Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:24 PM

Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders (17312 Views)

South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening / Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - South-East Leaders To FG / Goodluck Jonathan To South-east Leaders: Accept Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by naturefellow(m): 7:54am On Jun 21, 2021
Sell out! Just like your sister, Onochie.
Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by Mindlog: 7:54am On Jun 21, 2021
DenreleDave:

U also failed to ignore the fact dt I asked him a question

You can't rationalize comfortably coming up wiith genocide and expect rounds of applause. I strongly believe you won't find it funny if wiping off the face of the earth is used in relation to your family?
Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by Stanleyq: 7:57am On Jun 21, 2021
Monogamy:

Those leaders are the one recognized not only by Nigeria government but the world entirely.

SE issue is political and can only be settled politically.

Btw, why do you people keep on shouting referendum as if una no go School, has anyone presented referendum bill on both house assembly and Senate?
Pointless
Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:58am On Jun 21, 2021
Spacoucheubani:

Listen to yourself, whom are they going to dialogue with?
The same south east leaders that rejected us and wouldn’t accept that we are been marginalized. The same leaders that have failed to have our back. Take it or leave it, These leaders aren’t the voice of the people.
Don't mind the clown. Who will Bubu dialogue with? The same people who claim Bubu is doing well or the same People like Hope who invited the military on his people?
The dialogue for me is good, but the people's representatives should be there not the governors. Is it the governors that are agitating for seperation? They should invite IPOB and dialogue with them not going to the same people who don't bother about seperation to dialogue with. They will only be dialoguing with the wrong people.
Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by excel101(m): 8:00am On Jun 21, 2021
What a way to eat an humbled pie. Same region President Buhari beats his chest against and described as "the less than 5%, i would treat them in the language they understand and just recently, as a dot in the circle" are the ones he's now dialoging with. Though the dialogue is coming late,
but the presidency should have channeled the dialogued with the Ipob leadership and not S/East politicians.
Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by onuman: 8:00am On Jun 21, 2021
DenreleDave:
The person above me, if you don't want dialogue..

Do you want buhari to wipe our ndigbo people off the face of the earth?

U prefer war right?

peace dialogue over war Pls.

We igbos prefer to have a dialogue.. We can't have buhari massacre our people again.

Dialogue!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only fake igbos and igbó terrorist wants war... We the genuine igbos wants peace through dialogue..

We want to exit Nigeria with dialogue and not war

Wow. Buhari is an avid Igbo hater. Don’t expect any good from the so-called dialogue.
Buhari believes that the present political structure and constitution created by his fellow northern soldiers to favor Arewa, are final for Nigeria.
Buhari’s main goal as president is steer Nigeria towards getting ruled by Islamic Sharia criminal laws, and getting lands in every state in the south of Nigeria to spread his Fulani people to all the nooks and crannies of Nigeria.
Buhari vowed before Moslems in Kaduna in 2001 that he would not stop fighting until Islamic Sharia criminal justice system is used in every state in Nigeria.
Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:04am On Jun 21, 2021
GIVE EVERY BODY A SENSE OF BELONGING AND YOU WILL SEE A GREAT COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA.
Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by Monogamy: 8:07am On Jun 21, 2021
FakeUnity:

When you were hunting them like rats and killing for simply carrying flags, you didn't remember dialogue then.

Perhaps, UGM forgot the same when they were attacking the security operatives
Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by Kennedyiheme: 8:08am On Jun 21, 2021
DenreleDave:

U prefer war right?

We igbos prefer to have a dialogue.. We can't have buhari massacre our people again.

Dialogue!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only fake igbos and igbó terrorist wants war... We the genuine igbos wants peace through dialogue..

lol 300k soldiers wipe out 50million people? Lol ultimately they’ll loose the war if it comes to that, you cant fight the people, they’ll run out of bullets... atleast we know they against boko haram
Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by FakeUnity: 8:11am On Jun 21, 2021
Monogamy:

Perhaps, UGM forgot the same when they were attacking the security operatives

Yes, they should have continued to allow themselves to be slaughtered for carrying flags, while your muslim pro-abokey skull come here to jubilate and masturbate your weak penis to death.. grin
Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by Monogamy: 8:16am On Jun 21, 2021
FakeUnity:

Yes, they should have continued to allow themselves to be slaughtered for carrying flags, while your muslim pro-abokey skull come here to jubilate and masturbate your weak penis to death.. grin

Tell those stale lines to your Igbos colleagues not sane Nigerians.. Is Ipob the only agitating group in Nigeria? Why have security officers not attack their members?

It simply means Ipob did not do their agitation in a right way
Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by Cti28(m): 8:19am On Jun 21, 2021
DenreleDave:

[s]Do you want buhari to wipe our ndigbo people off the face of the earth?
[/s] future impossible tense.

U prefer war right?

Dialogue!!!!!!!!!!!!
You think Buhari knows the meaning of dialogue?

Only genuine Igbos want to a divorce from this fake marriage, called Nigeria..
We the genuine fake igbos wants peace through compromise and stupidity

You are the fake Igbo here, there is nothing genuine about you.
Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 21, 2021
zinaunreal:

Mr man. You are obviously an educated scum. Certificate with no sense to back it up
CHUCKLES
Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 21, 2021
Stanleyq:
I Dont support war either- but, do u think that the governors will present a way to de exit from nigeria in de dialogue, what they will demand, give a way to state police, bring infrastructure, need to equality and all likes
Simple, i'm a proud igbo
Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by FakeUnity: 8:25am On Jun 21, 2021
Monogamy:

Tell those stale lines to your Igbos colleagues not sane Nigerians.. Is Ipob the only agitating group in Nigeria? Why have security officers not attack their members?

