Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Grains Business And Profit Analysis - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Grains Business And Profit Analysis (6618 Views)

Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price / Grains Business (personal experienced) / My Journey Into Plantain Farming - Challenges, Cost And Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grains Business And Profit Analysis by Teetee777: 6:21am On Jun 20, 2021
I started this thread on my experienced on grains business

https://www.nairaland.com/6164441/grains-business-personal-experienced

https://www./365351631803148/?ref=share for market prices update

So, I received many calls, chats that I should explain the business for those who want to venture into the business and how they can make profit.

I want you to understand that every business has a Profit and loss but if you can follow my lay down explanation, infact you will enjoy the business

I want to explain how we can make a profit on the grains business, for all those who call me, that I should explain how they can make money on grains business.
There are many ways to earn a living on grains business, they are as follows;

1. Deal in retail, wholesale and storage,

2. Deal in storage and supply.

3. Deal in buying and supply

4. Deal in locally sources and sell

I will explain on each way I mentioned above, so that people will understand and choose the way he or she wants to venture into.

3 Likes

Re: Grains Business And Profit Analysis by taiwotimitt: 6:50am On Jun 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Grains Business And Profit Analysis by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:28am On Jun 20, 2021
All I know is that if u have to sell in metric tonnes, let me know..customers yapa
1. Maize
2. Soybean
3. Sesame seed
4.cocoa
5. Wheat
6. Palm Kernel
7. Rice Paddy
8. Cassava
9. Hibiscus
10. Cashew

U also want to buy..DM me now
Baban Trading got u covered cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Grains Business And Profit Analysis by Teetee777: 7:38am On Jun 20, 2021
Deal in retail, wholesale and storage

This aspect is where you rent good location or shops, this will help you in dealing with wholesales and retails.
Also, the capital will be divided into two parts, one aspect will go for retail and wholesale grains while the second capital will go for storage of the grains.

For example;

If you budget 500k for retail and wholesale grains, you also budget the same for the storage, that 500k will buy beans, sorghum,maize, soya beans, local rice etc.

Case study of harvest time in December 2020

The prices of each grains in Niger state market during harvest time are as follows, but if you travel to northeast, the price will reduce;

1. Beans, both white and brown are 15k and 18k respectively

2. Sorghum, maize, soya beans, millet are 12k, 12k, 14k, and 12k respectively

3. The biggest bag in the market is JUMBO 6 bag, this contains 64 to 65 mudus that's 26 painter rubber

3. From each price of the grains above, you can calculate how many bags of grains the 500k will buy in the market

4. In each bag of the grains, the minimum profit is 6k per bag during harvest time

5. The second Capital that serve as a storage of the grains,
a. please find a place in your house or your shop to serve as storage facility,

b. buy storage bags to store your grains especially beans

c. The storage facility must free from rats, that's only thing that can damage the bag because the bag has two white nylon inside the bag which air should not enter it.

6. You must monitor the current price in northern state and local market

7. After selling off the grains of the first capital, use the money to buy another grains and replace the one in storage facility, from there, you will now see the green light of the profit.

5 Likes

Re: Grains Business And Profit Analysis by Teetee777: 8:35am On Jun 22, 2021
Deal in storage and supply

This is what most rich people do in northern state. They buy grains at harvest time, and store it for about three to four months, when the price of the grains goes up. However, anyone who wants to make such a business must have a lot of money because he will probably go to the market every week all the time to buy grains and keep them for storage.

For example, go to dawanau market in Kano state, you will see thousand of warehouses for storage facility, they go to different market places in other states, buy their grains and keep them in their warehouse.

Let me give example as current situation in the market as at now;

1. Currently beans is sold at northern state market at the rate of 50k for white beans, while 58k for brown beans, those business millionaire will go to the market buy grains and store them for another 2mth because the harvest time still very far, so the beans you buy this time and keep for 2 mths will appreciate like 8k or 10k per bag. Oya, calculate it if you buy 100bags on every week

2. As it is now, price of the grains can never crash because the harvest time is still far except maize that the harvest time is very close now, in the next 2mth now the price of maize would crash in the market

4 Likes

Re: Grains Business And Profit Analysis by Alberttahir: 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
Nice explanation. Thanks for this. I'm beginning to fall in love with this business.

