Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

How Can I Cure This Infection. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Cure This Infection. (1305 Views)

Please How Can I Handle This Infection / How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? / Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Cure This Infection. by Goodness34: 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2021
I complain about this every day of my life no one takes me seriously now am dying any solution?

31 678 3 5 191 firstbank help me provide medicine.

Re: How Can I Cure This Infection. by Goodness34: 9:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
Due to lack of proper care and long time it is turning into another thing please help
Re: How Can I Cure This Infection. by daddytime(m): 9:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
Jesuuuuuuuuuuu

Who send me??
Re: How Can I Cure This Infection. by Goodness34: 9:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
daddytime:
Jesuuuuuuuuuuu
please I need Una help to buy medicine 316783 5 191 first bank please I wan die.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cure This Infection. by NiklauseFred(m): 10:17pm On Jun 20, 2021
F---!!! What caused this?
Re: How Can I Cure This Infection. by jalodo2: 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2021
NiklauseFred:
Nothing do am, he is a scammer bursted many times. He always come with pix of different ailment. He has looooong history here.
Re: How Can I Cure This Infection. by jalodo2: 5:44pm On Jun 21, 2021
NiklauseFred:
Nothing do am, he is a scammer bursted many times. He always come with pix of different ailment. He has looooong history here.. All d guy needs now is mental evaluation.
Re: How Can I Cure This Infection. by jalodo2: 5:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
Goodness34:
Due to lack of proper care and long time it is turning into another thing please help
You are a cursed scammer, all u need now is to be traced out and b taken for mental evaluation.
Re: How Can I Cure This Infection. by jalodo2: 7:39am On Jun 22, 2021
Goodness34:
please I need Una help to buy medicine 316783 5 191 first bank please I wan die.
Cursed scammer, all u need is mental evaluation. U need to b traced out, u av become a nuisance.
Re: How Can I Cure This Infection. by Goodness34: 1:47am On Jun 23, 2021
jalodo2:
Cursed scammer, all u need is mental evaluation. U need to b traced out, u av become a nuisance.
what is your problem? Face your front please don't be too quick to judge. You don't know the actual truth if you think it's a lie let's arrange where to meet see for yourself and stop being jealous and judgmental because of help I was given. What is meant to be yours will always be yours nobody can stop fate besides this is real oga. Look at how u are studying and following me, do something else with that energy, you will never grow with that attitude of stoping people from helping others you don't know other things will be stopping your helpers too. Try n confirm all of my post I have been complaining of this illness ever and it's true. Everyone is now a scammer because of your remark and quick conclusion, whereas you can never help but you are pained if you see others get help.
Majority of people don't have jobs majority are dying in silence what have you done to help them? Or is yahoo plus now better than seeking for help ?think bro. A matured person won't have that kind of time you waste on another people's affair.
Re: How Can I Cure This Infection. by renew4life: 2:15am On Jun 23, 2021
Goodness34:
I complain about this every day of my life no one takes me seriously now am dying any solution?