It simply means Ipob did not do their agitation in a right way

You are muslim with a blanket turban heating up your skull. I'm not very hopeful you are wired to reason properly.

Only wicked, evil and cursed mongrels like you will deny the fact that MASSOB and IPOB members were killed for simply holding peaceful rallies and carrying Biafran flags, when the truth is scattered everywhere on the internet including Aljazeera TV.

Like the typical curse nigerian policeman and agents, you see white and call it black..
Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by Monogamy: 8:28am On Jun 21, 2021
FakeUnity:

You are muslim with a blanket turban heating up your skull. I'm not very hopeful you are wired to reason properly.

Only wicked, evil and cursed mongrels like you will deny the fact that MASSOB and IPOB members were killed for simply holding peaceful rallies and carrying Biafran flags, when the truth is scattered everywhere on the internet including Aljazeera TV.

Like the typical curse nigerian policeman and agents, you see white and call it black..

Anyone with contrary opinions from Ipob must be Muslim Yoruba, Fulani or Efulefu..

You see why I said those your lines are stale
Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by naija1stnigar(m): 8:29am On Jun 21, 2021
Dialogue or to go and collect the account details of the participants in order to use them against their people, buhari himself has made it known that he won't restructure Nigeria any other discussion with any agitating group without the provision for restructuring will obviously be an attempt to put money in the account of those people in order to sideline the good of the land.
Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by SANSAJAY: 8:39am On Jun 21, 2021
Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by biafranrealson: 8:42am On Jun 21, 2021
Ngige is after his stomach and the minister he is
He still want to be relevant.
Ngige will change his story any day he is dumped
Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by biafranrealson: 8:46am On Jun 21, 2021
If Buhari needs dialogue, it has to be with IPOB and not the governors ,some where super imposed, some rigged themselves to power and are not accountable to the people .
Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by Piggyyeaster1: 8:47am On Jun 21, 2021
Skyfornia:
Only referendum will solve the problem...
result will be rigged
Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by Telldem1(m): 8:50am On Jun 21, 2021
Dave don't let we the youth of Ebonyi state regret having you as our leader.
#voiceofizhiangbo
Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by Allheart: 8:59am On Jun 21, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
I thought he said he will treat them in the language they will understand...

Him don taya abi wetin happen?
Don't mind him
Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by RexTramadol1: 9:00am On Jun 21, 2021
Grace001:
Why didn’t he treat them in the language they understand. I thought he said they are 5percenter and Dotians. Buhari want to use another tactics to achieve his goal on grazing route and ruga.

Anyways negotiate with them so they can release their land for ruga and rugalize them, also construct tarred grazing routes for cows in all South East so Fulani Herdsmen will be back in full force.

Happy one Nigeria, Nigeria must be one by fire by force. IgboFula union what a great combo ...

Abeg dotioans don’t come for me ooo.

If you get power pass person, no be by force to show am

At least give the person a sense of pride
Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by Bigflamie(m): 9:06am On Jun 21, 2021
Freestainworld:
Dialogue with southern leaders, is southern leaders the one's heading ipob? I don't understand this man, more like having a dialogue with northern governors because of Boko haram without the consent of the real bandits and terrorist.

You made a valid point but later spoilt it with the unnecessary comparison. You guys should stop comparing IPOB with Boko haram they are not the same and there is no correlation between them.
Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by rummmy: 9:15am On Jun 21, 2021
DenreleDave:

U prefer war right?

Dialogue!!!!!!!!!!!!

be fooling yourself...we know you ..
The leaders should continue dialoging with FG....the same way they and FG brought ebubeagu as a security outfit....the governors and SE leaders are not representing the people's ideology.......that is an open secret.
Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by rummmy: 9:23am On Jun 21, 2021
Like NA don dey finish and people seems not to be joining again....
SE governors and leaders will never tell FG the truth...........
Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by Naijaolosho2: 9:45am On Jun 21, 2021
No Southern state wants one Nigeria anymore,best is to go our separate ways and each region would handle it's security the best way it feels. Come to think of it,we all know Buhari is dead (except the efulefus among us),hence the state of anarchy we are right now. If we take things like everything is fine and come back together,how would would the security personnel recover all the firearms and weapon across the country? There'll still be violence across and another insecurity would be birthed.
The best way to go about this is for Nigeria to split back to the way it was before 1914.
Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by zinaunreal(m): 10:11am On Jun 21, 2021
DenreleDave:

See as sense full ur head like shit..

Fake igbó countering genuine igbos like us

Genuine igbo? Tah. You are a mistake
Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by Nkitara: 10:14am On Jun 21, 2021
DenreleDave:

U prefer war right?

Dialogue!!!!!!!!!!!!

yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen fool
Re: Ngige: President Buhari Initiating Dialogue With South-East Leaders by FakeUnity: 10:17am On Jun 21, 2021
Monogamy:

Anyone with contrary opinions from Ipob must be Muslim Yoruba, Fulani or Efulefu..

You see why I said those your lines are stale

Do you agree with me that you were being dangerously dishonest by claiming that buhari's police and soldiers never killed thousands IPOB and Massob members (as acknowledged by foreign media) for simply holding meetings and waving flags before ESN?

Only wicked muslim bigots have always found a way discredit this truism. That's why I consider you a potential terrorist muslim and I am not far from the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: NGF Insists On Producing President From Fold, Takes On APC, PDP / APC Crisis: South-West Governors Divided Over Bid To Remove Oshiomhole - Punch / #OccupyLekkiTollGate: No Protest Will Be Allowed - Lagos Police Command Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.