Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,944 members, 7,821,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Nature's Healing Power: The Biodisc - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nature's Healing Power: The Biodisc (1306 Views)

Awareness Spread Of The Biodisc-what More Do We Need? / The Amezcua Biodisc (www.) / Ever Heard About The Biodisc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nature's Healing Power: The Biodisc by SOD1: 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2011
What is a Bio Disc?

"It is a glass made up of 13 technically engineered natural minerals which have been structurally bonded using high heat fusion methods."

It emits Scalar Energy i.e. Energy that drives life which has the ability to be transferred to any liquid (especially water), to rejuvenate its natural molecular chains.

The Bio-Disc has other sister products like Chi Pendants, the Pewter BioDisc, the BioShower Shell and the BioStraw Tube, all designed to serve different purposes.

1. Body energy frequency benefits: It maintains body energy levels at the optimum and best operating level of all body cells and repels negative energy frequencies like electromagnetic energy (e-smog) from computers, mobile phones, microwaves and TV sets. These always distort our natural energy.
Wellness of the body benefits: It boosts the immune system to optimum levels by detoxifying the body. It has also been reported to increase Pain Resistance Potential in addition to reducing the effects of aging.
2. Because the Bio Disc energizes water, if Energized water is used in fish ponds, the fishes grow to a bigger size within a short time, and they are stronger, healthier.

If You are Interested in this product, contact 08025102564 0r 08039325752. or earthqiss@yahoo.com or add Osikoya Lanre on Facebook..
Re: Nature's Healing Power: The Biodisc by Uzzyan: 6:06am On Sep 10, 2011
I knw bio disc nd trust me its crap!!! It doesnt work!! My mum got one for herself nd she was singing its praises until she had to come to terms wif the fact that she wasted her money nd all.
Then we use to use it for basically everything, water, just name it!!!
Re: Nature's Healing Power: The Biodisc by SOD1: 6:22am On Sep 11, 2011
Hello, the question is, What did Your Mum want to achieve by using the BioDisc. Which ailment does she want to cure with it?

(1) (Reply)

Located!! Urgent: Where To Get Safety Boots/steel-toes) To Buy / Any Help On Pimples / Naval Hospital Ojo Should Be Probed For Attempted Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.