Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) (71402 Views)

Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel / Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video) / Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by kissGuys: 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2021
JuanJO:

No dey curse person wey no curse you...

Dat dude stays in the river line area.
Even at that... That shit is not possible!! Turkey 400?? Plsss.. You steal am??!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by melodyisaac: 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
Items i bought with 2500.... since you people won't respect yourselves here on nairaland

6 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

[s] Lie Mohammed dey learn where that lie dey. cheesy[/s]
Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by caleb2k(m): 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
This guy is very right but this can only happen in the year 2000. So my brother, wake up from dream. Or you want to take over Egbon Lia Lia work?

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by Majesty33(m): 5:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
I think this guy is a close friend of Lie Mohammed.
Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by kolaaderin: 5:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
He should show us the Gun to which this item were robbed. Place the Gun beside it.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by Nonexisting: 5:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
More like what he stole from the market.
Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by Eriggs: 5:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
tonididdy:

... The beating wey you dey incurr, one day you go collect am
Better no go commit suicide for dem MANNA oga, wen u never ready leave dis side
Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by sapientia(m): 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
hehehehehe

liar
Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by Chitumu: 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
SegFault:
Tomatoes that is starting to climb higher and higher Na him this one buy one full polythene bag of tomatoes change still remain to buy fish and other condo. This is either old news, the person is being sarcastic or he's just a useless attention seeker.
may be na typo error, he amean 20k just add one zero to every price and are there

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by Ashirioluwa: 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
This can’t be in Lagos or Ogun state because my wife is complaining about the cost of food stuffs

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by marvel2011(m): 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
Price list before the second republic ����

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by advanceDNA: 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
beautyhd:
Where did he get that turkey at 400?

From his backyard

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
RichBoy247:

He wrote in Pigin, you semi-literate corrected him in English. You need psychiatric evaluation.
Ode! it's "typed" not "wrote". you don't write on your phone.

and lastly, the guy typed "this" or is "this" pidgin? instead of him to use the correct pidgin spelling which is "dis".

I'm not surprised though, both of you went to school to play, nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

Just the catfish is more than 2k na...at least, I can see up to three heads of fish there.
Yes na...Nke ahu a ma m anya ya... a kilo is 1200 here, so that quantity is more than 2kilos...The man want to trend...grin

From info I have..He spent nothing less than 15k...even if na Jonathan era, 2k can't get you all this.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by jonnyjustcome22: 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
Is a lie. You can't buy all those item in the city
Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by DKM123: 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
All this Buhari messenger aka BMC don start with thier madness again. Very wicked people trying to undermine the suffering and hunger of the poor. In thier mind, this is supposed to be funny. When even a toddler knows that snail is at least #2500 or #3k. That Catfish I am seeing is at least #2k. Na rich people dey buy snail and catfish at the same time.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by adedayourt(m): 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
Then all these APC bastards ll see this and start yarning dust sey economy dey boom under Buhari

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by Ngozioma(m): 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
Inukwa tongue

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by Verysmart101: 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
post=102918175:

You don't even know where the poster lives.
Better no go cause wahala between you and Madam for house on top one thread for Nairaland.

Na make God dey provide for us all be d main tin!
Abeg give Madam her money for housekeep complete tomorrow Monday morning o, Oga Yazzman!

God will continue to provide for us all.

We Rise!

See even if na for village he is a liar period.2k kee him dia
Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by HRMK: 5:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
dis na just d soup!wetin u go come chop am?paint plastic of gari na #1400 only!

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by bdon123(m): 5:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
JuanJO:

Whether at riverine area it's impossible to buy that turkey or snail or tomatoes for that amount

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
melodyisaac:
Items i bought with 2500.... since you people won't respect yourselves here on nairaland

Hmmmm. Are you sure you are not a ritualist?

Where did you get the money to buy plenty chicken like that? cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
I thought this lie had stopped trending. All that tomato for N300? This person must think we were born this morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by bluebay(m): 5:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
He for still reserve 4K take fix the sink Tap na . Shoo
Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by Zeezy81: 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2021
JuanJO:

Na so even the tomatoes na river dem catch am. Yeye

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
post=102918167:

Slow and steady, Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.
We shall get there.
Nigeria will bless those that pray for her daily and be hard for those that curses her and bring violence upon the land.

So shall it be in Jesus name.
Insha Allah.

God bless Nigeria and all Good Nigerians.

Really?
You mean he should have bought all these for over #800,000?!
Na dem! cool

U need as much lies as possible to help u cope with d harsh reality of d times brought upon Nigeria by ur "darling daddy". Since u can't get d fantasy world that buhari promised u, u latch unto an Instagram attention seeker to give urself succour and a sense of false hope

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by kenodrill: 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
Please which sate are you?
Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by Tadeus(m): 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
JuanJO:

Would have believed the guy but turkey 400 messed up the list grin
Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by lereinter(m): 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
Graveyard market
Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by oshiozoha: 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
What a lie of the year. Tomatoes wey dey cost like wetin. Bros it is very unrealistic to buy all that with 2k

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by Midoda: 6:00pm On Jun 20, 2021
beautyhd:
Where did he get that turkey at 400?
Na that one off me.Half kilo of turkey sef is not 400 and that thing pass kilo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? / I'm Frustrated! This Egwusi Soup That I Prepared Quarrels With Water. Help! / Nunuk Nuraini Is Dead! Creator Of Indomie Instant Noodle Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.