Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? (12698 Views)

This Shoe Belongs To only One Presidential Candidate In Nigeria. Guess / Do Not Be Deceived: Igboland Is Landlocked And Will Face Economic Hardship. / Do Not Be Deceived: Igboland Is Landlocked And Will Face Economic Hardship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
Where in this map is the FULANI Kingdom ? I can only see Hausa.

Edo is landlocked ? ? grin

Igbo has access to the sea contrary to lies on Nairaland.

Are we under foreign occupation by invaders who want to dominate our land ??

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by BKayy: 9:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
And who drew those stupid maps?
Any that doesn't show Igbo like the one below is void.
If you want to steal from us, be prepared to fight not revising boundaries and howling insults

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
BKayy:
And who drew this stupid map?
Any that doesn't show Igbo like the one below is void.
If you want to steal from us, be prepared to fight not revising boundaries and howling insults

True my brother, don't worry, we will take ALL Igbo land back.

Meanwhile from the two maps in the OP , it appears that the Fulanis are not indigenous to Nigeria yet they are controlling everything ?

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by BKayy: 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

True my brother, don't worry, we will take ALL Igbo land back.

Meanwhile from the two maps in the OP , it appears that the Fulanis are not indigenous to Nigeria yet they are controlling everything ?
They are now. They are currently the owners of the place they mistakenly wrote Hausa.
Just like Dragons, Hausa doesn't exist.
They are myth

23 Likes

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by BKayy: 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:
Where in this map is the FULANI Kingdom ? I can only see Hausa.

Are we under foreign occupation by invaders who want to dominate our land ??
BTW
Mr OP, do you notice that Ijaw totally cut of Bini/Ẹdo/Urhobo/Isoko etc from the sea?
EdoDefence and AdakaBoro8 come and explain this.
So Ẹdo na the real landlocked people? Hahahahaha grin
No wonder they are claiming Lagos

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
BKayy:

BTW
Mr OP, do you notice that Ijaw totally cut of Bini/Ẹdo from the sea?

Hilarious indeed

10 Likes

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by BKayy: 9:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

Hilarious indeed
You don't know how funny this is.
So the Bini/Urhobo/Isoko/Ẹdo/ other people that were erroneously calling Ndigbo landlocked were actually the real landlocked people.
They are entirely padlocked by Ijaw.
Lol grin
Come to think of it, ours was wrong but how can they defend this.
I now remember when I was in Benin that Bini people were fighting with Ijaw at towards the southern side. I never knew they were entirely padlocked by Ijaw
grin AdakaBoro8 come and explain this.
How una take padlock everybody?

24 Likes

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by daroz(m): 9:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
Stupid post, stupid map.
All these ‘dot’ people no dey get sense at times.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
daroz:
Stupid post.
All these ‘dot’ people no get sense at times.

Get an education then we will understand !

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by BKayy: 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
daroz:
Stupid post.
All these ‘dot’ people no get sense at times.
Bini and Urhobo are landlocked
Lol

23 Likes

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

Get an education then you will understand !
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Sammy07: 9:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
BKayy:

BTW
Mr OP, do you notice that Ijaw totally cut of Bini/Ẹdo/Urhobo/Isoko etc from the sea?

grin

They jump Ondo and Ogun come dey claim lagos grin

22 Likes

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by BKayy: 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
Sammy07:

grin

They jump Ondo and Ogun come dey claim lagos grin
I wonder oh.
Now I understand these Eko "war camp" brouhaha. Oga dey find access to see all along
grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Zooposki(f): 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
Na Ijaw pesin draw this map. Them occupy the whole of Delta and Edo State. How come?

