Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,525 members, 7,843,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Nicholas Mbah Released After 8 Months. #EndSARS People In Kirikiri More Than 500 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nicholas Mbah Released After 8 Months. #EndSARS People In Kirikiri More Than 500 (33922 Views)

Citizen Agba Jalingo Released After Hours Of Detention (Photos) / Magu Released After 10 Days In Detention / Sambo Dasuki Released After Four Years In Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicholas Mbah Released After 8 Months. #EndSARS People In Kirikiri More Than 500 by uptimumOne23(m): 9:56am On Jun 21, 2021
everydayperson:

I cannot wait for Buhari to die and the Northern Cabal with her Slaves and Acolytes like you fall into our waiting arms - Suya will be the best form of reward for you and your likes grin grin grin af00onja maggot

Seun it's a criminal offense to wish a sitting President death.

You need to start putting this forum in order

2 Likes

Re: Nicholas Mbah Released After 8 Months. #EndSARS People In Kirikiri More Than 500 by Boudiccao: 9:58am On Jun 21, 2021
bunto:
If he was innocent, the court would not have asked for him to be remanded. The police must have shown some proof that he was indeed involved.

Also, why is it that ALL of the people that have been shown to have participated in that inglorious night are all Igbos.
This is not good at all.
Why would you people come and destroy your host's properties.

Igbos are not good people at all. I will do my best to avoid Igbos going forward.

Killer Fulani herdsmen are good people. Those that fostered Buhari on Nigerians are good people. Just say you hate Igbos and move forward.
This is the reason Nigeria will never progress.
Re: Nicholas Mbah Released After 8 Months. #EndSARS People In Kirikiri More Than 500 by onuman: 10:01am On Jun 21, 2021
uptimumOne23:

You want them to ban most of the contributors to the forum so that only Arewa Islamists of sharia criminal justice system shall remain on NL.

The moderators get sense pass yours.
Re: Nicholas Mbah Released After 8 Months. #EndSARS People In Kirikiri More Than 500 by mrkels(m): 10:04am On Jun 21, 2021
Sadly , he’s the scapegoat for the doings of the miscreants .

I said it before that those killings and burning of stations , people would pay for it .
Re: Nicholas Mbah Released After 8 Months. #EndSARS People In Kirikiri More Than 500 by spiralwedge(m): 10:05am On Jun 21, 2021
Activist001:
Na wah. undecided

How do we know the guy in question was arrested for protesting and not something else?

Either way, thank God he has gained his freedom!

You didn't see the poster of people clamouring for his release? He was an upcoming artiste known to a few
Re: Nicholas Mbah Released After 8 Months. #EndSARS People In Kirikiri More Than 500 by pezeji(m): 10:07am On Jun 21, 2021
uptimumOne23:
Nothing like illegally detained, he's an Ipob miscreant that should have rot in jail.

Well sha.. with 8months and the watery beans they'd fed him should be enough to reset his empty brain
What about the lady who gave birth in prison, is she also an ipob that should have been allowed to rot in prison?
Re: Nicholas Mbah Released After 8 Months. #EndSARS People In Kirikiri More Than 500 by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 21, 2021
uptimumOne23:

I wish it deeply does not mean I can accelerate the inevitable grin unless of course wishing him dead will actually work? I am in a whatsapp group of over 800 active members, perhaps I can bring up this idea grin grin
Re: Nicholas Mbah Released After 8 Months. #EndSARS People In Kirikiri More Than 500 by jditimiya(m): 10:54am On Jun 21, 2021
The bloods and pain of those innocent Nigerians will cry out to God and those police and politicians will cry for mercy but they will not get it. God see the pains of those youths who wanted change but was chained.
Re: Nicholas Mbah Released After 8 Months. #EndSARS People In Kirikiri More Than 500 by Umueme: 10:59am On Jun 21, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Tell that to your lunatic brother Nnamdi Kanu.

Am.not in support of his ideals. But you musnt kill your conscience over politics and a meagre not up to 50k salary they pay you to come online and spew trash, supporting human rights abuse and be calling yourself a patriot to defend your lunacy
Re: Nicholas Mbah Released After 8 Months. #EndSARS People In Kirikiri More Than 500 by godliman: 11:48am On Jun 21, 2021
uptimumOne23:
Nothing like illegally detained, he's an Ipob miscreant that should have rot in jail.

