Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

With Toyota, All Things Are Possible - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / With Toyota, All Things Are Possible (3635 Views)

Transportation Business With Toyota Sienna / Is There Any Problem With Toyota Avalon / Can I Replace Honda City Engine With Toyota Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

With Toyota, All Things Are Possible by TPound(m): 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
This is what I saw today when I went to owode market to repair my car...
.it's obvious Toyota is the solution to all car brand problems...
I guess pictures will say the rest

2 Likes

Re: With Toyota, All Things Are Possible by doggedfighter(f): 7:32pm On Jun 19, 2021
grin
Re: With Toyota, All Things Are Possible by SoftChordz: 7:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
For economy Toyota all the way but bro for sweet suave and smooth dope rolling Beamer (BMW) is the boss. Then when it comes to class, mad traction, beast on asphalt, lion in a metal form? Benz is the king, let no one deceive you I've drove them all and this is my honest answer. Na bad road de make Beamer n Benz de itch our pocket but those two are beasts on road.
I love BMW handling and how smooth is rolls more than Benz. Toyota no de sweet me for hand at all :-( it's so basic. But when owu hold me na my Toyota I de drive ooo cos I fit buy Panadol for am if any headache appear, once cracked my Benz breaklight where I de vent for my guy na 34k comot my hand to buy just one for it's replacement.

11 Likes

Re: With Toyota, All Things Are Possible by coolcharm(m): 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
SoftChordz:
For economy Toyota all the way but bro for sweet suave and smooth dope rolling Beamer (BMW) is the boss. Then when it comes to class, mad traction, beast on asphalt, lion in a metal form? Benz is the king, let no one deceive you I've drove them all and this is my honest answer. Na bad road de make Beamer n Benz de itch our pocket but those two are beasts on road.
I love BMW handling and how smooth is rolls more than Benz. Toyota no de sweet me for hand at all :-( it's so basic. But when owu hold me na my Toyota I de drive ooo cos I fit buy Panadol for am if any headache appear, once cracked my Benz breaklight where I de vent for my guy na 34k comot my hand to buy just one for it's replacement.

You obviously missed the OP's point.
He is showing you a Toyota VTT-i engine in a Ford car!!!

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With Toyota, All Things Are Possible by uboma(m): 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2021
I guess the owner could not afford the exact engine but choose to listen to the "Kazzem" who informed him that the Toyota engine will perform optimally on the Ford....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Toyota, All Things Are Possible by uboma(m): 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
SoftChordz:

If it was an examination, you will fail woefully...

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Toyota, All Things Are Possible by AgentGoat: 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: With Toyota, All Things Are Possible by Elsueno: 9:54pm On Jun 19, 2021
grin there is a very good reason u saw the car at a repair garage. U don't just fit anything & everything into ur ride. Just because it fits, doesn't mean it belongs thier.

I remembered when a kazeem was trying to convince one guy to do direct fan connection despite error codes on d dude scanner hinting otherwise.

7 Likes

Re: With Toyota, All Things Are Possible by udemzyudex(m): 10:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
uboma:

Him be one of the over sabi student for class grin

He doesn't read instructions before attempting a question. grin grin cheesy

16 Likes

Re: With Toyota, All Things Are Possible by udemzyudex(m): 10:04pm On Jun 19, 2021
Elsueno:
grin there is a very good reason u saw the car at a repair garage. U don't just fit anything & everything into ur ride. Just because it fits, doesn't mean it belongs thier.

I remembered when a kazeem was trying to convince one guy to do direct fan connection despite error codes on d dude scanner hinting otherwise.

Very good reason? As if a ferrari doesn't visit a repair garage grin

4 Likes

Re: With Toyota, All Things Are Possible by Kingdemu: 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
udemzyudex:

Him be one of the over sabi student for class grin

He doesn't read instructions before attempting a question. grin grin cheesy
Serious oversabi I tell you cheesy
Re: With Toyota, All Things Are Possible by Kewtt: 10:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
SoftChordz:
BMW and Mercedes Benz are both addictive
Re: With Toyota, All Things Are Possible by RZArecta(m): 11:37pm On Jun 19, 2021
SoftChordz:
no correlation at all undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Toyota, All Things Are Possible by Peppermintflav: 7:32am On Jun 20, 2021
Anything is possible my guy. Shey na corolla engine dey follow Pontiac Vibe come. Any engine wey go work, put am there.... We move

2 Likes

Re: With Toyota, All Things Are Possible by Elsueno: 3:02pm On Jun 20, 2021
udemzyudex:

Very good reason? As if a ferrari doesn't visit a repair garage grin

It does, but they don't usually fit a buggati engine on it....lots of problems will just keep popping up till u decide to either return the original engine or transfer the car to an unfortunate buyer(Nigerians are extremely good at this) grin

