b dis?
Re: This Has To Be The Ugliest Camera Bump In Smartphone History! by Cousin9999: 1:44am On Jun 19, 2021
I don't care how the device looks really. Size, performance and specs are far more important.

3 Likes

Re: This Has To Be The Ugliest Camera Bump In Smartphone History! by illicit(m): 6:58am On Jun 19, 2021
It reminds u to smile
Re: This Has To Be The Ugliest Camera Bump In Smartphone History! by nathdim: 7:09am On Jun 19, 2021
suzzyboss:
The funny thing is that the camera is clearer than itel Infinix and tecno smart phones
if they combine all the processing power together them no reach

1 Like

Re: This Has To Be The Ugliest Camera Bump In Smartphone History! by IgiveFreebies: 7:13am On Jun 19, 2021
suzzyboss:
Clearer than Infinix you say? That camera is built to be the best camera in any smartphone.
Xiaomi mi 11 ultra is holding that position and this one is built to dethrone it.
Trying to mention Infinix and Itel in the same sentence with Huawei P series or mate series is a serious offense.

16 Likes

Re: This Has To Be The Ugliest Camera Bump In Smartphone History! by Flamees(m): 7:52am On Jun 19, 2021
Saucekiddo99:
I don't know if it's just me, but I happen to find this particular camera bump attractive. Almost like it is smiling at me.
Swrs

1 Like

Re: This Has To Be The Ugliest Camera Bump In Smartphone History! by CelebCircle: 7:59am On Jun 19, 2021
Tonto Dikeh Bag Father's Day Award As Her Son Name Her "1st Dad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvSvS0vVVFQ
Re: This Has To Be The Ugliest Camera Bump In Smartphone History! by sheanzy(m): 8:17am On Jun 19, 2021
Psychology;

If you have not seen this thread and saw this phone, would u think anything is with the camera settings.

The settings is just normal like iPhones cameras

The op's is just high

2 Likes

Re: This Has To Be The Ugliest Camera Bump In Smartphone History! by gibsonwales(m): 11:08am On Jun 19, 2021
I think the OP likes watching his TV from behind. Na Halloween settings be d camera arrangement grin
Re: This Has To Be The Ugliest Camera Bump In Smartphone History! by sunshineV(f): 11:25am On Jun 19, 2021
suzzyboss:
thats not funny. thats a fact
Re: This Has To Be The Ugliest Camera Bump In Smartphone History! by iamyemiakins(m): 11:42am On Jun 19, 2021
That's another innovation.

Expect more of the unexpected!
Re: This Has To Be The Ugliest Camera Bump In Smartphone History! by tempel(m): 12:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
The cameras will make people smile while they take shots. ���
Re: This Has To Be The Ugliest Camera Bump In Smartphone History! by shesawesome(f): 1:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
As long as it has everything I require in a phone then I'm good

2 Likes

Re: This Has To Be The Ugliest Camera Bump In Smartphone History! by shesawesome(f): 1:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
A creepy Smiley face for that matter

2 Likes

Re: This Has To Be The Ugliest Camera Bump In Smartphone History! by Eyanbahose: 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
Rareoil:
i wouldn't wanna talk down on the creative team but the first image isn't pleasing at all. The second one is still okay.
Re: This Has To Be The Ugliest Camera Bump In Smartphone History! by OneKinGuy(m): 9:19am On Jun 20, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
now I can't unsee this undecided
Re: This Has To Be The Ugliest Camera Bump In Smartphone History! by FlipModeSquade(m): 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lol.. grin

Believe it or not..

I already knew it was these Honor eyesore before I opened the thread..

Fugly! cheesy
Re: This Has To Be The Ugliest Camera Bump In Smartphone History! by iseoluwanimi: 12:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
Huawei p50 500k plus phone re u using it too?
suzzyboss:
Re: This Has To Be The Ugliest Camera Bump In Smartphone History! by Jacku: 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2021
It doesn't look nice at all
Re: This Has To Be The Ugliest Camera Bump In Smartphone History! by Jacku: 12:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Lol.. grin

Believe it or not..

I already knew it was these Honor eyesore before I opened the thread..

Fugly! cheesy
im telling you, especially the first image
Re: This Has To Be The Ugliest Camera Bump In Smartphone History! by Jacku: 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
suzzyboss:
ah! Tecno and infinix have awesome camera but this huawei own looks sleeker but way too expensive. I'll choose tecno cos I can afford it, not this hauwei
Re: This Has To Be The Ugliest Camera Bump In Smartphone History! by jaxxy(m): 11:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
Looks ridiculous. Everything about a fone isn't camera that's just one feature or function in/of a fone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Epix Mega I And Epix Mega II Windows Tablets From Slot And Jumia In Nigeria / Xiaomi Mi6 Vs Samsung S8 Speed Test Video champion / Gionee Launches Gionee G13 Pro With An Iphone 13 Resemblance (price In Nigeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.