Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Hypocrisy Of Oyedepo In Social Media Regulation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hypocrisy Of Oyedepo In Social Media Regulation (886 Views)

I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) / How I Was Informed Of Oyedepo’s Wife Death, Adeboye Reveals / How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hypocrisy Of Oyedepo In Social Media Regulation by Ikwerelastborn: 9:05am On Jun 20, 2021
we just saw on the front page a thread coming from oyedepo for regulation of social media .uet same oyedepo was crying foul when the same FG wanted to regulate the church,.

I think the church should be the one to be regulated since they're many miscreants masquerading as pastors and scamming people .
Re: Hypocrisy Of Oyedepo In Social Media Regulation by SanctifiedSista(f): 9:07am On Jun 20, 2021
Hypocrisy...for someone that wants to help u and used the method to graduate over 100 first class graduates
Watch ur utterances so u won't pack a curse on ur head
Re: Hypocrisy Of Oyedepo In Social Media Regulation by dlaw70(m): 9:32am On Jun 20, 2021
Oyedepo the bald headed pastorpreneur
Re: Hypocrisy Of Oyedepo In Social Media Regulation by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:34am On Jun 20, 2021
I would ask this question again,
Why do Muslims love giving away their rights?
Re: Hypocrisy Of Oyedepo In Social Media Regulation by Ikwerelastborn: 9:56am On Jun 20, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Hypocrisy...for someone that wants to help u and used the method to graduate over 100 first class graduates
You're an ediot, the fg wanted to also hekp them by regulating their churches.you think is everyone that fears your fairytale demonic gods
Re: Hypocrisy Of Oyedepo In Social Media Regulation by ogbuefi677(m): 9:58am On Jun 20, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Don't mind him.
Oyedepo was merely talking of how youths of today stay on social media from morning to night doing nothing.
Re: Hypocrisy Of Oyedepo In Social Media Regulation by advanceDNA: 10:02am On Jun 20, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:
we just saw on the front page a thread coming from oyedepo for regulation of social media .uet same oyedepo was crying foul when the same FG wanted to regulate the church,.

I think the church should be the one to be regulated since they're many miscreants masquerading as pastors and scamming people .

The government wanted to appoint governmental heads over the churches ...that’s not regulation of service to the public ....that’s taking over people’s personal establishment for financial gain.....

When government wanted to regulate Twitter, did they tell Twitter they will appoint a head over the owner that can even sack the board of Twitter??....

U are the hypocrite here jare...there are many things to bash churches for as the church is not perfect...this one u raised is not one of them.

Go and set up you own establishment and allow the government appoint a head over u, let’s see if u will smile and shout .....say baba!!
Re: Hypocrisy Of Oyedepo In Social Media Regulation by adekolaelect(m): 10:07am On Jun 20, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
simply because of your stupid imagination.
Re: Hypocrisy Of Oyedepo In Social Media Regulation by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:13am On Jun 20, 2021
adekolaelect:
simply because of you stupid imagination.

Maybe you can help me ask your father?
At least he should be wiser than you are!
Re: Hypocrisy Of Oyedepo In Social Media Regulation by IJOBA11: 10:53am On Jun 20, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

I SUPPORT CHURCH REGULATION, LETS TEACH THESE SO CALLED GODS OF MEN A LESSON.

AS OYEDEPO NOR GET SENSE, MAKE WE HELP AM.

I HEREBY URGE ALL STUDENTS OF CONVENANT UNIVERSITY TO WITHDRAW FROM THE SCHOOL AND FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SHOULD AS A MATTER OF URGENCY, CLOSE DOWN THE SCHOOL.

PARENTS KINDLY TRANSFER ALL YOUR CHILDREN TO CRESCENT UNIVERSITY, LAFINWA ABEOKUTA.

ALL DENOMINATION OF CHURCHES IN NIGERIA SHOULD EITHER CLOSE DOWN OR THERE SHOULD BE A STRICT LAW PREVENTING THEM FROM DEMANDING FOR TITHES.

ALL CHRISTIAN PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOLS SHOULD BE CONVERTED TO ANSARUDEEN AND ISLAMIYAS

ALL PASTOR AND PROPHETS THAT OWNS PRIVATE JETS MUST BE JAILED

OYEDEPO MUST RECEIVE SENSE BY FORCE

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of Oyedepo In Social Media Regulation by advanceDNA: 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
IJOBA11:
I SUPPORT CHURCH REGULATION, LETS TEACH THESE SO CALLED GODS OF MEN A LESSON.

AS OYEDEPO NOR GET SENSE, MAKE WE HELP AM.

I HEREBY URGE ALL STUDENTS OF CONVENANT UNIVERSITY TO WITHDRAW FROM THE SCHOOL AND FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SHOULD AS A MATTER OF URGENCY, CLOSE DOWN THE SCHOOL.

