Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Best Advice Ever Given To You By Your Father. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Best Advice Ever Given To You By Your Father. (193 Views)

Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise / What's The Biggest Gift Your Abroad Relative Has Ever Given To You? / The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Advice Ever Given To You By Your Father. by donogaga(m): 10:18am On Jun 20, 2021
Today happens to be Father's Day. Hence, I thought it wise to ask this question. What is the best advice that your father gave to you?

Meanwhile, Happy Father's day to all the Great dad's in the house.

May God reward all our sacrifices for our various families.
Re: Best Advice Ever Given To You By Your Father. by Ahmed0336(m): 10:49am On Jun 20, 2021
"Never wife any lady out of pity".
Re: Best Advice Ever Given To You By Your Father. by YahooSon(m): 11:06am On Jun 20, 2021
God punish my father

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable Video Of Masquerade Preaching The Gospel In Market With Mic / Debate: Man And Armed Robbers Prayers....... / Job Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.