31 678 3 5 191 firstbank help me provide medicine.
. How about you coming to a Government General Hospital ,Doctor checks U ,Treats U and all treatment paid directly to the Hospital ....What matters is U are well... Which state are U?
Re: How Can I Cure This Infection. by Goodness34: 2:16am On Jun 23, 2021
renew4life:
. How about you coming to a Government General Hospital ,Doctor checks U ,Treats U and all treatment paid directly to the Hospital ....What matters is U are well... Which state are U?
kogi state God reward you
Re: How Can I Cure This Infection. by jalodo2: 8:18am On Jun 23, 2021
Goodness34:
what is your problem? Face your front please don't be too quick to judge. You don't know the actual truth if you think it's a lie let's arrange where to meet see for yourself and stop being jealous and judgmental because of help I was given. What is meant to be yours will always be yours nobody can stop fate besides this is real oga. Look at how u are studying and following me, do something else with that energy, you will never grow with that attitude of stoping people from helping others you don't know other things will be stopping your helpers too. Try n confirm all of my post I have been complaining of this illness ever and it's true. Everyone is now a scammer because of your remark and quick conclusion, whereas you can never help but you are pained if you see others get help.
Majority of people don't have jobs majority are dying in silence what have you done to help them? Or is yahoo plus now better than seeking for help ?think bro. A matured person won't have that kind of time you waste on another people's affair.
Cursef scammer telling me I will not grow, joker. With all d cursef money u av been collecting here for year through lies, av u grown? You are 90% of d monikers here lying to obtain money. Its okay to b broke, but when i spend years cursing urself with different ailments and problems to defraud people it becomes an issue. Guy, for years o, For many years now,u refuse going to do something like ur mates. I pray all Those doseases u say u had,will befall u. All those curses u rain on urself will come to pass.(amen)
Re: How Can I Cure This Infection. by jalodo2: 8:23am On Jun 23, 2021
Goodness34:
scammer, I can see u av relocated to kogi from Zamfara. Your cup is almost full, u will soon b apprehended and ur family must find solution to ur laziness. I am sure u are living big ,enjoying ur life on peoples sweat. You so much enjoy this scamming life that u dont want to do anything else, this is why u keep coming when ur money runs low. Continue
Re: How Can I Cure This Infection. by jalodo2: 8:25am On Jun 23, 2021
Goodness34:
You try to avoid the thread where people promised u much money, the only thing they asked u to do is to post another pix. This will take u just 5 mins
Re: How Can I Cure This Infection. by jalodo2: 8:31am On Jun 23, 2021
renew4life:
Because u av shown interest, he will come offline to pester u. He likes doing d private thing so, as to convince u without interference. Pls follow d general hospital thing strictly, if u want to help, dont hand over any cash to him. He is avoiding d threads where people want to donate to him, all they ask him is to post another pix with specific instruction. I wont call him a scammer to u, follow ur instinct and b smart, u will know d truth urself.
Re: How Can I Cure This Infection. by jalodo2: 8:42am On Jun 23, 2021
Goodness34:
True, majority dont av job, people are dying of hunger. Come out to seek for help sincerely, You av been on this for years,defrauding people. 90& of fake monikers coming to lie here belongs to u. People are giving u those money based on ur lies. I am sure u are living bigger than a hustling graduate, u now enjoy this that working is now a taboo. If u think all d curses and ailments u av been using to lie will surely happen to u. Watch out how ur end will be. Cursed scammer
Re: How Can I Cure This Infection. by renew4life: 10:28am On Jun 23, 2021
Goodness34:
kogi state God reward you
. Can U go to the Nearest General Hospital in Kogi state , Obtain a card which i think should not be more than 200 Naira . Collect the Doctors Number then send it to me .Type the Name of the Section you go to ... Just tell them your Uncle is Paying directly to the Hospital ,Infact General Hospital Love this Process very well ,Even if they Prescribed any medicine for U ,There are Pharmacy in the Hospital ,Kindly send the Pharmacist number to me ,I will call them and pay directly to them ,Then they give you the Medicine ,what matters is not the money in your hand but Medications to be well .Once this Achieved ,I know U need to eat ,That one is not an Issue but first quickly go right now to General Hospital this morning and give me those Number ....This is a very serious Case ,It has to be Solved Quickly .Waste no time... Waiting and Waiting and Waiting ....What Part of Kogi state are You ,Tell me the Local Government Area U are
Re: How Can I Cure This Infection. by renew4life: 1:14am On Jun 24, 2021
jalodo2:
You try to avoid the thread where people promised u much money, the only thing they asked u to do is to post another pix. This will take u just 5 mins
I think i' up l000[sub][/sub] :- i'm begining to believe Its true that he is fake
Re: How Can I Cure This Infection. by renew4life: 1:14am On Jun 24, 2021
jalodo2:
. I'm beginning to believe that he is fake
Re: How Can I Cure This Infection. by jalodo2: 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2021
renew4life:
He is not new here, he is fake. He will come back with a new moniker and new story to swindle people. You got a good heart,keep being good,dont let svcammers discourage u.
Re: How Can I Cure This Infection. by jalodo2: 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
renew4life:
He was expecting cash, he is not sick. He is an able bodied man, sitting and waiting to swindle people of their hard earned money.Be sure of who u are sending ur money too. There are real people needing help out there.
Re: How Can I Cure This Infection. by choxcity: 10:52am On Jul 01, 2021
The Healing Streams program with Pastor Chris where people receive their healing by participating online is very close, Kindly register yourself, family members, friends and neighbors for Healing Stream. Use this link:

https:///364ZvgC

(1) (Reply)

Nature's Healing Power: The Biodisc / The Best Herbal Healer I Have Seen In My Whole Life / Located!! Urgent: Where To Get Safety Boots/steel-toes) To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.