Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,463 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

N100M Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu Unfair, Ohanaeze Replies Northern Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N100M Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu Unfair, Ohanaeze Replies Northern Group (1036 Views)

IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End / IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups / Presidency Replies Northern Elders Forum: 'You Are A General Without Troops' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N100M Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu Unfair, Ohanaeze Replies Northern Group by deantimes(m): 8:11am On Jun 19, 2021
The N100million bounty placed on Nnamdi Kanu by a coalition of Northern groups has been described as unfair by Ohanaeze Ndigbo.

The coalition of 75 northern groups under the aegis of Northern Consensus Movement (NCM) on Thursday, placed the bounty for anybody who could provide information on the whereabouts of the secessionist and aid his capture by law enforcement agencies.

The spokesperson for NCM, Dr Awwal Abdullahi Aliyu, during the press briefing, urged the United States, United Kingdom and European Union to facilitate Kanu’s repatriation to Nigeria to face treasonable charges against him.

But reacting in an interview with the PUNCH, the Publicity Secretary of Igbo socio-cultural group, Alex Ogbonnaya, described the action as unfair if the group could not replicate same bounty on leaders of Boko Haram terrorists, violent herdsmen and bandits accused of aiding insecurity nationwide.

Mr Ogbonnaya who said his group does not see the Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) as terrorist group said the bounty will not stop the issue of agitations for the restoration of the defunct Biafra Republic while accusing President Muhammadu Buhari of marginalizing the South-East region.

“I congratulate the Northern Coalition Movement for thinking about Nigeria, but if they want to be fair, they should place N100m bounty on the heads of leaders of Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen, ISWAP, and other non-state actors, who are known to be terrorists,” the Igbo group said. “As you know, Ohanaeze does not agree that the Indigenous People of Biafra is a terrorist group.

“Nnamdi Kanu is not the issue here. There is a major issue of selective justice when you focus on one and leave another.

“Igbos all over have been complaining of injustice. No matter the millions of dollars placed on Nnamdi Kanu, it cannot stop agitation from the South-East.

“What the region needs are justice and peaceful dialogue with the Federal Government. If this is done, all these issues of agitations and secession coming from the region will cease.

“Our advice to the NCM is to direct their agitations to the appropriate authorities,” the group added.

Similarly, a former federal lawmaker, Shehu Sani faulted the move, asking the Northern group to place a price tag on leaders of worsening insecurity in their domains first.

“We have Terrorists and Bandits here up north, killing and kidnapping our people; why not the Northern groups place a price tag on the heads of their leaders instead of placing on someone far abroad,” he said on Facebook on Friday.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/todaypoliticsng.com/n100m-bounty-on-nnamdi-kanu-unfair-wont-stop-biafra-agitations-ohanaeze-replies-northern-group/amp/

3 Likes

Re: N100M Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu Unfair, Ohanaeze Replies Northern Group by KingsCity: 8:13am On Jun 19, 2021
Why didn't they place bounty on the bandits that kidnapped and killed students of Greenfields University Kaduna?

Why have these people never deemed it fit to place bounty on leaders of Boko Haram who have killed thousands of soldiers and citizens alike, kidnapped innocent school girls, raped and married them off?

Why have these people not placed any bounty on organised terrorists masquerading as bandits kidnapping hundreds of school children and terrorising North West?

How is it that these people have never thought it good to place bounty on terrorists masquerading as herdsmen who have severally massacred the innocent in Benue?

6 Likes

Re: N100M Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu Unfair, Ohanaeze Replies Northern Group by realstars: 8:19am On Jun 19, 2021
The Game is changing side, and the People are about to fight for the Next Level to make the Game bigger,
Re: N100M Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu Unfair, Ohanaeze Replies Northern Group by Rickyzagy: 8:19am On Jun 19, 2021
Bsties making idiots popular.

Keep playing scripts and your people are being killed.

CHUKWU OKIKE biko kenye anyi BIAFRA.

