Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

How Much Is Advised For Monthly Food Allowance In A Family Of Four With 100k Inc - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Is Advised For Monthly Food Allowance In A Family Of Four With 100k Inc (2424 Views)

My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me / Is N50,000 Monthly Enough Feeding Allowance For A Family Of 3? / Nigerians Advised To Buy Black Dolls For Their Kids. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Advised For Monthly Food Allowance In A Family Of Four With 100k Inc by Olumyyde(m): 10:07am On Jun 19, 2021
Putting in mind the current price of things in the market, let's analyse this:
For a family of four with a total income of 100k, how much is advised to go for monthly feeding? Economists in the house!!!!
Re: How Much Is Advised For Monthly Food Allowance In A Family Of Four With 100k Inc by donbachi(m): 10:08am On Jun 19, 2021
No Advice...my prayer is,for GOD to continually provide for u and ur family.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is Advised For Monthly Food Allowance In A Family Of Four With 100k Inc by money121(m): 10:16am On Jun 19, 2021
donbachi:
Amin ooo that's the most important thing my brother

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Advised For Monthly Food Allowance In A Family Of Four With 100k Inc by Olumyyde(m): 10:19am On Jun 19, 2021
Amen sir!
Re: How Much Is Advised For Monthly Food Allowance In A Family Of Four With 100k Inc by Olumyyde(m): 10:20am On Jun 19, 2021
money121:

Amin ooo that's the most important thing my brother
Exactly, GOD'S provision.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Advised For Monthly Food Allowance In A Family Of Four With 100k Inc by Queenttoast01: 10:30am On Jun 19, 2021
20k for foodstuffs and 10k for upkeep for the month should be okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Advised For Monthly Food Allowance In A Family Of Four With 100k Inc by Olamotad: 10:55am On Jun 19, 2021
Are they children? If yes of what age? The age can determine how they consume food. If the are 15 to 18 above then 40 to 45 will do monthly. Adult consume more. If the kids are still between 4 to 10 years. 30 to 35 will do monthly.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is Advised For Monthly Food Allowance In A Family Of Four With 100k Inc by frozen70(f): 1:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
Olumyyde:
Amen sir! By GOD'S grace I earn well more than that sir (asides wifey's income). I'd really like you to lend your advice please. Let's make it more interactive.
Try dropping 50k which will go mainly for bulk purchase except perishable stuff

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Advised For Monthly Food Allowance In A Family Of Four With 100k Inc by Bola146(f): 1:32pm On Jun 19, 2021
donbachi:

Exactly.. Amen

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Advised For Monthly Food Allowance In A Family Of Four With 100k Inc by Olumyyde(m): 8:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
Olamotad:
Are they children? If yes of what age? The age can determine how they consume food. If the are 15 to 18 above then 40 to 45 will do monthly. Adult consume more. If the kids are still between 4 to 10 years. 30 to 35 will do monthly.
That makes sense.
Re: How Much Is Advised For Monthly Food Allowance In A Family Of Four With 100k Inc by Olumyyde(m): 8:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
frozen70:

Try dropping 50k which will go mainly for bulk purchase except perishable stuff
Wow!
Re: How Much Is Advised For Monthly Food Allowance In A Family Of Four With 100k Inc by 2shaw: 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2021
Buy 1 bag of rice,8 kongos of beans,melon,margin,spag carton,noodles carton,milk and other perishable foods max 45k. E no get hw una wan finish bag of rice in 3 months

4 Likes

Re: How Much Is Advised For Monthly Food Allowance In A Family Of Four With 100k Inc by ibechris(m): 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
Tell ur wife to write out her list for the month,then sit down with her to adjust it to suit the salary and whatever marginal income that is coming in.

ADVICE:
1.Buy in bulk.
2. If u can't afford it per month,pls adjust the feeding to per week.
3. Give her the feeding money to keep.
4. Always buy,when it is season. Like me,I bought tomatoes that will last for 6 months in my house.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is Advised For Monthly Food Allowance In A Family Of Four With 100k Inc by akanbiaa(m): 6:35am On Jun 24, 2021
Olumyyde:
For a family of four with a total income of 100k, how much is advised to go for monthly feeding? Economists in the house!!!!
100k so you are even a staff of Kaduna Electric no wonder you are saying they did not charge for the one week darkness during one week warning strike, when they charged same and increased some. Always learn to be in the side of truth or keep quite.
Re: How Much Is Advised For Monthly Food Allowance In A Family Of Four With 100k Inc by Olumyyde(m): 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2021
akanbiaa:
100k so you are even a staff of Kaduna Electric no wonder you are saying they did not charge for the one week darkness during one week warning strike, when they charged same and increased some. Always learn to be in the side of truth or keep quite.
Shut up man! Why are you so devoid of simple comprehension? How did being served a lower bill amount to me being a Kaduna electric staff? Indeed common sense isn't common after all.
Re: How Much Is Advised For Monthly Food Allowance In A Family Of Four With 100k Inc by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 24, 2021
Olumyyde:
Give your wife 80k and keep the rest in fact I don't know how she's going to survive with the 80k and four kids hmm
Re: How Much Is Advised For Monthly Food Allowance In A Family Of Four With 100k Inc by Olumyyde(m): 12:50pm On Jun 24, 2021
Rozcol:
Give your wife 80k and keep the rest in fact I don't know how she's going to survive with the 80k and four kids hmm
A family of four simply means, Father, Mother and two kids= Four.
Do you comprehend now?
Re: How Much Is Advised For Monthly Food Allowance In A Family Of Four With 100k Inc by akanbiaa(m): 4:35pm On Jun 24, 2021
Olumyyde:

