Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,427 members, 7,853,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) (71404 Views)

Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel / Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video) / Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hahah .... even when Nigeria was still good, 2k can't even afford all those stuffs, not to talk of now wey APC full ground

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by iamjuniho(m): 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
JuanJO:

No dey curse person wey no curse you...

Dat dude stays in the river line area.
Bro, if the guy like make hin deh live with mermaid inside river, e no fit buy those things at that price.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
Big lie,

But is it only meat and fish you go chop?
Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by respectfully: 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
Abeg why all these APC descendants no dey fear God for lie lie. Abi Lri Mohammed don inject Dem with lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
OmodavidoX:
Lol for which village. This can never be in Lagos where a kilo of turkey is now 2,200 naira, 5 pieces of tomatoes now 300 naira

Naira is now very useless!
Is not about the naira bro, is the fact that people can't farm anymore do due to bandits
Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by iLegendd(m): 5:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
In my zone, everything should be from 25k to 30k.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by AutoChick4U(f): 5:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
Liessssssssssss
Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by sisisioge: 5:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
Attention seeking liar! One kilo of Turkey is N2200! Half kilo is 1100! How did OP slap them in the market.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
JuanJO:
grin
Riverine**
Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
CallMeDrino:
As seen online by Igbere TV;
“2k well spent”

Breaking down the cost of the items, “Minister of Infrastructure” said;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQVWSwrJQFM/?utm_medium=copy_link

even that lying machine call lie mohammed wont be happy.....he will be saying this guy wanna take over my position inside guinness book of record.....

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by esdeemiami(m): 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
You dey lie for real still dey lie with clone well done Mr Lia Mohammed �
Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
CallMeDrino:
“2k well spent”

This is big lie

Na armed robber
E use d 2k rent gun go steal
Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by Bifwoli: 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Bloody liar! that guy just want to trend, I saw catfish there and that alone should be around 1300 thereabout
But why do you West Africans eat snails? That stuff is nasty,yucky ,repellent and unpalatable it shouldn't be eaten.In other parts of the world if you serve somebody that stuff they'll hit you with it.
Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by kweensheba: 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
These things of the times.

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
That picture is not a recent one, cos the present Nigeria tomatoes that will fill that bag should be around 3k.

No exaggerations. Foodstuff are hyper- costly.

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

Lie Mohammed dey learn where that lie dey. cheesy
gringrin

Some men will now think their wife the bill them...

As i see catfish, I laughed...only that one will swallow the 2k.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by azzima(m): 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
I have lived in the US for almost 40 and if anyone can prove that the items that I am seeing are less than $5 ? then I Am moving back to Nigeria......The Fish ALONE is like $10 here. Nigeria is blessed......if only we have INSIGHTFUL Leaders!
Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by wonder233: 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
Regime supporters trying to counter the reality that food prices have skyrocketed because of the president's obsession with imposing cattle grazing and worsening insecurity by those who feel emboldened by the president's body language

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
CallMeDrino:
“2k well spent”

This must be in USD

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by YelloweWest: 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2021
yazzman:
Lemme screenshot it and show my wife,for her to know how to buy food stuff but hope say this guy no dey lie sha.
Shebi na man buy these ones, why not buy it yourself??

Can't you see he is lying??
Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by Bahun(m): 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2021
This guy nah ur father get the tomatoes farm?
See KAPITAL LIE abeg
CallMeDrino:
“2k well spent”

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by Coded081(m): 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2021
This is not Nigeria
Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2021
Munzy14:

gringrin

Some men will now think their wife the bill them...

As i see catfish, I laughed...only that one will swallow the 2k.

Just the catfish is more than 2k na...at least, I can see up to three heads of fish there.

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by RichBoy247: 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
these

He wrote in Pigin, you semi-literate corrected him in English. You need psychiatric evaluation.
Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by Trustedpronet: 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
Snail? Missing Ondo state
Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
I almost saw Kpekus ooooo grin
Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
post=102918167:

Slow and steady, Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.
We shall get there.
Nigeria will bless those that pray for her daily and be hard for those that curses her and bring violence upon the land.

So shall it be in Jesus name.
Insha Allah.

God bless Nigeria and all Good Nigerians.

Really?
You mean he should have bought all these for over #800,000?!
Na dem! cool
... The beating wey you dey incurr, one day you go collect am

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by Chitumu: 5:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
must be stolen items sold at cheaper rate to him
Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by Suremikky(m): 5:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
2k. It's even expensive.

You can get all that for 850 Naira here at.....

Abeg na where b DAT make I begin pack my load

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by Voiceofthestree: 5:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
JuanJO:

No where in Nigeria all that will go for that price even for my village for oko Egbo self

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by illitracy: 5:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
But wait oo, what is tomato and okro doing together?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? / I'm Frustrated! This Egwusi Soup That I Prepared Quarrels With Water. Help! / Nunuk Nuraini Is Dead! Creator Of Indomie Instant Noodle Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.