1 Like

Re: Grains Business And Profit Analysis by Alberttahir: 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2021
Is it possible and advisable for one to be in the business without going to the market in person, like relying on agent that'll waybill the grains?
Re: Grains Business And Profit Analysis by Teetee777: 10:42pm On Jun 22, 2021
Alberttahir:
Is it possible and advisable for one to be in the business without going to the market in person, like relying on agent that'll waybill the grains?
Yes

1 Like

Re: Grains Business And Profit Analysis by Yungbliss(m): 4:42am On Jun 23, 2021
Very inspiring

I want to venture into it

But I want to study about the storage first
Re: Grains Business And Profit Analysis by Greatisthelord: 6:40am On Jun 23, 2021
Nice one. How long can grains be stored ?
Re: Grains Business And Profit Analysis by Adek65: 4:23am On Jun 24, 2021
How can i get this kind agent or can you be of help?
Teetee777:

Yes
Re: Grains Business And Profit Analysis by Teetee777: 8:40am On Jun 24, 2021
Greatisthelord:
Nice one. How long can grains be stored ?
It depends on duration you want it, the bag I shown in my previous thread will do the job for you, no stress, no problem
Re: Grains Business And Profit Analysis by Teetee777: 8:45am On Jun 24, 2021
Adek65:
How can i get this kind agent or can you be of help?
Yes but now I'm not around, presently I'm in adamawa state.
and your location will determine how you can get it because of transport far

1 Like

Re: Grains Business And Profit Analysis by maisauki: 9:24am On Jun 24, 2021
Alberttahir:
I'm here for you, I'm from Osun but I base in Katsina.
I can help you get any agriproduce available in the North and send to you.
It's a trustbased system and God has been making me fulfill
08030744985, 09050827296

1 Like

Re: Grains Business And Profit Analysis by Teetee777: 3:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
I will continue my analysis when I get back from Adamawa state for those who called me that I should continue,
Re: Grains Business And Profit Analysis by Success2021(f): 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
maisauki:

I'm here for you, I'm from Osun but I base in Katsina.
I can help you get any agriproduce available in the North and send to you.
It's a trustbased system and God has been making me fulfill
08030744985, 09050827296
Can you supply soyabeans to Ibadan in Tons
Re: Grains Business And Profit Analysis by maisauki: 7:29pm On Jun 27, 2021
Success2021:

Can you supply soyabeans to Ibadan in Tons
Yes sir
Let's chat or Whatsapp please
Re: Grains Business And Profit Analysis by Eefosa1: 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2021
I NEED SHEEP ,RAM AND GOAT CAN YOU HELP OUT
Re: Grains Business And Profit Analysis by Fonyeri(m): 8:14pm On Jun 27, 2021
Thank you very much for this. You are doing a great job.
Re: Grains Business And Profit Analysis by maisauki: 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
Eefosa1:
I can, I'm based in Katsina but moves round to source for animals for my customers
Re: Grains Business And Profit Analysis by shariff84: 6:42am On Jun 28, 2021
Eefosa1:
I just send some to lagos yesterday,iam from Niger State and I can help out. 08032777272
Re: Grains Business And Profit Analysis by Teetee777: 11:46am On Jun 28, 2021
3. Deal in buying and supply without storage

This is a method where you buy the grains in northern state and supply to market in southern state. You don't need any contact or storage, just go to any market in southern market e.g bodija market in Ibadan and talk to any hausa man there that you can supply him beans, they will ask you to bring it and pay on agreed price.

For example;
I met one guy in Niger state in January this year, the guy was an undergraduate student in lagos, this guy would buy 20 to 30 bags of beans and supply to one alhaji man in bodija market, that alhaji will help him sell the beans and send him the money.
so if he supply alhaji 30 bags of beans, he makes 3k profit on a bag of beans,
so 3k * 30 = 90k profit per week

2 Likes

Re: Grains Business And Profit Analysis by pheonixdld2(m): 6:13pm On Jun 28, 2021
Following aptly
Weldone Sir
Teetee777:

This is a method where you buy the grains in northern state and supply to market in southern state. You don't need any contact or storage, just go to any market in southern market e.g bodija market in Ibadan and talk to any hausa man there that you can supply him beans, they will ask you to bring it and pay on agreed price.