Shut up man! Why are you so devoid of simple comprehension? How did being served a lower bill amount to me being a Kaduna electric staff? Indeed common sense isn't common after all.
"Shut Up" There is one mad man that wears clean clothes that's what he mostly says to people when when people try to correct him he begins to misbehave,talks incoherently and eat dirt from garbage so he is later left alone and his condition keeps getting worse by the day. So as you insulted me I will "shut up " over your matter.
Re: How Much Is Advised For Monthly Food Allowance In A Family Of Four With 100k Inc by akanbiaa(m): 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
Rozcol:
Watch out how the guy will insult your for lack of comprehension and check how many people he has insulted in all his post, not all people that appear reasonable or dress reasonable are mentally stable sometimes so before you give advice in Nairaland go through the OP previous post and see if the person is the insultive type or reasonable that needs the advice so as not to waste your time and get insulted.
Re: How Much Is Advised For Monthly Food Allowance In A Family Of Four With 100k Inc by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
akanbiaa:
Watch out how the guy will insult your for lack of comprehension and check how many people he has insulted in all his post, not all people that appear reasonable or dress reasonable are mentally stable sometimes so before you give advice in Nairaland go through the OP previous post and see if the person is the insultive type or reasonable that needs the advice so as not to waste your time and get insulted.
He has done that already, let him go in peace

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Advised For Monthly Food Allowance In A Family Of Four With 100k Inc by Olumyyde(m): 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
akanbiaa:
"Shut Up" There is one mad man that wears clean clothes that's what he mostly says to people when when people try to correct him he begins to misbehave,talks incoherently and eat dirt from garbage so he is later left alone and his condition keeps getting worse by the day. So as you insulted me I will "shut up " over your matter.
That goes to you and all associated with you.
You don't tell anyone to keep quiet when your understanding of a subject matter is shallow.
Re: How Much Is Advised For Monthly Food Allowance In A Family Of Four With 100k Inc by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 5:06pm On Jun 24, 2021
akanbiaa:
So I went through his posts, searching for what wasn’t missing...didn’t find the insults as stated in your previous post.

Also you attacked him for no reason, claiming he works with Kaduna electricity? Like who makes assumptions with so much confidence?

You should check yourself.
Re: How Much Is Advised For Monthly Food Allowance In A Family Of Four With 100k Inc by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2021
At op, 35-40k should be enough as you also need to set aside savings, bills and unforeseen expenses.
Re: How Much Is Advised For Monthly Food Allowance In A Family Of Four With 100k Inc by Olumyyde(m): 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

So I went through his posts, searching for what wasn’t missing...didn’t find the insults as stated in your previous post.

Also you attacked him for no reason, claiming he works with Kaduna electricity? Like who makes assumptions with so much confidence?

You should check yourself.
Thank you so much. I don't know what I did to this guy.
Re: How Much Is Advised For Monthly Food Allowance In A Family Of Four With 100k Inc by Olumyyde(m): 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
At op, 35-40k should be enough as you also need to set aside savings, bills and unforeseen expenses.
Thanks, I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Advised For Monthly Food Allowance In A Family Of Four With 100k Inc by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2021
Olumyyde:

Thank you so much. I don't know what I did to this guy.
Just ignore him.
Re: How Much Is Advised For Monthly Food Allowance In A Family Of Four With 100k Inc by akanbiaa(m): 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
Rozcol:
He has done that already, let him go in peace
he even used his alternate moniker @Xilsbridalhouse he claims to be female that sells bridal stuffs to use to defend himself and Insult me but I have let him be.
Re: How Much Is Advised For Monthly Food Allowance In A Family Of Four With 100k Inc by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
akanbiaa:
he even used his alternate moniker Xilsbridalhouse he claims to be female that sells bridal stuffs to use to defend himself and Insult me but I have left him go in peace.
Lol you must be really drunk grin I hope you know, I Xilsbridalhouse can boldly post my picture here if I have to? Lol joker!
Re: How Much Is Advised For Monthly Food Allowance In A Family Of Four With 100k Inc by Olumyyde(m): 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2021
akanbiaa:
he even used his alternate moniker @Xilsbridalhouse he claims to be female that sells bridal stuffs to use to defend himself and Insult me but I have let him be.
Dude, are you serious? Take it easy on yourself abeg.
Re: How Much Is Advised For Monthly Food Allowance In A Family Of Four With 100k Inc by akanbiaa(m): 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Lol you must be really drunk grin I hope you know, I Xilsbridalhouse can boldly post my picture here if I have to? Lol joker!
So this is how you insult your so called customers calling them drunkards? What use is posting a picture which could be that of anybody? Advice for you that could change your life for better 1 Always mind your business. 2. Never offend the wrong person. 3. You attract what you continue utter consciously or subconsciously. 4. Avoid want seem too good to be true. 5. Destiny helpers can come in any form so also is destiny destroyers so be nice to all and sundry especially those that did not attack your person(and even them greet them but maintain distance. ) 6. Not what people they you they are that you believe without unbiased investigation. 7. Don't gamble or bet.
Re: How Much Is Advised For Monthly Food Allowance In A Family Of Four With 100k Inc by Olumyyde(m): 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
@akanbiaa, let's get this straight,
1) I don't work with Kaduna electric.
2) My post isn't about me, as that's not my pay range. Just painted a scenario for discussion, that's all.
2) The particular month of the power outage, I was actually given a lesser bill, as I mentioned in the other thread.
3) This particular thread was open so I can learn from others.
4) @Xilsbridalhouse, I guess she's a business person. Let's patronize her if we can. She meant no harm.
* If anyone at all feels disrespected from my response so far, sorry. That's not my intention. Friends are better made. One love.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Leave My Marriage After 18 Years And 8 Kids / Marriage, Family, And Wife - The Fear Of The Unknown / Name Something Your Mom Hit You With When You Were Young!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.