Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,488 members, 7,850,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

APC is Anti-Nigeria party. "They hate us so much" – Tambuwal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC is Anti-Nigeria party. "They hate us so much" – Tambuwal (1089 Views)

Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? / "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier / "If APC Is Not A Blood Sucking Party, They Won't Be Coming To Rivers State"-Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC is Anti-Nigeria party. "They hate us so much" – Tambuwal by Leybari: 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
Daily Post Nigeria
How I rejected bribe from Buhari govt – Tambuwal

The Sokoto State Governor, Aminu Tambuwal has disclosed how he rejected a bribe from the All Progressives Congress, APC, in a bid to stop him from defecting to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Tambuwal disclosed that the APC-led Federal Government “hurriedly packaged” a road construction project in his village as a way of preventing him from dumping the ruling party.

The former PDP Presidential aspirant insisted that the hunger in the country was due to the incompetence of President Buhari led administration.

He assured that PDP would win every available position in the state to punish the APC for its hatred for the people.

According to Tambuwal: “When they realised I was about to leave the APC, they hurriedly packaged a road contract in my village to plead with me not to leave. We cannot continue to tolerate a government that has abandoned its people.

”The APC hates to invest in our people. Sokoto state will punish the APC at the elections. We will mobilise our people to come out enmasse to vote for PDP. We don’t make empty boasts like our opponents.

“Sokoto is a PDP state, there is no doubt about that. No matter what some propagandists may say, this state will be delivered to PDP 100 percent. How can anyone claim that 50,000 of our solid and faithful members defected to APC in the small courtyard of Senator Wamakko.

”We cannot be detained by the past, especially by those who plundered the state resources and wanted us to keep quiet. By the special grace of Allah, there will be no retreat, no surrender. We will not surrender our state to people who do not mean well for our people.

”Our mandate is with the electorates and we will do everything humanly possible to deliver on our campaign promises without equivocation.

”We are doing everything within our powers to ensure that we forestall the incursion of any armed banditry that has continued to ravage our sister Zamfara state. Our hearts and support are for our neighbours always.

Re: APC is Anti-Nigeria party. "They hate us so much" – Tambuwal by KAHBOOM: 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
North will be the biggest lossers if APC continues holding power under buhari

1 Like

Re: APC is Anti-Nigeria party. "They hate us so much" – Tambuwal by Noise4maker(m): 12:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
APC
The promise us change
Yes, the change is still coming.

1 Like

Re: APC is Anti-Nigeria party. "They hate us so much" – Tambuwal by Kriss216: 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
Noise4maker:
APC

The promise us change

The Change must be coming from Pluto.

5 Likes

Re: APC is Anti-Nigeria party. "They hate us so much" – Tambuwal by athaboi(f): 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
Re: APC is Anti-Nigeria party. "They hate us so much" – Tambuwal by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
Today is my birthday. Someone should pls bless me, I need a job in Abuja no matter how menial or humbling it may be. I can't meet my basic and physiological needs. It's tough for me. Pls.
Re: APC is Anti-Nigeria party. "They hate us so much" – Tambuwal by Penguin2: 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
I still haven’t seen any stellar performance from Tambuwal to warrant him wanting to be President.

Nothing has been heard of his in Sokoto since 2015
Re: APC is Anti-Nigeria party. "They hate us so much" – Tambuwal by kalu61(m): 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
KAHBOOM:
North will be the biggest lossers if APC continues holding power under buhari
You lie bro.

No matter how the dice roll, North over the years has put up a structure that will favour Northern elites.

North has bragging right in APC and PDP.
Tambuwal is North dark house in PDP. Yes, APC will lose many Northern States in 2023 because Buhari is not ready to campaign for anybody.

Wamakko giving Tambuwal sleepless nightgrin
Re: APC is Anti-Nigeria party. "They hate us so much" – Tambuwal by Jostoman: 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
Very wicked party fill with heartless people they are just punishing us as if we offended them before they collected power in 2015 .spits

1 Like

Re: APC is Anti-Nigeria party. "They hate us so much" – Tambuwal by Kzinne: 12:38pm On Jun 20, 2021
Re: APC is Anti-Nigeria party. "They hate us so much" – Tambuwal by NGpatriot: 12:38pm On Jun 20, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Re: APC is Anti-Nigeria party. "They hate us so much" – Tambuwal by Fahdiga1: 12:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
APC is a devilish party from the pit of hell. They came to kill and destroy

1 Like

Re: APC is Anti-Nigeria party. "They hate us so much" – Tambuwal by AroleOduduwa2: 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
Fact is apc is for the elite, controlled by few. All their policies are anti people. There is nothing progressive about the party.