2 Likes

Re: With Toyota, All Things Are Possible by TPound(m): 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
Elsueno:

It was actually brought there for the transition to glory

1 Like

Re: With Toyota, All Things Are Possible by Elsueno: 3:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
Peppermintflav:
Anything is possible my guy. Shey na corolla engine dey follow Pontiac Vibe come. Any engine wey go work, put am there.... We move

Bros that directly from factory, the car was by Toyota and one other company....but in the case of that Ford...I think it was just kazeem experiment, I might be wrong though grin

2 Likes

Re: With Toyota, All Things Are Possible by udemzyudex(m): 3:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
Elsueno:

It does, but they don't usually fit a buggati engine on it....lots of problems will just keep popping up till u decide to either return the original engine or transfer the car to an unfortunate buyer(Nigerians are extremely good at this) grin

Well, necessity is the mother of invention.

1 Like

Re: With Toyota, All Things Are Possible by fizcoo20(m): 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
Plz, his there any difference between Toyota camry pencil and drop lite.

Hope the car is rugged and fuel efficient for a first timer.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: With Toyota, All Things Are Possible by TPound(m): 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
fizcoo20:
Plz, his there any difference between Toyota camry pencil and drop lite.

Hope the car is rugged and fuel efficient for a first timer.

Thanks in anticipation.

Tiny mostly weilds a 3s engine while droplight weilds a 5s engine

1 Like

Re: With Toyota, All Things Are Possible by Peppermintflav: 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
Elsueno:

Bros that directly from factory, the car was by Toyota and one other company....but in the case of that Ford...I think it was just kazeem experiment, I might be wrong though grin
You might be right. Didn't you see the one I posted? Toyota in nissan body.

1 Like

Re: With Toyota, All Things Are Possible by Blankstare(m): 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
TPound:

With little above 2m budget, which will you advise between Corolla 09, Camry 2010, and evil spirit
Re: With Toyota, All Things Are Possible by TPound(m): 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2021
Blankstare:

With little above 2m budget, which will you advise between Corolla 09, Camry 2010, and evil spirit

Honda evil spirit
Re: With Toyota, All Things Are Possible by fizcoo20(m): 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2021
TPound:

Don't get you

Bro
Re: With Toyota, All Things Are Possible by OfficialDJ: 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
grin
coolcharm:

You obviously missed the OP's point.
He is showing you a Toyota VTT-i engine in a Ford car!!!
Re: With Toyota, All Things Are Possible by OfficialDJ: 6:12pm On Jun 20, 2021
grin
uboma:

Re: With Toyota, All Things Are Possible by TPound(m): 7:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
fizcoo20:

Don't get you

Bro

Tiny light has a 3s engine configuration
Drop light has a 5s engine configuration,both can work for each other but you have to change some engine components

1 Like

Re: With Toyota, All Things Are Possible by fizcoo20(m): 9:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
TPound:

Tiny light has a 3s engine configuration
Drop light has a 5s engine configuration,both can work for each other but you have to change come engine components

Thanks.
TPound.
Re: With Toyota, All Things Are Possible by TPound(m): 11:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
fizcoo20:

Thanks.
TPound.

Anytime chief
Re: With Toyota, All Things Are Possible by Originalsly: 2:11am On Jun 21, 2021
Peppermintflav:

Pontiac Vibe ... think is the same as Toyota Matrix.... same with Mercury and Nissan Quest.... Pontiac Vibe comes with Toyota engine and Mercury Villager comes with Nissan engine. The ars are designed to accommodate those engines but when people stuff engines into cars a whole lot of modifications have to be made.... and hopefully everything works well.... for a few months. But Toyora engine in a Ford?... the mechanic is guaranteed work.
Re: With Toyota, All Things Are Possible by TPound(m): 8:37am On Jun 21, 2021
Originalsly:

Pontiac Vibe ... think is the same as Toyota Matrix.... same with Mercury and Nissan Quest.... Pontiac Vibe comes with Toyota engine and Mercury Villager comes with Nissan engine. The ars are designed to accommodate those engines but when people stuff engines into cars a whole lot of modifications have to be made.... and hopefully everything works well.... for a few months. But Toyora engine in a Ford?... the mechanic is guaranteed work.

I swear...
I looked at the car for minutes before taking the pictures...
No be only me go see am
Re: With Toyota, All Things Are Possible by kabarka(m): 11:49am On Jun 21, 2021
Please what is the OEM of these ignition cable? Who can help?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Guys: Between 2009 Rav4 Vs 2009 Crv Which Of Them Is Better / MY PEUGEOT 206 Will Crank But Will Not Start / What Was The First Issue Your Car Developed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.