4 Likes

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Prosperchuks1344(m): 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2021
BKayy:

BTW

Hehehehehehe
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by BKayy: 10:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
Zooposki:
Na Ijaw pesin draw this map. Them occupy the whole of Delta and Edo State. How come?
Post your own na.
I doubt there will be any difference
This is the era of Independent journalism

17 Likes

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by SlayerForever: 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by BKayy: 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
SlayerForever:
Lol.
No be small lol oh.
E shock everybody grin

6 Likes

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Mastakija(m): 11:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
Leemaogrin
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by samuelgodson(m): 12:01am On Jun 21, 2021
Omo

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by HornyTave: 12:04am On Jun 21, 2021
I believe say this thread na cruise cause the person no really mean am. first, no be ijaw get all the coastal lands of Delta and Ondo. Itshekiri get access to the sea. Urhobo also get access the sea. Benin get access to the sea also...

Benin access to the sea is through Gelegele and that zoo area. I remember when the Zoo ' manager ' or what are they called was kidnapped, he was taken via the sea to the creeks.
Also Escravos belongs to the Itshekiris. I don't know of Urhobo o but Urhobo is not landlocked.

10 Likes

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Noshitboi(m): 12:07am On Jun 21, 2021
Boundary matters...e dey cause wahala o!
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by HornyTave: 12:25am On Jun 21, 2021
BKayy:

Post your own na.
I doubt there will be any difference
This is the era of Independent journalism

The blue circle clearly shows Edo has access to sea.
The red circle shows Urhobo has access to the sea.

Having lived in the Niger Delta, you will be amazed how many tribes occupy from Jalla to Koko.

I hope you know UN law on water body and international water boundaries law. Lol. You must know na as you guys always like quote UN in everything.

You guys should stop dragging other tribes in your dot in a circle wahala. I thought you guys were educated sef.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by SlayerForever: 12:41am On Jun 21, 2021
Omo this thread funny die. See Urhobo dey defend their self against landlock

28 Likes

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by theTranslator: 12:44am On Jun 21, 2021
SlayerForever:
Omo this thread funny die. See Urhobo dey defend their self against landlock
Nobody wan landlock nau angry grin cheesy cry shocked

14 Likes

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by unshakablejihad: 3:15am On Jun 21, 2021
hahahahahahahaha i don laugh tire.

4 Likes

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by shawnfamous(m): 3:29am On Jun 21, 2021
HornyTave:

The blue circle clearly shows Edo has access to sea.
The red circle shows Urhobo has access to the sea.

Having lived in the Niger Delta, you will be amazed how many tribes occupy from Jalla to Koko.

I hope you know UN law on water body and international water boundaries law. Lol. You must know na as you guys always like quote UN in everything.

You guys should stop dragging other tribes in your dot in a circle wahala. I thought you guys were educated sef.
BKayy, I was going to say this initially but I found someone that said it better, u are so pained about someone calling u a dot in the circle, instead of u to show your grievances to who said that, u are here attacking other peaceful tribes for ur misfortunes, that's terrible bro..
Worry about yourself and Ur dot in the circle, we will help u increase your dot, we nor bad like that

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by horsepower102: 3:31am On Jun 21, 2021
WOW. How the tables have turned.

No wonder they sing we Niger delta song even when the issue has nothing to do with them. The people accusing Igbos of being landlocked are actually padlocked....lol.

This is why they are scared of referendum. They are worried that Igbos in the south south will give south east Igbos undeterred access to the sea and their evil agenda towards Igbos will fail.

God bless Ibom republic
God bless Igboland republic of Biafra

27 Likes

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by richmond500: 4:38am On Jun 21, 2021
That map extend Igbo's enter Rivers state and extend Ijaw all the way to ondo?
Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by Nobody: 5:20am On Jun 21, 2021
See watin buhari cause......these people have been weeping for over a week.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by ScamHunter: 5:29am On Jun 21, 2021
Could this be the reason the Ijaws are anti-Biafra? Stealing Igbo territory.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ? by System202: 5:33am On Jun 21, 2021
The only thing u can do is wail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Garba Shehu: Jonathan’s Govt Tried To Bend Electoral System Against Buhari / PDP NWC Submits Reports On Wike As NEC Meets Thursday / Violence Erupts In Lagos Island Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.