4 Likes

Re: APC is Anti-Nigeria party. "They hate us so much" – Tambuwal by Tetrahedron: 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
APC!
go and dye
Re: APC is Anti-Nigeria party. "They hate us so much" – Tambuwal by NGpatriot: 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:
Fact is apc is for the elite, controlled by few. All their policies are anti people. There is nothing progressive about the party.

We progressed from PDP stone age to the modern digital age.

To Gid be the glory.

Re: APC is Anti-Nigeria party. "They hate us so much" – Tambuwal by Zendinho(m): 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2021
Believe Nigerian politicians at your own perils cheesy.....

They are coins of the same side...

Don't be surprised if he defects tomorrow to the same APC....
Re: APC is Anti-Nigeria party. "They hate us so much" – Tambuwal by yanabasee1(m): 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2021
Zendinho:
Believe Nigerian politicians at your own perils cheesy.....

They are coins of the same side...

Don't be surprised if he defects tomorrow to the same APC....

Exactly.....

APC and PDP are one..... They care less about Nigeria but what their benefits....

How do people come out to contest and win elections when they don't even have good roads from their village?
Re: APC is Anti-Nigeria party. "They hate us so much" – Tambuwal by duro4chang(m): 1:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
The deceiver has forgotten he was once a strong member of APC.
Re: APC is Anti-Nigeria party. "They hate us so much" – Tambuwal by TooMuchStuff: 1:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
Another Buhari in the making

Deception Nig Ltd... Na dem
Re: APC is Anti-Nigeria party. "They hate us so much" – Tambuwal by KAHBOOM: 1:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
kalu61:
You lie bro.

No matter how the dice roll, North over the years has put up a structure that will favour Northern elites.

Tambuwal is North dark house in PDP. Yes, APC will lose many Northern States in 2023 because Buhari is not ready to campaign for anybody.

Its not abt PDP or Apc. Its about them losing the trust other region have for them becos of buhari.
He is a unity destroyer.

Talking abt party..PDP united Nigeria more than Apc.Nigeria is a country with different tribes,,so what Nigeria need now to survive is a unifying party like PDP.
If the north can play politics they should not let a party like APC exist beyond 2023.

1 Like

Re: APC is Anti-Nigeria party. "They hate us so much" – Tambuwal by Indispensable85(m): 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
Just shut up there. What's the difference between you and Apc? You were one of them until 2019.
All of una na d same.
Re: APC is Anti-Nigeria party. "They hate us so much" – Tambuwal by Indispensable85(m): 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
KAHBOOM:

Its not abt PDP or Apc. Its about them losing the trust other region have for them becos of buhari.
He is a unity destroyer.

Talking abt party..PDP united Nigeria more than Apc.Nigeria is a country with different tribes,,so what Nigeria need now to survive is a unifying party like PDP.
If they can play politics they should not let a party like APC exist beyond 2023.

I don't think it's about Apc or PDP. It's about the individual.
There are both good and bad people in Apc and PDP.
I won't vote for an idiot because he's pdp.
We've seen terrible PDP governors same for Apc.
We've also seen great PDP governors same for Apc.
I think we should begin to look at individuals more not just his party.
Buhari was a terrible candidate but people voted for Apc because they were angry with PDP and the clueless Buhari became a beneficiary. But today we're all regretting it.

1 Like

Re: APC is Anti-Nigeria party. "They hate us so much" – Tambuwal by kalu61(m): 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
KAHBOOM:

He is a unity destroyer.

If the north can play politics they should not let a party like APC exist beyond 2023.
Let's tell ourselves the truth. Politics is about party and bigger than any individual. Don't say it not about APC or PDP. If not them, then who?
Let me tell you, no matter how trust is lost, no southern candidate can win election without the North. North's needs half of South to win. Buhari trust is limited in APC not PDD. Atiku, Tambuwal and kwankwaso enjoys good relationship with the South.

However, l agree with you last paragraph. That's why l said, APC will lose many Northern States in 2023 if Buhari don't support any candidate.
Re: APC is Anti-Nigeria party. "They hate us so much" – Tambuwal by nzeobi(m): 3:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
kalu61:
You lie bro.

Which sleepless nights, you mean a man who's never won an election as opposition candidate
Re: APC is Anti-Nigeria party. "They hate us so much" – Tambuwal by sammyj: 3:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
What makes you different from your half brothers in APC. Both parties are same of the same !!
Re: APC is Anti-Nigeria party. "They hate us so much" – Tambuwal by fourboys: 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
Noise4maker:
APC

The promise us change

embarassed embarassed embarassed so dis kind people still dey exist?
Re: APC is Anti-Nigeria party. "They hate us so much" – Tambuwal by Monogamy: 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hate them too.

Next

(1) (Reply)

KILLINGS: Yoruba May Fight Back By All Available, Possible Weapons, Charms / Why They Are Now Replacing Muslims With White Conservative Christians / Aisha Muhammadu Buhari Looks Pregnant With A Protruded Belly-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.