So we pray

2 Likes

Re: N100M Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu Unfair, Ohanaeze Replies Northern Group by colorsofrainbow: 8:22am On Jun 19, 2021
“As you know, Ohanaeze does not agree that the Indigenous People of Biafra is a terrorist group.

Nnamdi Kanu is not the issue here. There is a major issue of selective justice when you focus on one and leave another."

APC miscreants will tumble 1000 times sorrowfully on reading this grin grin

4 Likes

Re: N100M Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu Unfair, Ohanaeze Replies Northern Group by Grace001: 8:23am On Jun 19, 2021
Mmmm
Re: N100M Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu Unfair, Ohanaeze Replies Northern Group by kettykin: 8:25am On Jun 19, 2021
N0m bounty on shekau and Iswap and boko haram but N100m bounty on Nnamdi kanu, something is amiss here

2 Likes

Re: N100M Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu Unfair, Ohanaeze Replies Northern Group by Monogamy: 8:28am On Jun 19, 2021
And what did this Ohanego say when Cownu placed bounty on Wike's head?

Hypocrisy stinks more than rotten eggs
Re: N100M Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu Unfair, Ohanaeze Replies Northern Group by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:28am On Jun 19, 2021
We must not react or respond to every nonsense this people speaks.....

Since they have refuse to see to there own folly!

2 Likes

Re: N100M Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu Unfair, Ohanaeze Replies Northern Group by MansoryMX(m): 8:29am On Jun 19, 2021
When I tell people an average Northerner embraces BokoHaram, they think I am saying nonsense. Northern Nigerians are synonymous to Pakistanis. They love and breed Terrorism.

Well said Ohanaeze. If they want to be fair, they should place the N100m bounty on the heads of leaders of Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen, ISWAP, and other non-state actors, who are known to be terrorists or like the gentle and wise fella below me said! Use it to sponsor their amagiris to school. Daft and shameless people with no iota of brain! The country will still divide one way or the other very soon and South South oil money they keep on Squandering will come to an end!

2 Likes

Re: N100M Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu Unfair, Ohanaeze Replies Northern Group by Noblechykk(m): 8:30am On Jun 19, 2021
With hundred million, at least 200 Amajiri could be given scholarship up to secondary school.

2 Likes

Re: N100M Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu Unfair, Ohanaeze Replies Northern Group by nlreserve: 8:34am On Jun 19, 2021
Those Fulani guys reason from their anus after drinking cow urine and inhaling cow fart.

I blame the northerners who allow themselves dragged into their affair when fight starts.

I also blame the Southerners who do not come together to stand in solidarity for each other when fight starts.

3 Likes

Re: N100M Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu Unfair, Ohanaeze Replies Northern Group by velocity25(m): 8:36am On Jun 19, 2021
No point in replying those minions they're inconquestial.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N100M Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu Unfair, Ohanaeze Replies Northern Group by OssyMalik: 8:38am On Jun 19, 2021
Northern Groups: A case of a man’s house on fire. Instead of him to save his properties from being destroyed, he’s busy chasing rats.

They don’t need to place a bounty on NK. They know where he is. I dare them to catch him.

Useless people

3 Likes

Re: N100M Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu Unfair, Ohanaeze Replies Northern Group by SMI2020: 8:41am On Jun 19, 2021
If una know where d guy Dey abeg holla mak we cash out.. Na just 2% on bitcoin I go collect
Re: N100M Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu Unfair, Ohanaeze Replies Northern Group by WinterMinter(m): 8:43am On Jun 19, 2021
N100m bounty is little,if they want to get rid of kanu easily they should change the money in dollars,let it be $100m
Re: N100M Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu Unfair, Ohanaeze Replies Northern Group by 143WaZoBia: 8:49am On Jun 19, 2021
Did NMK really placed a bounty on Wike?
Re: N100M Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu Unfair, Ohanaeze Replies Northern Group by kettykin: 8:54am On Jun 19, 2021
Monogamy:

Is woke north?
Re: N100M Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu Unfair, Ohanaeze Replies Northern Group by kettykin: 8:55am On Jun 19, 2021
Monogamy:

Is wike north?
Re: N100M Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu Unfair, Ohanaeze Replies Northern Group by ejighikemeuwa: 8:58am On Jun 19, 2021
Fulani terrorists writing none sence #100m bounties on honorable Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and using the name northerners, your secret can not be hidden again. The Hausa's has known your wickedness over indigenous people of Nigeria which started on them to all over Nigeria. FULANI MUST GO.
Re: N100M Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu Unfair, Ohanaeze Replies Northern Group by Monogamy: 8:58am On Jun 19, 2021
kettykin:

Is wike north?

And who da hell is Kanu to place a bounty on a sitting governor's head?
Re: N100M Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu Unfair, Ohanaeze Replies Northern Group by esnbrutality: 9:07am On Jun 19, 2021
@helinus....

Even a child will know its you. but that aside....

TELL THE FULANI MONGRELS THAT I WILL PLACE #200 MILLION ON SHEIK GUMI'S HEAD ALSO.

Send the message across...i see you are good at "reporting posts" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Monogamy:

And who da hell is Kanu to place a bounty on a sitting governor's head?
Re: N100M Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu Unfair, Ohanaeze Replies Northern Group by Monogamy: 9:09am On Jun 19, 2021
esnbrutality:
@helinus....

Even a child will know its you. but that aside....

TELL THE FULANI MONGRELS THAT I WILL PLACE #200 MILLION ON SHEIK GUMI'S HEAD ALSO.

Send the message across...i see you are good at "reporting posts" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Funnily, you people can't even take 1/4 of what you give to others.

That speaks much of you guys hypocrisy
Re: N100M Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu Unfair, Ohanaeze Replies Northern Group by Tranquillity360: 9:10am On Jun 19, 2021
The groups of northern terrorists are only afraid of disintegration of the zoo called Nigeria,which must happen.

These are just kicking of a dying horse.
Re: N100M Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu Unfair, Ohanaeze Replies Northern Group by esnbrutality: 9:21am On Jun 19, 2021
See consolation.

Do i look like someone that gives a "foorrk" about insignificant things like you?

You are so predictable and as a man that is useless.

So disgusting.. angry

Monogamy:

Funnily, you people can't even take 1/4 of what you give to others.

That speaks much of you guys hypocrisy
Re: N100M Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu Unfair, Ohanaeze Replies Northern Group by Tranquillity360: 9:24am On Jun 19, 2021
WinterMinter:
N100m bounty is little,if they want to get rid of kanu easily they should change the money in dollars,let it be $100m
Hope it will be pay before service?

If is so then i will collect the $100m and do the job for them.

But before i bring Kanu back to Nigeria,i will give the $100m to ESN for purchase of sophisticated weapons.
Re: N100M Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu Unfair, Ohanaeze Replies Northern Group by WinterMinter(m): 9:32am On Jun 19, 2021
Yes my niggar
Sense has spoketh
We will buy jet fighters and advanced military weapons and gadgets.
Tranquillity360:
Hope it will be pay before service?

If is so then i will collect the $100m and do the job for them.

But before i bring Kanu back to Nigeria,i will give the $100m to ESN for purchase of sophisticated weapons.
Re: N100M Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu Unfair, Ohanaeze Replies Northern Group by FarahAideed: 3:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
Who sent Ohaneze to reply those clowns
Re: N100M Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu Unfair, Ohanaeze Replies Northern Group by History555: 3:41pm On Jun 19, 2021
How many factions ohaneze get sef. Haba

(1) (Reply)

Benue State Governor Ortom Capitulates, We Will Give Lands To Fulani Herdsmen / Ishaq Oloyede, The Arabic Professor Who Remitted N30bn To FG As JAMB Registrar / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.