For example;
I met one guy in Niger state in January this year, the guy was an undergraduate student in lagos, this guy would buy 20 to 30 bags of beans and supply to one alhaji man in bodija market, that alhaji will help him sell the beans and send him the money.
Re: Grains Business And Profit Analysis by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2021
Teetee777:

For example;

Very nice concept... The ones (delalis) in Lagos ain't so trustworthy o
Re: Grains Business And Profit Analysis by Petie33: 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2021
pls o our boss can you help me out with the name and address to some farm markets in Niger state pls I am begging you
Re: Grains Business And Profit Analysis by Teetee777: 11:06am On Jul 10, 2021
Petie33:
pls o our boss can you help me out with the name and address to some farm markets in Niger state pls I am begging you
Makera market. Sunday
Manigi Market. Thursday
Kaboji market. Wednesday
Tacha hajia. Friday

2 Likes

Re: Grains Business And Profit Analysis by Petie33: 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2021
[quote author=Teetee777 post=103558350]
Makera market. Sunday
Manigi Market. Thursday
Kaboji market. Wednesday
Tacha hajia. Friday

thanks sir I appreciate what you have just done for me please know that I and my family are indepted to you.
you just gave us a hope for living
Re: Grains Business And Profit Analysis by Teetee777: 1:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
[quote author=Petie33 post=103574451][/quote]
Good
Re: Grains Business And Profit Analysis by InfinixMine: 4:08pm On Jul 22, 2021
Do you need oats too?

SanctifiedSista:
All I know is that if u have to sell in metric tonnes, let me know..customers yapa
1. Maize
2. Soybean
3. Sesame seed
4.cocoa
5. Wheat
6. Palm Kernel
7. Rice Paddy
8. Cassava
9. Hibiscus
10. Cashew

U also want to buy..DM me now
Baban Trading got u covered cheesy
Re: Grains Business And Profit Analysis by DPathfinder(m): 12:06am On Aug 04, 2021
Teetee777:
I started this thread on my experienced on grains business

https://www.nairaland.com/6164441/grains-business-personal-experienced

So, I received many calls, chats that I should explain the business for those who want to venture into the business and how they can make profit.

I want you to understand that every business has a Profit and loss but if you can follow my lay down explanation, infact you will enjoy the business

I want to explain how we can make a profit on the grains business, for all those who call me, that I should explain how they can make money on grains business.
There are many ways to earn a living on grains business, they are as follows;

1. Deal in retail, wholesale and storage,

2. Deal in storage and supply.

3. Deal in buying and supply

4. Deal in locally sources and sell

I will explain on each way I mentioned above, so that people will understand and choose the way he or she wants to venture into.

I love and cherish a platform like this, I was thinking of a thread like this where I can teach the youths of opportunities in agro business. With your permission I will like to help out in the teaching.
Re: Grains Business And Profit Analysis by Teetee777: 7:32am On Aug 04, 2021
DPathfinder:

I love and cherish a platform like this, I was thinking of a thread like this where I can teach the youths of opportunities in agro business. With your permission I will like to help out in the teaching.
Please we need you to educate us here how to sources Agro-produces and sending it to delila (agent) in Kano or other state.
Re: Grains Business And Profit Analysis by DPathfinder(m): 7:47am On Aug 04, 2021
Teetee777:

Please we need you to educate us here how to sources Agro-produces and sending it to delila (agent) in Kano or other state.
Thanks
You have already said alot and believe me no market man or woman will ever give out the informations you are giving out for #100000. So I really appreciate your personality. I want to point to another direction in agro business, which most people have not really lay more emphasis on. Areas like buying in bulk and selling bulk, supplying to companies, give out the names of those companies and also direct people how to do it themselves. Also the Delila you mentioned.etc. my only challenge is I only have time in the night. So whenever am free I will write. Thanks for the information you are giving out for free I have learn alot from you already.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Farms Machines And Equipment / What Is The English And Botanical Name! / Suppliers Of Palm Kernel Nut, And Buyers Of PKO And PKC Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.