Well sha.. with 8months and the watery beans they'd fed him should be enough to reset his empty brain
I wish I never shared a country with people that support wickedness.
Re: Nicholas Mbah Released After 8 Months. #EndSARS People In Kirikiri More Than 500 by wasol: 11:59am On Jun 21, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://politicsnigeria.com/endsars-protester-illegally-detained-in-kirikiri-prison-for-8-months-speaks-on-experience/

UNMASKING THE GLOBAL PANDEMIC CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19)

COROMYSTERY NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD AND VIEWS...
Early in the year 2020, the whole world wake up to a devastating outbreak of a pandemic known as CORONA VIRUS. The nations are still in fears, many millions are still at risk, (if they won't change) just as the deaths across the globe keep soaring high at different locations in various period of times. But have you wondered why this Corona virus also known as COVID-19, ravaged so many nations, could it be from the devil, or is it man made?... Or could it be a message God is passing to the world?... Have you wondered why it appears like God have been silent over the whole scene?... Sorry, He is actually not silent and you can hear His position and details as He addresses all nations and mankind through this short movie, 'COROMYSTERY', from the stable of The Good-Shepherd's Missionaries' Field.
Watch, learn and adjust your ways and please, show love and do the evangelism of telling others about it until it cuts across the horizon...

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE.
Thanks again and God bless you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0IvSyciZEY
Re: Nicholas Mbah Released After 8 Months. #EndSARS People In Kirikiri More Than 500 by crafteck(m): 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
uptimumOne23:

Why would you say this, im not ipob, is your hatred this much
Re: Nicholas Mbah Released After 8 Months. #EndSARS People In Kirikiri More Than 500 by odegood: 12:25pm On Jun 21, 2021
ALL BOOKS

If you need soft copies of books in all field of studies in a pdf format on your phones, tablets or computer, then i can provide you.

I deal on books in pdf format in all field of study such as all branch of engineering, law, medicine, social sciences, art, pure sciences, environmental, religious, motivational, information technology, computer programming, novels e.tc.

Any book you can think of is readily available in pdf format.

Having books in pdf format on your devices makes you read on the go right on your phone, tablet or computer without having to carry heavy physical books along.

Contact me on 08062423365 or 08153590919
Re: Nicholas Mbah Released After 8 Months. #EndSARS People In Kirikiri More Than 500 by monex(m): 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2021
Juliusmalema:
People should know when to fight and when to quit and not putting their lives in danger.

Being part of the protest that yielded Nothing, he suppose spend extra 8 months in prison to learn bitter lessons on why Lugard called it Nigeria.

[b]People must always learn to face their business in a strange environment and only push their rights within as far as they are paying for tax

[/b]

I don't understand the "paying for tax".

What has paying for tax got to do with being detained unfairly?
Are you saying Nicolas does not pay tax?
Are you saying a tax paying Nigerian could not have been detained unfairly?
Re: Nicholas Mbah Released After 8 Months. #EndSARS People In Kirikiri More Than 500 by monex(m): 12:31pm On Jun 21, 2021
bunto:
If he was innocent, the court would not have asked for him to be remanded. The police must have shown some proof that he was indeed involved.

Also, why is it that ALL of the people that have been shown to have participated in that inglorious night are all Igbos.
This is not good at all.
Why would you people come and destroy your host's properties.

Igbos are not good people at all. I will do my best to avoid Igbos going forward.
you have been doing your best
Re: Nicholas Mbah Released After 8 Months. #EndSARS People In Kirikiri More Than 500 by bigpicture001: 12:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
Juliusmalema:
People should know when to fight and when to quit and not putting their lives in danger.

Being part of the protest that yielded Nothing, he suppose spend extra 8 months in prison to learn bitter lessons on why Lugard called it Nigeria.

People must always learn to face their business in a strange environment and only push their rights within as far as they are paying for tax.

I feel sorry for the type of mentality both you and your like rs alike have

You say the protest gained nothing..? You say people should fold their hands and just watch things go South in their country? Well, lemme not join issues with you....u may be very young to comprehend some stuff

Re: Nicholas Mbah Released After 8 Months. #EndSARS People In Kirikiri More Than 500 by isaiahethan: 1:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
Kaybee7000:

This is kind of person that God should punish in all aspect ,they are the type that do not allow country to grow,abeg God nor because of anything but this tribalism ,help punish this man alone and other that resemble him in character ,everybody should help say AMEN abeg

Amen and Amen
Re: Nicholas Mbah Released After 8 Months. #EndSARS People In Kirikiri More Than 500 by Elhabeeb1(m): 1:31pm On Jun 21, 2021
Why feminist coalition no bail am.
Re: Nicholas Mbah Released After 8 Months. #EndSARS People In Kirikiri More Than 500 by neutral2000: 1:55pm On Jun 21, 2021
Sorry Bro. God will judge everyone in their coin
Re: Nicholas Mbah Released After 8 Months. #EndSARS People In Kirikiri More Than 500 by skyfall: 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
Good for him. Those were the idiots who burned down Lagos last year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Full-text of the Supreme Court Judgement on Bayelsa / Udom Emmanuel's Official Driver Impersonates The Nigeria Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.