PARENTS KINDLY TRANSFER ALL YOUR CHILDREN TO CRESCENT UNIVERSITY, LAFINWA ABEOKUTA.

ALL DENOMINATION OF CHURCHES IN NIGERIA SHOULD EITHER CLOSE DOWN OR THERE SHOULD BE A STRICT LAW PREVENTING THEM FROM DEMANDING FOR TITHES.

ALL CHRISTIAN PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOLS SHOULD BE CONVERTED TO ANSARUDEEN AND ISLAMIYAS

ALL PASTOR AND PROPHETS THAT OWNS PRIVATE JETS MUST BE JAILED

OYEDEPO MUST RECEIVE SENSE BY FORCE

This guy is comedian...

They should turn all the Christians schools to ansarudeen and islamiyas.....

Anyways I’m not surprised...
Re: Hypocrisy Of Oyedepo In Social Media Regulation by Ikwerelastborn: 2:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
advanceDNA:

The government wanted to appoint governmental heads over the churches ...that’s not regulation of service to the public ....that’s taking over people’s personal establishment for financial gain.....

When government wanted to regulate Twitter, did they tell Twitter they will appoint a head over the owner that can even sack the board of Twitter??....

U are the hypocrite here jare...there are many things to bash churches for as the church is not perfect...this one u raised is not one of them.

Go and set up you own establishment and allow the government appoint a head over u, let’s see if u will smile and shout .....say baba!!
I dont want to sound insulting like you but may I remind you that regulating of anything will absolutely be determined by the FG, since he proposes social media regulation we also wish the FG to extend it to churches so that miscreants scamming ppl with God's name can be apprehended,ooh I just saw u referred church as a business so it should be regulated like other businesses, shikena
Re: Hypocrisy Of Oyedepo In Social Media Regulation by Ikwerelastborn: 2:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
ogbuefi677:

Don't mind him.
Oyedepo was merely talking of how youths of today stay on social media from morning to night doing nothing.
That is non of his business, is it affecting his tithe collections?
Maybe we should also regulate churches since miscreants now use the platform to scam unsuspecting people
Re: Hypocrisy Of Oyedepo In Social Media Regulation by advanceDNA: 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

I dont want to sound insulting like you but may I remind you that regulating of anything will absolutely be determined by the FG, since he proposes social media regulation we also wish the FG to extend it to churches so that miscreants scamming ppl with God's name can be apprehended,ooh I just saw u referred church as a business so it should be regulated like other businesses, shikena

Insulting?? How did I insult you...??

U seem to be reading and comprehending differently...I never said churches or any other type of establishment shouldn’t be regulated..

I spoke about government’s move of appointing heads over people’s establishments... that’s isnt regulation...it isn’t done anywhere....that was what oyedepo spoke against..

Give me an example in the world where government appoints heads over a private establishment with the power Over their board members in the name of regulation...

And I asked u...if you’ll be happy if government appoints heads to take over you establishment? U ddnt answer...that’s why u are a hypocrite...
Re: Hypocrisy Of Oyedepo In Social Media Regulation by adekolaelect(m): 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Maybe you can help me ask your father?
At least he should be wiser than you are!
my father is not in position to answer your lunatic question you better return it to some that left the supposed wasted eggs (semen) to become among the Insane poeple in our societies .

Re: Hypocrisy Of Oyedepo In Social Media Regulation by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
adekolaelect:
my father is not in position to answer your lunatic question you better return it to some that left the supposed wasted eggs (semen) to become among the Insane poeple in our societies .

You sound incoherently insane!

Re: Hypocrisy Of Oyedepo In Social Media Regulation by adekolaelect(m): 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

You sound incoherently insane!
a supposed wasted monthly flow .
Re: Hypocrisy Of Oyedepo In Social Media Regulation by Standing5(m): 10:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
you mean like blocking roads.
Re: Hypocrisy Of Oyedepo In Social Media Regulation by Ikwerelastborn: 7:53pm On Jun 21, 2021
advanceDNA:

Insulting?? How did I insult you...??

U seem to be reading and comprehending differently...I never said churches or any other type of establishment shouldn’t be regulated..

I spoke about government’s move of appointing heads over people’s establishments... that’s isnt regulation...it isn’t done anywhere....that was what oyedepo spoke against..

Give me an example in the world where government appoints heads over a private establishment with the power Over their board members in the name of regulation...

And I asked u...if you’ll be happy if government appoints heads to take over you establishment? U ddnt answer...that’s why u are a hypocrite...

Yes same well oyedepo feels is how I will feel,Fzg should regulate the church

(1) (Reply)

Taliban To Afghan Christians: We Know Who You Are, And We're Coming For You / Amazing Teaching On The Pursuit Of Purpose By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Download / Apostle Sule And His Knacking Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.